Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

What Is The Size Of God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Size Of God? (10028 Views)

The Size Of Your Problem Is How You See It. Commonise It. / We Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches- Daddyfreeze Replies Pastor A / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by fredoooooo: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Immeasurable

1 Like

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by jojo1415: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2021
God's size is too much.....intact God has been a star boy right from origin cool

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by ugodson(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2021
One word to describe HIM...
UNIMAGINABLE

1 Like

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by RuddyFusion(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
Well, you Christians describe God poorly according to your books. I won't expect you to know better.

God has no size! He created the universe and everything that exists. So He is the greatest, the most high! The first and the last.

He is not ancient of ages nor lily of the valley or all those weird adjectives you guys use to qualify Him.

He is free of those imperfections!

What are you saying?
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by HEBEI: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
God Is immeasurable!
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by AntiChristian: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
RuddyFusion:

What are you saying?

Reread
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by God1000(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2021
hakeem4:
Because he does not exist
That's one mystery We're faced with today.
I posted something related this morning, though It did not hit front page
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Eberex(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2021
DM if you are interested

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Sheriman(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Rubbish question on Sunday morning. Who has ever seen God before? Thunder will fire you If you qoute me
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by BigDawsNet: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Infinite
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by FiiahnAuto(f): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
Well, you Christians describe God poorly according to your books. I won't expect you to know better.

God has no size! He created the universe and everything that exists. So He is the greatest, the most high! The first and the last.

He is not ancient of ages nor lily of the valley or all those weird adjectives you guys use to qualify Him.

Thanks bro, so true but I don't know why people no dey use their common sense after looking at all His creation

1 Like

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Premiumwriter2: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2021
He's the size you think he can be
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by SisterFire(f): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Jehovah is 4FP ie 35ft tall , wings 9FP ie 70.4ft wide

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by hakeem4(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
keep fighting for your invisible god grin
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by orlaglobal234: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2021
I misunderstood the topic of your messege before and it got me angry but when i opened the content of the message your analysis make me to understand the topic

kudos to you sir/ma'am may God increase your knowledge more abundantly
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by godisshit(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2021
We describe God better than the followers of prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) who only see him as a sinner and a giver of everlasting sex!

[img]https://images./7xtkNIyHVCwsJad3KWDdcQ.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./1JUsH5uZf1aLOnj304lEia.png[/img]
AntiChristian:

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by jaeyking(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Size of God really undecided undecided

This is Sunday.
We need post that one can soberly reflect on.
We need teachings.

God is omnipotent, I can't even describe him.
One who created the universe and everything in it. He is indescribable
And he is everywhere I can think off.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:

And how do you Muslims describe God. Give us a perfect description of God according to the Quran.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by SisterFire(f): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2021
HEBEI:
God Is immeasurable!
... My dad ñïyéclæ•c aka Jehovah aka satan u worship isn't even 50ft no way , he is 37ft ok,
Supreme inventor of the universe his creator is whom has no form nor resemblance

Meet me on my thread and know the truth before u die
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Chienex24(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2021
hakeem4:
Because he does not exist

Wow... But you exist.... You must be something special than that God that doesn't exist
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by almarthins(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Question not answered

Perhaps, you should answer the question then. No one can size up God, he portray himself in his creations.he is higher than the heavens, bigger than mount Everest. One can keep on making comparison but can still give his actual size. One thing is certain he can manifest in whatever form he so desire. We told in Genesis that he comes to the garden of Eden every evening to followship with adam.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by almarthins(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Eberex:
DM if you are interested

What is in it for you? Many things are unexplained
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by Constantine10: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2021
;3inches that why he was a virgin grin cool
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by indadi(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2021
kekakuz:
It's only on Sunday we see stupid questions that questions our faith. You don't see questions like this on Friday. Rubbish
And this is not about this post really. But just watch front page today. You will see stupid questions about Christianity over and over again

Na mumu dey do Christianity
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by HEBEI: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
SisterFire:
... My dad ñïyéclæ•c aka Jehovah aka satan u worship isn't even 50ft no way , he is 37ft ok,
Supreme inventor of the universe his creator is whom has no form nor resemblance

Meet me on my thread and know the truth before u die
If you knew that much you would have known who it is you have just quoted.
"Before you die" waiting for me on your thread, learn to mind your business.

Your beliefs are yours, and mine are mine.
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by MadamExcellency: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
9figxchnge:
Size less, God is everywhere.. Have you seen the movie Lucy.. He’s sees Everything, so he can’t be measured or sized

BTW I buy BTC @ Max rate

Something that has image can't be size-less. Humans are a replica of God's image but the size can't be way off.

Jesus Christ said "if you've seen me, look no further on how God looks".

The size of God is entirely different from His glory, splendors, awesomeness, greatness and all other unqualifiable attributes of "God, the Creator"
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by SisterFire(f): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:

... dazzlingd , philipson02 , A001 , stockwise , ahassco , kodred do you see y I despise atheists ?

Check out his name and check what he typed !
Is obvious he name his lowbrained self antichristian just for seeking attention ,
Thing about atheists is that they are deep into confusion than christian ,Christian can be converted into knowing the truth about nature and universe than shameless atheists bearing satanist , Antichrist , ihategod , ihatebible, cursejesus etc ,
These set of fools are reason y truth can never be achieved on African soil and on earth ,

...Antichristian weep ur soul to sleep because u are worst than a pepper selling old market woman in Afor igwe main market .
That god you magnify here is the Satan u claim u worship just for attention ...tufiakwa u really made jesusjnr2020 day today !
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by indadi(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Well he got Mary pregnant... So let's assume he has 7 inch dick which will make him about 7 feet tall

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by MadamExcellency: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2021
SisterFire:
... dazzlingd , philipson02 , A001 , stockwise , ahassco , kodred do you see y I despise atheists ?

Check out his name and check what he typed !
Is obvious he name is lowbrained self antichristian just for seeking attention ,
Thing about atheists is that they are deep into confusion than christian ,Christian can be converted into knowing the truth about nature and universe than shameless atheists bearing satanist , Antichrist , ihategod , ihatebible, cursejesus etc ,
These set of fools are reason y truth can never be achieved on African soil and on earth ,

...Antichristian weep ur soul to sleep because u are worst than a pepper selling old market woman in Afor igwe main market .
That god you magnify here is the Satan u claim u worship just for attention ...tufiakwa u really made jesusjnr2020 day today !

He is a Muslim. Not atheist.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Size Of God? by SisterFire(f): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2021
MadamExcellency:

He is a Muslim. Not atheist.
...Are you sure !
Re: What Is The Size Of God? by MadamExcellency: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2021
indadi:
Well he got Mary pregnant...
So let's assume he has 7 inch dick which will make him about 7 feet tall

Does artificial insemination even require dicks? You are not conversant with common day scientific revolutions let alone spiritual and supernatural order and activities.

Poor little mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Faith Incompatible With Reason? / Religion As A Tool For Impoverishing Nigerians. / Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.