Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (80113 Views)

Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by albreezy4eva: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
samuel051:
and should my audience still insist I'm wrong,whose duty is it to prove the theory right should I insist on my my initial belief?
This will count if after you've proven logically that 1+1=3 and people still doubt. This case isn't proven by the op, he's just saying what the mortuary attendant told him. So he's liable to doubt. Personally I don't believe such
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by samuel051: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
albreezy4eva:

This will count if after you've proven logically that 1+1=3 and people still doubt. This case isn't proven by the op, he's just saying what the mortuary attendant told him. So he's liable to doubt. Personally I don't believe such
And other people still sharing their experience nko?
Waka pass if u no believe something,not sitting down and asking for evidence instead of going to confirm yourself. If I tell u mkpuru miri makes one nauseous and u say no it doesn't,it's not for me to go take it so u find out if I'm right or wrong. U doubting should go experience it and prove me wrong.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by Gbsks: 1:08am On Apr 26, 2022
greenhouse2012:
Your uncle is as dead as he could be. When people are dead, they can't move by themselves. If you paid attention in your science class you would have known this, that is if common sense does not tell you.

What you could do is to install a covert camera. That will show you who has been moving the corpses.
Hello sir, are you a doctor practicing in the UK ?
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by mysticwarrior(m): 4:29am On Apr 26, 2022
In 2008 I attended the burial of a friend's mother, i was called to carry the casket together with three other guys, as we were moving with the casket to an already dug grave, an invisible force came mightily upon the casket and it swerved forcing it to face another direction.

The casket moved swiftly and we ran with it for a short distance before it stopped and continued again, there was a struggle and maneuver which lasted for about 20 minutes. At this point I started praying in my mind because I have never seen anything like that before and I said " madam calm down, no be me kill you, I dey my own o, them say make I come carry na im make I come carry, I no do you anything"

We were still struggling with the casket until one old man came and asked us to lower it, he told us to wave it 3 times back to front, after that everything became calm, the first daughter of the woman was also called to come and speak to her late mother's corpse to pacify her departing soul, and we were able to lower the casket into the grave with ease. This is from my own personal experience and am still mystified by what happened on that day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Life is mysteriously spiritual
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by UCHIHAmask: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
janvier27:
I would have been the last person on earth to believe this kind of story. Even now i still somehow dismiss such things and ask plenty questions. But let me shock you the more. I have physically seen something very strange happening repeatedly where there was a corpse. We were only two in there with the corpse and we saw it all. I might share the story here some day. There is something mysterious about death.
Please,Share it now......
Although it's been a year now I still wanna hear it.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by UCHIHAmask: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
caprini1:
These things are very real ,but it is the elders of your place ,that can find the solution ,and please be very careful in how you involve yourself.

I,ve lived in a private estate and witnessed our uniform gateman beaten to stupor by an invisible hand ,blood every where.

While in jss3 ,after school i came to my dad's shop and i saw crowds everywhere and i was told that the pharmacist of the big drug store near our shop ,was assassinated in the morning along national theatre ,but he still came to work before everyone,when one of the sales boys later came to the shop saw him and screamed he was no where to be found ,and many sales boys on their line ,saw the pharmacist come to work,that very morning..while his corpse was at a popular hospital at costain bustop.
Please tell me about that beating you witnessed
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by UCHIHAmask: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thylord:
see this one you day play well, something worse than that one happen in ogoja in cross river State when I was still serving there.
Tell it
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by UCHIHAmask: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jmichael1:

i'm glad u hv witness it,i never blived such tinx do exist until i witness it korokoro,i no knw wen i pise 4 body
Please do tell.
Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by UCHIHAmask: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
zinaunreal:

Have you worked there. What sort of blatant lies you all spreading. Why is it only africa that such tales are rampant. Unreasonably superstitious individuals. Thats why scientific progress can never come out of this country. Keep thinking like stones
Wtf do you mean by "only in Africa",most of my research on ghost events and tales were of American,Uk, Mexico etc.
Countless white groups on Facebook,even channels air ghost show,white necromancers, ghost hunters and those that don't believe but want to see it,what of Reddit,do you think that seals of solomon,book of witchcraft,the sixths and seven books of Moses etc has African origin?
The movie "conjuring devils" what inspired by a real Life research (Warren research), check things out...
I wonder why some foreign morgues outside Nigeria keep out cameras/CCTV or deactivate it..

Whites argue and research on paranormals and other unexplainable event in medical situations...

I'm surprised when some people say things like "only in Africa" or "white people have passed that level"...
I have followed science like no other person,from evolution to big bang to whatever, nowadays science is beginning to reveal more mysteries not just on ghost matters.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by janvier27(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

Please,Share it now......
Although it's been a year now I still wanna hear it.

I did on that same thread. Strange simultaneous opening and closing of all the door knobs of the ambulance. Except it was some electrical malfunctioning (probably due to water entering somewhere in the engine as the road was flooded and water level was high), it is mysterious.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? by UCHIHAmask: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
janvier27:

I did on that same thread. Strange simultaneous opening and closing of all the door knobs of the ambulance. Except it was some electrical malfunctioning (probably due to water entering somewhere in the engine as the road was flooded and water level was high), it is mysterious.
Yeah, after I wrote you I saw the post you made....

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.