Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad (7858 Views)

'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by faith2kool(f): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2021
‘My Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos To Announce Relationship With Her Father

A beautiful young lady has raised eyebrows on social media after sharing loved-up photos of she and her father in a compromising pose.

The lady who uses the handle @i.am.bobtrata on Instagram was seen in the photos locking lips with her biological father and others also were holding each other like a married couple or lovers.

Sharing the photos, the lady who was not shy to go public with what seems like an awkward scenario revealed there is something very strong between her and her father and it is beyond our comprehension as they are the only ones who know the relationship they have with each other.

She has also indicated in her Instagram biography that her father is her world and everything, and IG users are asking about the whereabouts of her mother.

She captioned the photographs:
“You will not understand the kind of relationship I have with my father.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=274247688048501&id=100063898161227

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by TundeWX: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2021
cheesy
E.B. Things

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Ammishaddai: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Dad or Sugardaddy ...which one ? undecided

10 Likes

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Shameless father and daughter.
Tueh!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by wonseun(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Wetin be this now embarassed
Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Davash222(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2021
She should specify the "Father" well for us.

5 Likes

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Aniboo: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2021
You mean this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by houseontherock: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Her zaddy tongue

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by doggedfighter(f): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2021
Daddy's girl.

Pure and unadulterated love is all I see. grin

9 Likes

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Naijanascam: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2021
She is being hypnotized..... that's all I can say for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by pocohantas(f): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Fathers are gold.

The only man that wants you to be greater than him.

The only man that will give you urgent 2k without asking “so when are you coming?”

The only man that you can chop his money and not pay back in any form. Just be fine and great, he is alright.

One coconut head will na come from God knows where and want to rub shoulders with your father because he paid bride price. Kai! Young guys are badly behaved. If not they should know their place, somewhere below the father. wink wink

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by slawormiir: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar
The daughter of a real niggarrr

It is so obvious the father is a real niggar...

Beebah2000:
Tueh!!!
There is nothing shameless here...this is just a show of love and affection between a father and daughter..very nice and okay
The mantra that says Like charges repel each other and unlike charges attract.... is not only for strangers or boyfriend and girl friends......it is for relatives also....

It is very normal for daughters to be attracted and bond with their father and brothers

While brothers are attracted and bond to their mother and sisters......

As far as there is no canal knowledge....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by garriAndsugar: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Ok no problem
Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Tallesty1(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:

One coconut head will na come from God knows where and want to rub shoulders with your father because he paid bride price. Kai! Young guys are badly behaved. If not they should know their place, somewhere below the father. wink wink
Says the gender that is in a perpetual war with mother inlaw, sister inlaw, spiritual inlaw, ancestral inlaw etc.

Bia Enyi, time to beat you on this forum is at hand.

Better warn yourself.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Hathor5(f): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:
Fathers are gold.

The only man that will give you urgent 2k without asking “so when are you coming?”

The only man that you can chop his money and not pay back in any form. Just be fine and great, he is alright.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by temitope27(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Dad or Sugardaddy ...which one ? undecided
me sef, am not understanding grin
Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by pocohantas(f): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Tallesty1:
Says the gender that is in a perpetual war with mother inlaw, sister inlaw, spiritual inlaw, ancestral inlaw etc.

Bia Enyi, time to beat you on this forum is at hand. Better warn yourself.

See one of the badly behaved son in-laws o. He hasn’t even entered but you can see the attitude. You will know this one would scatter your family.

Ladies should mark this moniker. Don’t marry this man. Na Shiloh aspirant. angry

6 Likes

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Tallesty1(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:

See one of the badly behaved son in-laws o. He hasn’t even entered but you can see the attitude. You will know this one would scatter your family.

Ladies should mark this moniker. Don’t marry this man. Na Shiloh aspirant. angry
I don warn you finish. Better behave before guys ejikota aka kuo gi ihe tinka kuru pan.

Telling ladies not to marry me sounds like you're doing me a favor.

Thanks sweetling gringrin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by yanabasee2: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:
Fathers are gold.

Those are real fathers who will never stretch their lips to kiss their grown daughters....

Habamana.... what I am seeing here is different.... I am very certain that they've been commiting incest..... and decides to bring to the public view on code...
Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by meobizy(f): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2021
She is South African. Those people live in another plane of existence.

News like this being reported here shows Nigerians are still majorly unexposed. People kiss each other on the lips every day of our lives. Get over it and face your struggle.

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Tueh!!!
How is it shameless..this is a father and daughter relationship how is it shameless?
Your mindset is quite unscrupulous..

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2021
yanabasee2:

Those are real fathers who will never stretch their lips to kiss their grown daughters....

Habamana.... what I am seeing here is different.... I am very certain that they've been commiting incest..... and decides to bring to the public view on code...
Don't say what you know nothing about..

1 Like

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by pocohantas(f): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Tallesty1:
I don warn you finish. Better behave before guys ejikota aka kuo gi ihe tinka kuru pan.

Telling ladies not to marry me sounds like you're doing me a favor. Thanks sweetling gringrin

Lol. Odiegwu! Nuwa nka anyi n’ile no?
Ejim redpillers na mkpuru amu. grin

You go know say no be favour when all of us start to flee from you.

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by greenie77: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2021
You will not understand the kind of relationship I have with my father".......she captured it well! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by 2O17: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2021
Sweet Home Alabama

1 Like

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Wallade(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:
Fathers are gold.

You brought the so called coconut head to ask for your hand in marriage.

No man wants to rub shoulders with your dad but most men want your dad to mind his business and respect himself while your husband minds his business as well.

No husband is beneath your father, he is never gonna be your father but your husband. He is different from your father.

6 Likes

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by pocohantas(f): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2021
Wallade:

You brought the so called coconut head to ask for your hand in marriage.

No man wants to rub shoulders with your dad but most men want your dad to mind his business and respect himself while your husband minds his business as well.

No husband is beneath your father, he is never gonna be your father but your husband. He is different from your father.

A sensible man should know he comes below the wife’s father. Please know your place and have peace. wink

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by NarcissistKing(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2021
There's nothing bad in it!!!
Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Wallade(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2021
meobizy:
She is South African. Those people live in another plane of existence.

News like this being reported here shows Nigerians are still majorly unexposed. People kiss each other on the lips every day of our lives. Get over it and face your struggle.

This is almost a french kiss, whatever level of exposure that makes a father kiss his grown daughter like that is suspicious. They are breeding incest.

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Martinez39s(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2021
This is not proper. Na dem sabi.
Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by PoliteActivist: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2021
They are having sex. You can bank on it
Re: ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad by Wallade(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:

A sensible man should know he comes below the wife’s father. Please know your place and have peace. wink

I am not competing for anything with my father in-law, there is nothing to tussle on but I married his daughter. I have respect for him and expect him to respect himself as well or keep his place as my wife's father but never interfere with my marriage except when permitted by me ultimately.

I am not below my father in-law. If my wife thinks like you and instigate anything to prove that to me, then she is in for shockers.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Done This? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex With Strangers / Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.