Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild (44402 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Mylordmygod1: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
BegAt40:

Shut up! The days of foolish men proposing to you animals is over. May thunder strike anyone that ever proposes to Nigerian girls again! angry
naija girls go done use you wash ther hands.. Sorry o
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Jflex07(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nonsense.. Can't you propose to your girl privately? Una go just won show off everytime.

13 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Mylordmygod1: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jflex07:
Nonsense.. Can't you propose to your girl privately? Indigo just won show off everytime.
is it your proposing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
BABYharder:
Oga whatever you do, avoid crowd. Of not be ready to hire a photographer Incase if she wan disgrace your generation, you shout 'Cut!'. It worked for some guy I know
una no go kill person

4 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by nazicartel(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Radionigeria:
Let me say it clear.. If i propose to any girl and she slap me eh, her name will be sorry because the kind punch whey i go give am at that moment. She go regret..
you no fit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Ishilove: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Notyourtype:
After i bought a ring and wanted to suprise my girl today after service, i was suprise to walk out of the church and headed straight home like i never had a plan..

i want to do it in a very romantic way, i've watched videos on youtube and thought today was the day, but i have not gotten the courage yet..

I kno very well she will say yes, as this has always being her prayer, but i still don't just know the best way to do it..

I will have to wait again till next sunday, as i told myself i will propose to her inside the church..

please nairalanders, i need a method that will be romantic, i don't just want to propose to her, but rather, i want it to be very romantic..

should i just walk to her and do it, or is there a better way i can do it to make it more romantic?

lalasticlala, please help me reach more people, next sunday is the day.. Thanks
Go and meet someone selling snacks. Explain your intentions to them. Select her favourite snack, pay the the seller to put the ring inside a snack specially prepared for her. After church service give her the buns/Puff Puff/Meatpie etcetera etcetera to eat. She will bite into the snack and discover the ring. The rest is history.

I hope we can hear word thereafter

9 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by verifiablefacts: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Whatever style you may adopt,please do not go down on your knees, biko.

13 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Acidosis(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Humans and the way we punish ourselves unecessarily. What's all this sef? Can't you just buy the engagement ring and give it to her in private?? You both know your plans include getting married. She knows you'll propose. You guys have probably met each others' parents and to crown it all, you attend the same church, implying that everyone knows about your relationship and your marriage intentions. So what kind of drama are you aiming at again?

27 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Radionigeria: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
nazicartel:
you no fit
talk am again!
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Radionigeria: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ishilove:

Go and meet someone selling snacks. Explain your intentions to them. Select her favourite snack, pay the the seller to put the ring inside a snack specially prepared for her. After church service give her the buns/Puff Puff/Meatpie etcetera etcetera to eat. She will bite into the snack and discover the ring. The rest is history.

what if she ends up eating the ring with noticing it?

8 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Radionigeria: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Imagin the kind of fight wey go dey between nairaland ladies and men if this post get to the front page!
mynd44, dominique, seun, lalasticlala..
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Durhleepee(f): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ishilove:

grin grin
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Magnoliaa(f): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ishilove:

But this thing dey fear me. sad Shey someone cannot mistakenly go and choke on ring laidis?

1 Like

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Gudbadguy: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
I hope she says no .so dat u will learn not to take private affairs public

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Radionigeria:
An experienced caterer will make sure her teeth gets to the ring at the first bite. Besides, she is not a baby that eats without chewing. Once she starts chewing she will feel the ring in her mouth.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Ishilove: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

But this thing dey fear me. sad Shey someone cannot mistakenly go and choke on ring laidis?
She will chew before swallowing. Once she chews she will feel the ring
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Radionigeria:
That's why I wrote 'specially made'. That means the snack will have very little ingredients because it is meant to hide something, not give flavour. Once she puts in her mouth, her teeth will locate it instantly.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Acidosis:
Humans and the way we punish ourselves unecessarily. What's all this sef? Can't you just buy the engagement ring and give it to her in private?? You both know your plans include getting married. She knows you'll propose. You guys have probably met each others' parents and to crown it all, you attend the same church, implying that everyone knows about your relationship and your marriage intentions. So what kind of drama are you aiming at again?
Too much social media has given these youngsters ideas that profit nothing

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by lilvicky68(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ishilove:

An experienced caterer will make sure her teeth gets to the ring at the first bite. Besides, she is not a baby that eats without chewing. Once she starts chewing she will feel the ring in her mouth.
Why all these stress for ring wey him go just throw for her.. she catch am wear.. undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Eze2000(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Notyourtype:
she won't, she has been waiting for this all day.

Marriage proposals are really to be private for some people
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Lilsameey: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
BegAt40:

I'm allergic to ewedu and Amala incantation. Speak a more civilized and sensible language.
Plot twist Mf, I dislike ewedu and Amala.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Magnoliaa(f): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
lilvicky68:

Why all these stress for ring wey him go just throw for her.. she catch am wear.. undecided

You and this your method. Smh. undecided No strain of romance at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Nicklaus619(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Godada:

Since you are so sure and of all the places you chose Church, this is what you should do.

Bribe the choir and the pastor.

Let them sing a special number.

Come out and get down on both knee and smile sheepishly with the ring in your hand.

She is yours after all.

Wed her immediately.

Top notch cool
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin.
Liver fail you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by obawinner(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Inform the youth pastor first or the pastor that's quite savvy with modern things.
Makes it easier and also inform the head choir make things super lovely.
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by bmdmix11: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Notyourtype:
After i bought a ring and wanted to suprise my girl today after service, i was suprise to walk out of the church and headed straight home like i never had a plan..

i want to do it in a very romantic way, i've watched videos on youtube and thought today was the day, but i have not gotten the courage yet..

I kno very well she will say yes, as this has always being her prayer, but i still don't just know the best way to do it..

I will have to wait again till next sunday, as i told myself i will propose to her inside the church..

please nairalanders, i need a method that will be romantic, i don't just want to propose to her, but rather, i want it to be very romantic..

should i just walk to her and do it, or is there a better way i can do it to make it more romantic?

Please help me reach more people, next sunday is the day.. Thanks
so u can't do it in private shey, public equals romatic shey
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Another mumu sighted. Wetin concern us the way you want to propose to your girl. Aren't you man enough.

7 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by ObalaEmma: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Simp men.. wants to drag attention of marrying a girl you overfvcked
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Candidlady: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
BegAt40:
SIMP! You don't know that Nigerian girls are baboon? sad
nigerian men are what?
ipray she turns the op down!!
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by LollySeaSide: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lollittaa:

propose to me. Let's find out. ��
Will you marry me?

1 Like

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Eze2000:

Until she slaps him and walks. You young people never learn.

Don't mind the mumu
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by alons: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
No matter how you are sure she will say yes, private should be the best option to avoid unexpected outcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.