Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild (44406 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by wole212(m): 5:22am On Nov 15, 2021
https://hb-video.xyz/9923977052942989/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by BABANGBALI: 5:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Take her to iya basira restaurant, let her enjoy her favourite food and drinks, then call mama basira and her children to gather round her and sing happy birthday for her, when they finish, do your proposal to her
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by dingbang(m): 5:33am On Nov 15, 2021
Just not the best place to propose bro. No try am.

1 Like

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Truvelisback(m): 5:39am On Nov 15, 2021
I don't know why SIMPS don't learn. Anyway, no be everybody go get sense.

1 Like

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Notyourtype:
After i bought a ring and wanted to suprise my girl today after service, i was suprise to walk out of the church and headed straight home like i never had a plan..

i want to do it in a very romantic way, i've watched videos on youtube and thought today was the day, but i have not gotten the courage yet..

I kno very well she will say yes, as this has always being her prayer, but i still don't just know the best way to do it..

I will have to wait again till next sunday, as i told myself i will propose to her inside the church..

please nairalanders, i need a method that will be romantic, i don't just want to propose to her, but rather, i want it to be very romantic..

should i just walk to her and do it, or is there a better way i can do it to make it more romantic?

Please help me reach more people, next sunday is the day.. Thanks

Since when did proposing to a girl become a public affair? Have you asked yourself why many marriages fail today?

I don't know you, but from experience, quiet marriages have higher probability of being successful than noisy ones. You want to make it public even before the wedding?

Kindly research the dividends of a wedding with only 2 guests (those who sign the paper with you). Look into it well before you rush into this. Most girls want to honor their parents with a noisy wedding, but are the parents going to live with them? Hmmmm

If you feel making noise is what you want, so that you tell the whole world how lucky you are, good. I am not against it. But ask yourself a question: do you hear glorious noise when the whistle is just blown for 100m race? Despite this is the shortest race in the Olympics, momentum start getting lousy when athletes are 50m and them booooommmmm! Does the last celebrate? Also, consequent boxing and wrestling - who celebrates at the end?

Now think about this: slight celebration at 10 years anniversary, progressive celebration as years run and them a glamorous golden jubilee wedding anniversary.

Bro, growing old together with your spouse is a journey. I do not pray for anyone to marry a divorcee or be divorced cos it's not the will of God. Have you considered how both of you can have long life in good health? Have you considered the task ahead of the woman who will lose shape after child birth except you encourage her I love to get to the gym? What about those who go under the knife? Go and research the percentage of marriage men who still value their wives after childbirth. Also, research the principles of those who marriage young and grew very old together in good health. Please, kindly do. Go and research what it is to make love to a single person for the rest of your life.

Hmmmmm! Kids of these days.

I think parents are cer selfish and they contribute to many failed marriages in my opinion. I really do not understand why people want noise in their private lives. They always say 3 stages in one's life: the day one is born, the day one gets married, and the day one dies. And that the only stage we all get to participate actively is when we get married, and that we must blast it with noise. Lol. How many of those who blasted it with noise end up having a stable and peaceful home? On wedding days, we actively participate more when it is on a low jey cos we can control everything. This is what many dont understand, but when we make noise, many opinions come in right from that day. Have you ever thought of this?

Life is more than this oooo. You haven't started the journey, but noise is what you are thinking of cos you want to show the world you love her. Hmmmmm!

Goodluck with your decision.

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Sholaco: 5:43am On Nov 15, 2021
SORRY
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by lookingfly: 5:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Notyourtype:
After i bought a ring and wanted to suprise my girl today after service, i was suprise to walk out of the church and headed straight home like i never had a plan..

i want to do it in a very romantic way, i've watched videos on youtube and thought today was the day, but i have not gotten the courage yet..

I kno very well she will say yes, as this has always being her prayer, but i still don't just know the best way to do it..

I will have to wait again till next sunday, as i told myself i will propose to her inside the church..

please nairalanders, i need a method that will be romantic, i don't just want to propose to her, but rather, i want it to be very romantic..

should i just walk to her and do it, or is there a better way i can do it to make it more romantic?

so like play you wan disgrace your family abi.......do wetin de your mind, wether successful completion or you cast......na here you still post am!
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Osanoghodua1: 6:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Do you need publicity to propose? Stop following the crowd. I got married by the grace of God in 2018. I never proposed to my wife. I just meant her family and told the church that is all. Today, God is still blessing us. I got married when I was pennyless. Church members and friends funded the married but today God has used us to answer many prayer points of His children. Forget publicity

1 Like

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Tonytonex(m): 6:09am On Nov 15, 2021
nazicartel:
brother avoid this means of proposal.... The best place to propose to a girl for me is inside my room or hotel ooo.... I no fit do wetin pass me ... Have watched many guys that have been slapped by girls young enough to be their younger siblings... E get wetin we deh avoid...
wow! Those girls that slaps, have guts. Nawa oh. Must they slap the guys. Very funny
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:10am On Nov 15, 2021
emmyN:

Normally I'll discourage you because I think proposals should be private, but then a thought crossed my mind, you may like it wink.

This should be done with proper foreknowledge of your Pastor and other select people. Towards the close of service just before benediction, have your Pastor announce there would be a special rendition by the choir. Over to the choir, they are to sing a really romantic song that would leave the congregation guessing and wondering what's happening. At the end of their rendition which shouldn't be too long, have the media unit project boldly on the screen the words, "marry me" (if there is none, have some kids display the words boldly on a placard). A slight pause would do, at this moment the suspense is building up. Then you walk up to the altar, take up the mic and give a very short romantic talk motioning your fiancee forward.

The ring! wink

I know, don't thank me, PrimadonnaO has been teaching me how to be a hopeless romantic cheesy

Lool.

Many churches may not consent to all that, though. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Tonytonex(m): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2021
Radionigeria:
I tire o.. Maybe him don collect hot slap during proposing before.. Haha
but why some girls dey slap guys if them no wan accept proposals? Why can't they just walked away without adding a slap to it? The thing dey give me laugh.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by TPound(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
When the day come, Firstly, both of u should go together when it is time for offering. on your way, just fall like u just fainted and it will draw the attention of every body.. Keep calm till your pastor starts to pour holy water and speak in tongue for u, then open ur eyes like miracle just happened and then suprise everybody by going down on your kneels with the ring in your hands. Thank me later

Tell him to hold aboniki and bandage too o
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by AvalonSpace(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Notyourtype:

There are many romantic ways to propose, like the ones you watched on YouTube but the only thing lacking in u is guts. Retreat, plan again and execute!
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by osifred(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Since you want to do it in the church, kindly seek the approval of the pastor before he will use microphone to embarrass you, shouting, young man, we don't do that there.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by verifiablefacts: 7:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Joe4real1988:
No need advising him on that coz he go surely be on his knee...........nonsense. Thats why their girlfrnds/wives cheat on them coz they see them as less men
One bottle of something for you.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by vankaid: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2021
Notyourtype:
she won't, she has been waiting for this all day.

Exactly why you should be concerned.

She might have been under immense pressure to get married by peers and parents for a long time and maybe couldn't tell you.

She could possibly be entertaining a non committal advance from another suitor but still hoping you will pop the question first all these while, so if you surprise her that way, she might not know how to react.

Please tread carefully.

I am talking out of experience.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Oh because you propose to her means you have the right to have sex with her? You need to get Sense.
Lol carry your religious bullshit outta here man. We don been having sex even before proposal. It will just be special on that night.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by eteba(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2021
She will slap ur SIMP face and walk....

This I have also seen
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by funshow247(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Na wetin big pass you una wan dey do now abi.. you better take it calmly and propose to her when people are not much. She go shock you ooo.

Notyourtype:

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Tundex911: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Hope that next Sunday is not too far?? Cuz tomorrow is not promise...

Back to your plan, why can't you carry only the choir master along so it's gonna look perfect

Oluwa a wa pelu e

Notyourtype:

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Kingkhunmi(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Put am inside holy Communion
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Openyamind111(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Notyourtype:

Asking your partner to marry you should be an agreement between two of you and not a public thing (my take).what if everything you plan doesn’t work you will make yourself look a big fool in present of everyone.. listen how I did mine.. after good knacking for better hotel room where there’s no camera.. I did as if I wanted to do something in the toilet and came back with the ring and she accepted.. with that I saved myself from any form of disgrace.. we are Africans we have our way of doings.. I wish you best of luck bro..
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by nathpope(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2021
Notyourtype:

MUST YOU MAKE IT PUBLIC? CANT YOU JUST RESPECT AND APPRECIATE BOTH OF YOU'S PRIVACY?
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by nathpope(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2021
D guy too dey watch telemundo n zee world.

Openyamind111:

Asking your partner to marry you should be an agreement between two of you and not a public thing (my take).what if everything you plan don’t work you will make yourself look a big fool in present of everyone.. listen how I did mine.. after good knacking for better hotel room where there’s no camera.. I did as if I wanted to do something in the toilet and came back with the ring and she accepted.. with that I saved myself from any form of disgrace.. we are Africans we have our way of doings.. I wish you best of luck bro..

1 Like

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Gee64: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Ok.

Before next Sunday, go to the Pastor and tell him you want to propose to this lady in the Church and a Special Service shall be organised for it. Do that without the girl's knowledge.
Notyourtype:
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by youngchukky(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Your 'faild' even failed
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Riscawendy(f): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2021
If your church has a projector, you can tell the media team to help you put of the question towards the end of the service, while church members are doing ( ee ah ah uh uh) inform the choir to give you special number, also inform your pastor. Then walk to the podium collect the microphone, call her full name and ask her to marry you.
If there's no projector still inform the choir for the special number, " will you marry me" inscription put it inside an envelope and given to one the ushers to hand it over to her and instructs her to open it, while she is opening it come close to her with the ring and propose.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Blackdisciple(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2021
So u never still learn from the public disgrace of proposal you see on that same YouTube abi..

Ok lemme ask my dad for a better way to propose to a girl ehhh am coming....
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Johnsown1(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Stupidity, why must you propose to her inside the church, and what if you didn't marry her at the end because of some uncertainties or she rejects your proposal because of the crowd. why don't you do it in the company of friends or at the eatery, Think twice. When you make your activities public just know that you have made yourself and your private affairs public both sane and insane people will be so much interested in all your moves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.