Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily (43227 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by belente(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ok
Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Ausval: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hypocrites...pastor wen jejely come out dey drink ,una nor like am

But the one wen hide dey do so many bad bad things, that one una go dey call my daddy, GO, my spiritual father

Una wen nor dey drink beer ,if one big multinational beer company give una better work,una go run go church go do thanks giving

5 Likes

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Wonfnf: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hmmm how possible

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by BigYash: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Allow him to enjoy himself ,and make sure you pay your offerings and seed money complete. So that he can upgrade to Hennessey.. Member when go stay ,go stay...

1 Like

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders.

I will not call the name of my church for some reasons, but my church is that type that dosn't have a parmanent pastor.

So, we always have a new pastor almost every four or five years.

Recently, a new pastor was transfered to us, this my new pastor is very good when it comes to preaching the word of God, and things that helps in the development of a church.. infact, so many good things have been going 'on' in my church since his arrival.

But the problem is that, he is that kind of pastor with swag, He goes to beer parlour to drink, he can go to gathering to play draft, (imaging the kind of people u see in a beer parlour of draft gathering), and because of this things he does, some people (expecially other churches) use it against us the members..

People we be like, una pastor wey dey drink beer.. And we don't even know how we can deffend him or ourself when we are being attacked by these people..

We are currently loosing members on a daily basis, and i'm not happy with it.
Na God you dey serve abi pastor

4 Likes

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Sunnydoo: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Gather your workers and start praying for him day and night and he will change
Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Kay25(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Number 1 pray for him
2 report to authorities above him to caution him
but all I see is a man who is not ready to be a pastor but circumstances and situation made him become one maybe lack of employment brought him in or he is just not trained to understand who is called a pastor or what he is to do as a pastor..

1 Like

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Babalegba(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
did the bible say he did it in the beer parlour? Or is wine and beer thesame thing?
Wine is stronger than beer

4 Likes

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Safyan(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Tell him to stop it or else you’ll sack him
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders.

I will not call the name of my church for some reasons, but my church is that type that dosn't have a parmanent pastor.

Recently, a new pastor was transfered to us, this my new pastor is very good when it comes to preaching the word of God, and things that helps in the development of a church.. infact, so many good things have been going 'on' in my church since his arrival.

But the problem is that, he is that kind of pastor with swag, He goes to beer parlour to drink, he can go to gathering to play draft, (imaging the kind of people u see in a beer parlour of draft gathering), and because of this things he does, some people (expecially other churches) use it against us the members..

People we be like, una pastor wey dey drink beer.. And we don't even know how we can deffend him or ourself when we are being attacked by these people..

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Ikea81: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders.

It's not what goes into a man that makes him unclean, rather what comes out....from your write up you said good things have been happening which means he is bearing good fruits. Allow him sip his alcohol, so he will not do bad things no more, so he will not go back the way his from, let nobody stress him....jojo

8 Likes

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by OwaliZiz(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders.

What was the role of your local church elders, deacon or church board as the case may be?

2 Likes

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Miller232: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Him don bite more than he can chew only God can save the church now

3 Likes

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders.

The elders in the church should report him to his superiors

1 Like

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Nwaotu10(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Maybe, he's depressed.
Alcohol is good for depressed people.

2 Likes

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Sheriman(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Is church a business centre to you or worship places?

1 Like

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by aribisala0(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
did the bible say he did it in the beer parlour? Or is wine and beer thesame thing?
Wine is stronger than beer ,At least double the strength
Apart from turning water into wine Jesus was criticized for hanging out with "sinners" .

One can reasonably deduce that if Jesus was around he would spend a lot of time in Beer parlours or weed joints
Drinking alcohol is part of Judaism
and also part of what TITHE MONEY SHOULD BE SPENT ON
Deuteronomy 14:26

2 Likes

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin
PONZI Pastors.
He knows modern day churches are not different from mere entertainment centers
They never cease to disappoint

1 Like

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders.

No vex, Abeg where una church dey? I wan check something
Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by fof1: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Hello nairalanders.

ASK UR CONSCIENCE AND ANSWER IT URSELF...WHERE DID U READ IN D BIBLE, JESUS CHRIST OR HIS APOSTLES DRINKING BEER, ALCOHOLS OR ASSOCIATING WITH LICENTIOUS FELLOWS...PLS
Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Exczz: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Do you believe in pastors or God

1 Like

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Lionnation: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Your problem is ignorance of the world of God

1 Like

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by paskal16: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Op don’t ever spell God with a small letter g again!

4 Likes

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Eriokanmi: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Looks like a cooked up story to me , put together just to draw gullible crowdundecided

1 Like

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Ola3tag(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
they have talk to him, but he keep doing it.. They told him to buy and take it to his house and not sitting and drinking in the beer parlour, but he prefer to drink it in the beer palour.
Which is not a bad thing nw, it is only bad for Nigerian pastor to drink alcohol but it's okay for pastor and preacher's in first world countries to drink and smoke and even put on ear rings in some case's, Nigerians and hypocrisy shaa, so long as you don't get drunk and misbehave I don't see reason why it is bad to take alcohol. Be you a man of God/Devil or a pagan sef

1 Like

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by fof1: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Davash222:
Brother Timothy advised us in the Bible to be taking small Wine cos of our stomach.

My Rev Father takes Stout during Church bazaars.

Go back and Read that Pkace Again...Wine Na Beer?
Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Tarokboy: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
"It is better to be in a bar and think of God rather than to be in Church and think of beer"
Anonymous.

2 Likes

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by Pimine: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Aswearugaaad

1Cor 10: 23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

Your pastor hasn't sinned so long as he doesn't drink to stupor and bring disgrace to the church. But he shouldn't be doing those things because of people like you and other members who are still babes in the things of God.

He might cause some people to backslide and fall out of faith, and that would be really careless of him because he is meant to nurture the flock not scatter them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him / January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.