Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Is Fantasising Or Lusting Over Your Wife A Sin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Fantasising Or Lusting Over Your Wife A Sin? (459 Views)

Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting / I Cant Control Lusting After Ladies Bodies / “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fantasising Or Lusting Over Your Wife A Sin? by Debodimeji01(m): 12:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Is it a sin to lust and fantasise over your wife? Most especially, couples who don't both reside in the same state cos of career jobs.

Well, my wife works in a different state (Lagos) while we reside in Abeokuta, Ogun State (also working) - both very good jobs. She comes home twice in a month or thrice as the case me be. I don't go to visit her in Lagos cos she is staying with her Elder sister. (Can't imagine myself going to spend time at her sisters place...). Hence, I find myself lusting and fantasising over my wife alot when she is not around and really long for her return as the weekends approaches.

Can religious folks in the house help view this with their scriptural and religious eyes if this is a sin or it's normal cos I sincerely don't feel any form of guilt when I find myself doing so.

Pls no cursing... would appreciate Married folks only or matured minds throw in their views.

In addition, God has blessed us with beautiful 2boys already. So know be informed of the cruise level we dey operate.

Re: Is Fantasising Or Lusting Over Your Wife A Sin? by Boomboost(m): 1:26am On Nov 15, 2021
People are sleeping, ask in the morning...
Re: Is Fantasising Or Lusting Over Your Wife A Sin? by Kobojunkie: 1:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Debodimeji01:
Is it a sin to lust and fantasise over your wife? Most especially, couples who don't both reside in the same state cos of career jobs.
When you and your wife are busy copulating, are you not even at that point lusting after her, or do you think of other things when doing the do with your wife? undecided

Do you "lust and fantasize" about your wife only when she is over in another state? undecided
Re: Is Fantasising Or Lusting Over Your Wife A Sin? by Debodimeji01(m): 1:36am On Nov 15, 2021
���...

Okay Baba

Boomboost:
People are sleeping, ask in the morning...
Re: Is Fantasising Or Lusting Over Your Wife A Sin? by valdes00(m): 1:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Baba is bothered about loosing out on heaven grin
Re: Is Fantasising Or Lusting Over Your Wife A Sin? by Dasgoro: 1:50am On Nov 15, 2021
NO

Read Songs of Solomon
Re: Is Fantasising Or Lusting Over Your Wife A Sin? by funshint(m): 2:33am On Nov 15, 2021
Is she not your wife...or you just want to create another type of sin. Me I don't understand this sha. Righteousness will have something to say about this undecided
Re: Is Fantasising Or Lusting Over Your Wife A Sin? by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Lol...

No, it's not a sin. As long as it's not another woman but your wife, you're good to go.

** Chuckles** .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja / What Are The Tricks To Get Eligible For Kuda Bank Overdraft? / If You Think You Know What Illuminati Is, You Don't. Here Are 3 Facts About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.