Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (80162 Views)

Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
assent:
Then you don't know Jesus Christ at all.

People like you think they know, but a little bit of digging will expose you as foolish ignoramus.
Abeg stop yapping hogwash and move aside! undecided
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
alphaNomega:

I am here to tell you that I do not believe this story and it did not happen

grin
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by NarcissistKing(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kerry111:
My uncle came back from work and his mum prepared some food for him, but he insisted on buying some goodies for his kids before eating ,
Unfortunately he was hit by a car and died
Do you know that he always come to his mums door to tell him
That he is hungry, and people suggested that the mum should be keeping his
Food outside, the mum did this and ants came and eat it, He ate for 3_days before he stop coming , no be say them say, nah my uncle

Too much of Nollywood.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by MPESA(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

To say i was shock when i saw it, is an understatement..

Oga 10mobile, ... Any need to chain someone that's already dead?.. I mean lifeless body o shocked

Mortuary attendant don beat am tire, but he alway push other corpse away from himself...

Anyway we will look into your comment... Thanks

They do chain dead body but na only strong native Doctor dey do am on the person burial ground.... This story is not common...
It do happen very well.
Reason are mainly
occultic people
Someone who die untimely
Someone who's into diabolic things, strong juju not a child juju.
Someone who was mudered Etc.

All this set of people do cause havoc .
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Juliusmomoh: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2021
MPESA:

They do chain dead body but na only strong native Doctor dey do am on the person burial ground.... This story is not common...
It do happen very well.
Reason are mainly
occultic people
Someone who die untimely
Someone who's into diabolic things, strong juju not a child juju.
Someone who was mudered Etc.

All this set of people do cause havoc .

Oga MPESA...
I was shock oo ...
E scatter everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
drnoel:

Nigerians and ghost stories are like 5&6, whether true or false. One can't know but believe nothing till U see yourself. Especially disbelief what U see on the pages of NL except the dailies.
After all those written above, I can only say that I have heard of such but never seen. While in school, I was reading in the mutuary of the school with few friends. What we saw there can't be explained in pages of NL.
Try to explain it
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by MPESA(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Oga MPESA...
I was shock oo ...
E scatter everywhere

cheesy
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
rickydechamp:

Nope, spirits still roam till their corpsed is buried before they can go to the other realm & face their creator for judgement while some don't, they still roam the earth till the end of time.
There is no way spirit go roam till the end of time
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by assent: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abeg stop yapping hogwash and move aside! undecided

Lolz. You know nothing
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
1Sharon:

You do know that Hollywood writers label movies as based on a true story for effect right ?

Which Hollywood movie is base on true life writing but was not base on true life?

Is it Black hawk down or We were soldiers? Or which movie gan gan exactly?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Which Hollywood movie is base on true life writing but was not base on true life?

Is it Black hawk down or We were soldiers? Or which movie gan gan exactly?

Obviously those movies are based on true life events because they can be verified.

But horror movies claiming supernatural events are based on true stories cannot be verified.

Nollywood and even hollywood exaggerate the facts and distort the facts, all for dramatics.

Never look to ART for truth.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Obviously those movies are based on true life events because they can be verified.

But horror movies claiming supernatural events are based on true stories cannot be verified.

Never look to ART for truth.
Shey the movies you dey talk no get name?

I've hardly seen a horror movie that is base on a true life event except for the exorcism of Emily rose which is base on the experience of a German girl

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

I've hardly seen a horror movie that is base on a true life event except for the exorcism of Emily rose which is base on the experience of a German girl

Half of the ghost horrors are labelled as based on a "true story" but it's all BS.

You can't hold a movie accountable for truth.

It's just a work of art.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by 1Sharon(f): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Okay I just went to Google:

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
assent:
Lolz. You know nothing
But you didn't directly tackle any of what I stated to convince me you know anything. undecided
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by assent: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But you didn't directly tackle any of what I stated to convince me you know anything. undecided

You Only stated dumbness.

In case you are too daft to know, even Jesus Christ is a spirit being.

If you believe in Jesus Christ and you don't believe that sommany things can happen in the spirit realm, then you are a fool.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ogundex(m): 12:05am On Nov 18, 2021
descarado:

They are labelled fantasy drama cos they are not true. Just imaginations of the writers. Just like batman spiderman.

Religion is seriously clashing with science.
If you live in the West, they have passed this phase long ago. Tell them this and they will laugh at you and move on. In 20 yrs times or more, less people will believe this.

Yeah, religion hinders development. No development without science especially in sub saharan Africa

Not holding brief but if you think that this paranormal activities goes on only in Africa and that it only books down to religion then you do need to have a rethink. Google thought/creepy catalog and see for yourself real life experience cataloged by real men.you will be shocked
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by specialbobby(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2021
Op your father na trouble maker when him dey alive
No worry another warrior go come cool am down

That him head go soon straight
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Ogundex(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2021
zinaunreal:

Have you worked there. What sort of blatant lies you all spreading. Why is it only africa that such tales are rampant. Unreasonably superstitious individuals. Thats why scientific progress can never come out of this country. Keep thinking like stones

Only in Africa?
You need to sign up with Reddit, thought/creepy catalog etc and o read first hand experiences and encounters with the paranormal.
This world is more deeper than we could ever know!
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by makavellidon: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I don't even know the right section to post this..

I lost my uncle some days ago and we put him into the mortuary. Our plan to buried him by january...

What brought about thread is that the mortuary attendant called us to take our corpse on the ground that he fight with the other corpse there.

We went there early morning yesterday to comfirm ourselves. What our eye see mouth no fit talk... E shock us.

He fought other corpse there. He even hang some on the window shocked Attendant don beat him tire, they will still wake up in the morning and see other corpse scatterd and only him enjoying the room. undecided

We where told maybe he's a cultist or he's in some spritual stuff before he died..

They ask us to take him away but we don't want to bury him now due to some family issues. You know.

Please exprience nairalanders, what do you suggest to do now to him?
your uncle corpse na john cena
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by zinaunreal(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ogundex:

Only in Africa?
You need to sign up with Reddit, thought/creepy catalog etc and o read first hand experiences and encounters with the paranormal.
This world is more deeper than we could ever know!

I'm not saying that paranormal does not exist but why does ours always have to be same old story. This guy is just telling lies

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Mikol011: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
hagjay:

Excuse me sir
Was he not the guy that died around February this year during an efcc raid?
Yes that's him

He didn't jump, he was killed and thrown down from the 7th floor
On the 4th of February
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordReed:

Once again how am I supposed to arrive at a conclusion with scant facts?

One question that springs to mind is how have they eliminated the activities of body parts harvesters or even the mortuary attendants themselves?

I don't understand
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by LordReed(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

I don't understand

I can not make a conclusion without knowing more which is why I asked the question. Lemme rephrase it, how do they know it was not people who steal body parts that did it? Or even the mortuary attendants themselves?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2021
LordReed:

I can not make a conclusion without knowing more which is why I asked the question. Lemme rephrase it, how do they know it was not people who steal body parts that did it? Or even the mortuary attendants themselves?

lol.. i see no reason for them to do so because they don't stand to gain anything by doing so.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Obascoetubi: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Oga MPESA... I was shock oo ... E scatter everywhere
u are from ankpa abi?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by MPESA(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Obascoetubi:
u are from ankpa abi?

No sir.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Obascoetubi: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
MPESA:

No sir.
u said u are having coronation if new king, what place is that? me from abocgo, we installed new king this week (same day they installed attah)
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

lol.. i see no reason for them to do so because they don't stand to gain anything by doing so.

Are you sure about that? Body part harvesters do have something to gain,
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by MPESA(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Obascoetubi:
u said u are having coronation if new king, what place is that? me from abocgo, we installed new king this week (same day they installed attah)

Chai Baba no be me talk am o , kindly recheck the write up again because I'm from Okija in Ihiala Local Government Area, Anambra State.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Obascoetubi: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
MPESA:

Chai Baba no be me talk am o , kindly recheck the write up again because I'm from Okija in Ihiala Local Government Area, Anambra State.
OH I QUOTED OP AND U REPLIED na why i thought u be op with another acc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.