Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

What Is The Size Of God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Size Of God? (10038 Views)

The Size Of Your Problem Is How You See It. Commonise It. / We Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches- Daddyfreeze Replies Pastor A / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by AntiChristian: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2021
PoliteActivist:

How about other trillions of trillions of universes?

Everything that exists...
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by AntiChristian: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2021
SisterFire:
... dazzlingd , philipson02 , A001 , stockwise , ahassco , kodred do you see y I despise atheists ?

Check out his name and check what he typed !
Is obvious he name his lowbrained self antichristian just for seeking attention ,
Thing about atheists is that they are deep into confusion than christian ,Christian can be converted into knowing the truth about nature and universe than shameless atheists bearing satanist , Antichrist , ihategod , ihatebible, cursejesus etc ,
These set of fools are reason y truth can never be achieved on African soil and on earth ,

...Antichristian weep ur soul to sleep because u are worst than a pepper selling old market woman in Afor igwe main market .
That god you magnify here is the Satan u claim u worship just for attention ...tufiakwa u really made jesusjnr2020 day today !

Sorry ehn!

Holy spirit is never with you cos you are not guided by your utterance. Seems it's evidence who worships the devil now.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by 9figxchnge: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Something that has image can't be size-less. Humans are a replica of God's image but the size can't be way off.

Jesus Christ said "if you've seen me, look no further on how God looks".

The size of God is entirely different from His glory, splendors, awesomeness, greatness and all other unqualifiable attributes of "God, the Creator"
Have you seen him?
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Eberex(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2021
almarthins:

What is in it for you? Many things are unexplained

It's more of what is in it for u. I will only get a one time bonus for you joining but doesn't stop my daily earnings
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Krismas(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Eberex:

It's more of what is in it for u. I will only get a one time bonus for you joining but doesn't stop my daily earnings
coolSCAM-a
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Eberex(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2021
Krismas:
coolSCAM-a

Sorry.
It's not for you
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Goldbw122(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2021
He is all size, so it is like an elastic size.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by PoliteActivist: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:

Everything that exists...

What's your definition of God? Does he interfere in human affaits?
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by APCNig: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
hakeem4:
Because he does not exist

Hakeem, Hakeem, Hakeem, how many times did I call you?

Take your time. Maa fi e jo e sun Alfa Mutalubi ni sinsin.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Moji12(f): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Agidigba oooo hehe agidigba oooo
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Krismas(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Eberex:

Sorry.
It's not for you
coolU-tube subscriptions and uploading screen-shot proofs of same which attracts commissions far cheaper than the data needed to accomplish it, which are even unredeemable to begin with. Shud anything go Wrong no one to hold accountable and so many rubbish. U right it’s not for me
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Jake420: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
God1000:

That's one mystery We're faced with today.
I posted something related this morning, though It did not hit front page
God doesn't exist in our physical plane of consciousness. In philosophy there's ontology and epistemology, the latter is for things that can be measured such as things we see everyday and the former is for abstract things such as time and so on. If humans could explain God by science, then he won't be God. He's beyond us, it's contradictory and redundant to try to explain God by scientific means. I recommend reading on Emanuel Swedenborg on Wikipedia, when one of the greatest scientists of the 17th and 18th century goes into Christianity late in his life after having a vision of Jesus then visiting the spiritual world, everyone assumed he was insane when so but everyone who met him could tell that was wrong even the queen of Sweden before he convinced her by telling her something only her late brother and her would know and never shared to another living human and more predictions including date of his death. God is real
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by God1000(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jake420:

God doesn't exist in our physical plane of consciousness. In philosophy there's ontology and epistemology, the latter is for things that can be measured such as things we see everyday and the former is for abstract things such as time and so on. If humans could explain God by science, then he won't be God. He's beyond us, it's contradictory and redundant to try to explain God by scientific means. I recommend reading on Emanuel Swedenborg on Wikipedia, when one of the greatest scientists of the 17th and 18th century goes into Christianity late in his life after having a vision of Jesus then visiting the spiritual world, everyone assumed he was insane when so but everyone who met him could tell that was wrong even the queen of Sweden before he convinced her by telling her something only her late brother and her would know and never shared to another living human and more predictions including date of his death. God is real
But God's glory appeared to his followers in the Bible countless times, he manifested himself in different ways.

Despite all the physical signs and miracles, Israelites forsook him many times, how do you expect this generation that never saw such to believe his existence
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by BlackDuke(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
First start by telling us the size of your soul, before we move to the size of God undecided
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by emmylight4u: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
God is bigger than the heaven,

God is bigger than the earth

My God is bigger than the universe

Ojo obadabada
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Jake420: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
God1000:

But God's glory appeared to his followers in the Bible countless times, he manifested himself in different ways.

Despite all the physical sings and miracles, Israelites forsook him many times, how do you expect this generation that never saw such to believe his existence
That's why it's called faith. Even in the texts of the Bible there were numerous nations that were worshipping pagan gods too many even the great Babylon. I think the Bible should be taken in a spiritual context and not literal and I believe the reason atheism is prevalent in a lot of societies today is still ultimately up to the oldest gift God gave us, free will. His words are there for those who reach out to it, he left the world in our hands and to our fate, I suppose. his believers will have salvation at the end of their time in this world, you've heard the saying the greatest trick Satan has ever done is convincing the world he doesn't exist?
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Eberex(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Krismas:
coolU-tube subscriptions and uploading screen-shot proofs of same which attracts commissions far cheaper than the data needed to accomplish it, which are even unredeemable to begin with. Shud anything go Wrong no one to hold accountable and so many rubbish. U right it’s not for me

That's your own opinion. Try and reach out to those participating in it for clarity
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by indadi(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Crystyano:

What are aliens

How can they exist?

Anything to make that lady free me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by hakeem4(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lance7621:

Okay how were u created?
I thought Darwin had answered this question in his book "the origin of specie"
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Interesting15:

So, one day, a boy asked his father, "dad, what's the size of God?". The dad looked up and saw an aeroplane flying, and he asked his son in return, "Son, what's the size of that aeroplane flying up there?" To which the son replied, "It is so small".

The father asked his boy to enter the car and drove him to a nearby airport, where he saw several aeroplanes. When the dad asked him again, "What's the size of an aeroplane, son?" His response was "It is so big dad"

So, the dad explained, "So it is with God. The size of God you see is determined by how close you are to Him. If you want God to be real and much obvious, then you have to get closer to Him"

My friends, this is a good opportunity to know the LORD much more than ever before. Today is the day you should make the decision to get closer to God so He can become real and much obvious to you.

The first step to getting closer to Him is to accept His free gift of salvation, which is Jesus Christ. Once you embrace Jesus Christ into your life to become your LORD and Saviour, He cleanse your sins and make you worthy of moving closer to a Holy God.

What should you do? Simply ask Jesus Christ for mercy and forgiveness of your sins, and to come into your life to become your Lord indeed.

If you need more information, you can always reach out. Jesus loves you. God bless you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/11/what-is-size-of-god.html?m=1

"God bless you for this simple and effective illustration, unlike that fake Pastor Righteousness2 who feeds on bad news like his daddy the devil...You won't see in Nairaland Church on Sundays yet he claims to be a Pastor". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Sleekfingers: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Interesting15:
Jesus is LORD. He is KING. GOD LOVES YOU. YES, YOU

That Jew man that was paraded naked , best like a thief , na your lord abi?
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Sleekfingers: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Interesting15:

So, one day, a boy asked his father, "dad, what's the size of God?". The dad looked up and saw an aeroplane flying, and he asked his son in return, "Son, what's the size of that aeroplane flying up there?" To which the son replied, "It is so small".

The father asked his boy to enter the car and drove him to a nearby airport, where he saw several aeroplanes. When the dad asked him again, "What's the size of an aeroplane, son?" His response was "It is so big dad"

So, the dad explained, "So it is with God. The size of God you see is determined by how close you are to Him. If you want God to be real and much obvious, then you have to get closer to Him"

My friends, this is a good opportunity to know the LORD much more than ever before. Today is the day you should make the decision to get closer to God so He can become real and much obvious to you.

The first step to getting closer to Him is to accept His free gift of salvation, which is Jesus Christ. Once you embrace Jesus Christ into your life to become your LORD and Saviour, He cleanse your sins and make you worthy of moving closer to a Holy God.

What should you do? Simply ask Jesus Christ for mercy and forgiveness of your sins, and to come into your life to become your Lord indeed.

If you need more information, you can always reach out. Jesus loves you. God bless you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/11/what-is-size-of-god.html?m=1

I think oshiomole is a bit taller than God
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by MadamExcellency: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
divinitybillz:

What's the size of the sun, the wind, the sea. They all exist but please tell me their size. smiley smiley

All you mentioned are measured by either length, width, height or speed.

All the quantities you mentioned are not living but abstracts and are scalared or vectored.

God created man in his own image says the holy books. Meaning he has same components of a human being.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by almarthins(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Eberex:

Ok, but I heard one must have app or smtin like that .
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by divinitybillz(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
MadamExcellency:

All you mentioned are measured by either length, width, height or speed.

All the quantities you mentioned are not living but abstracts and are scalared or vectored.

God created man in his own image says the holy books. Meaning he has same components of a human being.

Wow You just everything that exist has a size. WTF!! tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
He is bigger than biggest
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by HEBEI: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
SisterFire:
... Hahahaha grin grin
Look at this little brain worshipper of dull Jehovah ,
Who are u if not warrior of Yahweh and his son Christ who Are all locked up in a filthy cage forever ,
6ft worm feeling funky when 19ft anaks are keeping cool .mumu grin
You are the most stupid and idiotic zombie that I have ever met online.

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Lance7621: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
hakeem4:
I thought Darwin had answered this question in his book "the origin of specie"

Sighs......
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Akharmony: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wind get size? If God don show you love gather here make we praise am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? / NASA Found Message From God Written On Tablets In A Martian Cave / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.