Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

What Is The Size Of God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Size Of God? (10029 Views)

The Size Of Your Problem Is How You See It. Commonise It. / We Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches- Daddyfreeze Replies Pastor A / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Ahasco(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
SisterFire:

Check out his name and check what he typed !
Is obvious he name his lowbrained self antichristian just for seeking attention ,
Thing about atheists is that they are deep into confusion than christian ,Christian can be converted into knowing the truth about nature and universe than shameless atheists bearing satanist , Antichrist , ihategod , ihatebible, cursejesus etc ,
These set of fools are reason y truth can never be achieved on African soil and on earth ,

...Antichristian weep ur soul to sleep because u are worst than a pepper selling old market woman in Afor igwe main market .
That god you magnify here is the Satan u claim u worship just for attention ...tufiakwa u really made jesusjnr2020 day today !

Those are another set of confused beings but will never want to understand the truth. What can I say; everyone with their devices
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Emperori4ever: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
God is ALMIGHTY
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Krismas(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Eberex:

That's your own opinion. Try and reach out to those participating in it for clarity
cool Sorry, I 4got to add the part of the annoying notifications u’l start getting on ur phone from all those useless utube subscriptions. Ur business is cyber ponzi
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Eberex(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
almarthins:

Ok, but I heard one must have app or smtin like that .

I use browser
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by 1Sharon(f): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mleeperbother:
Zero. Since has no physical dimensions.
If you actually read the bible, that is not the case.

You Christians know jack shit about your religion
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Mleeperbother: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Christy
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by 1Sharon(f): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mleeperbother:

I am not a Christian, you dvmb fvck.

What did you mean by no physical dimensions?
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by almarthins(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Eberex:

I use browser

Okay let me learn from then
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by LordReed(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
Well, you Christians describe God poorly according to your books. I won't expect you to know better.

God has no size! He created the universe and everything that exists. So He is the greatest, the most high! The first and the last.

He is not ancient of ages nor lily of the valley or all those weird adjectives you guys use to qualify Him.

He is free of those imperfections!

Your god is as poor as the imaginations of those who created him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by 22jumpstreet: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
divinitybillz:
God cannot be sized. As a teacher I understand size to be measured by dimensions, magnitude and how big something is. If you read and understand God and His Word you would even see it as a sin to try to size him or define Him in time of size and dimensions. You can't even measure the galaxies, orbits, universe and all. We give estimations but God is where it ends. The universe, the galaxies, milky wave and all are inside of Him. Therefore God is infinite and can't even be imagined in time of size.

What of Jesus?

Do you believe in the trinity?

I love all you said above...for the record.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thank you, Almighty God.

❤❤❤❤
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by divinitybillz(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

What of Jesus?

Do you believe in the trinity?

I love all you said above...for the record.

Theory for another day, I believe in the person of Christ, the HolySpirit and Christ.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by AntiChristian: 5:35am On Nov 15, 2021
LordReed:

Your god is as poor as the imaginations of those who created him.

Wetin concern Atheist with godly matter?

Better confess if you don become Christian.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by LordReed(m): 5:46am On Nov 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

Wetin concern Atheist with godly matter?

Better confess if you don become Christian.

Look at the meaning of atheist then you'll understand.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
AntiChristian:
Well, you Christians describe God poorly according to your books. I won't expect you to know better.

God has no size! He created the universe and everything that exists. So He is the greatest, the most high! The first and the last.

He is not ancient of ages nor lily of the valley or all those weird adjectives you guys use to qualify Him.

He is free of those imperfections!
Tell me more about God.
It seems you have had a personal encounter
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by stockwise: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
SisterFire:
... dazzlingd , philipson02 , A001 , stockwise , ahassco , kodred do you see y I despise atheists ?

Check out his name and check what he typed !
Is obvious he name his lowbrained self antichristian just for seeking attention ,
Thing about atheists is that they are deep into confusion than christian ,Christian can be converted into knowing the truth about nature and universe than shameless atheists bearing satanist , Antichrist , ihategod , ihatebible, cursejesus etc ,
These set of fools are reason y truth can never be achieved on African soil and on earth ,

...Antichristian weep ur soul to sleep because u are worst than a pepper selling old market woman in Afor igwe main market .
That god you magnify here is the Satan u claim u worship just for attention ...tufiakwa u really made jesusjnr2020 day today !
I don't think he's atheist. He acknowledged higher being(God). Most likely, he's a confused soul.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by SisterFire(f): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
stockwise:

I don't think he's atheist. He acknowledged high being(God). Mostly likely, he's a confused soul.
...most atheists behave as such .little did I know this fool here is just a cursed Allah worshipper ...i am so disgusted on myself
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...most atheists behave as such .little did I know this fool here is just a cursed Allah worshipper ...i am so disgusted on myself

Greetings to your pussy.....
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by SisterFire(f): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Crystyano:

Greetings to your pussy.....
...tanks for greeting my vanilla smelling pussy cheesy
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...tanks for greeting my vanilla smelling pussy cheesy

What's your favorite sex style?

Can you suck a dick for more than 40 minutes?
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by stockwise: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
SisterFire:
Sometimes you need to sympathize with some people. Cos the environment doesn't encourage one to seek truth. 99% of people are caged by religion.
If you question some beliefs, your immediate family will be the first to attack u.
I guessed Im lucky for the family come from. If not, maybe would have been a victim too grin
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by SisterFire(f): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Crystyano:

...unprotected reverse cowgirl for sure

...y waste my time sucking dick when I can ride it hard and cut it during climax then fry it with knorr chicken, pepper and onion...then for sure eat it than suck the salty dick
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by SisterFire(f): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
stockwise:

Sometimes you need to sympathize with some people. Cos the environment doesn't encourage one to seek truth. 99% of people are caged by religion.
If you question some beliefs, your immediate family will be the first to attack u.
I guessed Im lucky for the family come from. If not, maybe would have been a victim too grin
...this u said isn't for lovers of truth!
No society can chaindown a lover of truth and asker of multiple questions good stocky
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by SisterFire(f): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Crystyano:

... I may not suck well but I can make u believe I am riding u for 8hours then climax in transit in 45mins mark ! This is the only gift left for me by nature .
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 16, 2021
SisterFire:
... I may not suck well but I can make u believe I am riding u for 8hours then climax in transit in 45mins mark ! This is the only gift left for me by nature .

I wish I could furrrk you already

You sound so interesting.....

Would you mind if I suck your pussy after you suck my dick?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 16, 2021
SisterFire:
...unprotected reverse cowgirl for sure

...y waste my time sucking dick when I can ride it hard and cut it during climax then fry it with knorr chicken, pepper and onion...then for sure eat it than suck the salty dick

You can do both sucking and riding....

Your boobs moving up and down...

Your arse moving interestingly.....

Your pussy ensuring heat as you ride....

Imagine that one!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by AntiChristian: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2021
stockwise:

I don't think he's atheist. He acknowledged higher being(God). Most likely, he's a confused soul.

I think Sisterfire is the foremost of the confused souls here.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Think about it..

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by stockwise: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...this u said isn't for lovers of truth!
No society can chaindown a lover of truth and asker of multiple questions good stocky
You're right! However, time of self-realization differs. Some people realize themselves at a young age and actualize their purpose, some realize themselves at later age without actualization, until they reincarnate. Age is an illusion. A child of 10yrs could be highly evolved than a 40yr old man. Consequently, more vast in wisdom.
The reason I always sympathize with adult who think and speak like babies. I'm sure you know what I have in mind.
Eerf elpoep morf suoigiler yrevals. Neeuq naiviv eht sseddog!
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Kaniff: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
Crystyano:

There's nothing like infinite conscious universe

Tell me what you know ?
Sincerely asking with an open heart to learn
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Kaniff: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Crystyano:

There's nothing like infinite conscious universe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On Sunday? / Is Faith Incompatible With Reason? / Religion As A Tool For Impoverishing Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.