Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Billionaire Pretends He's Paralyzed To Find True Love, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Billionaire Pretends He's Paralyzed To Find True Love, (813 Views)

Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Pretends He's Paralyzed To Find True Love, by ekeday(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2022
Billionaire pretends he's paralyzed to find true love, a wealthy man going to Street; an act he is poor and paralyzes anime video. It is a story of a young wealthy billionaire who went to Street pretending he is paralyzed to find true love.

The story starts with Mr macaroni, the founder of Stigtoons; he was about to go out with his mindset, so this happened. Her parents advise him to use these new techniques to find true love, but he ends up finding a gold digger instead.

As a result, we went into the mining to figure out if there is an option for a lady or a man to love to the paralyze without having their lining.

I am trying to say; this is a life-changing, I repeated. A life-changing story is fundamental if you watch this video.

I am telling the truth and a story is straightforward to understand; you can check the video below to see more and read more detail on stigking.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx2QPfY_oDU

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Achieved This Year So Far? Brag About It! / 3 Effective Ways To Make A Woman Miss You Badly / Am I Making The Right Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.