Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely (69524 Views)

CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by thaoriginator: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Bamzyriches451: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Way to go
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Onyeedum(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Village people... Just when he thought efcc issue is under control.
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Administration1: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Village pipu are back, so they did not give them part of the 46 00 cows

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Rahkman: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tribalism has eaten deep into the root of nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by cristechinfotec(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
because of small EFCC interview
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by jubrilELsudan: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
ELECTROCUTED MY ANUS....NA AMCON SHUT AM.....DEM DON DEY FREEZE HIM ASSETS.

2 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by CUMIN: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tax evasion tactics.

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by chloride6: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
It never rains but pours....

Nawa ooh...
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by sugarbeesmith(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Watin the clubber go tell baba God for yonder ?
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by iamtardey: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
hustle dey go for here ... i never chop still.

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by SATANlST: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
bad belle everywhere. this is why i willl never invest in naija. my first house i invested in na for dubai. na to change citienship remain

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by zikter(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
The people who would have shouted sacrifice are unsurprisingly quiet because it involves one of their own. Quite unfortunate that a life was lost. The management should work closely with relevant authorities to unravel the root cause and mitigate against it for the purpose of safety

3 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by myrrtle(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
All these yeye Igbo business men investing their wealth outside Igbo land should start being reasonable for goodness sake.

Don't allow your sweat for unnecessary target shooting.
shutup and stop saying what you don't know. Did he make his money in Igbo land. So because he's now made, he should move everything back to igbo land and kill his source. You are such an ignorant fellow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
All these yeye Igbo business men investing their wealth outside Igbo land should start being reasonable for goodness sake.

Don't allow your sweat for unnecessary target shooting.
Pls what's your point?
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by SmartPolician: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit
There is hardly any Igbo person with less than 20 million in his or her account
They are super wealthy...nnewi alone houses more than 500 billionaires
Not to talk of Aba and Onitsha
Obi is just a few of them...

What does this have to do with the topic? undecided

Anakogheri!

4 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by DSC7: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Different attacks from left, right, center kiss kiss..

God will fight your battle Brodaman.....

They can only try to pull you down but they will never succeed.....
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Kingstanding: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Safety and security is very vital,

I'm still wondering how someone gets electrocuted in an elite club like that.

I won't be surprised if I start seeing talk of "she has been used for Rituals" by Nairalanders
One question to be asked, do they have Occupational health and safety officers in that Club? We don't value life in Nigeria all what we are after is profit.

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Is there any glitch in your safety apparatus. Has a serious incident inquiry been started?

It's very right to emphasize with the victims family and friend, but if the above is not sorted, its a waste of a learning opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by usmolad(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
How much in your own account
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

10 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by staga: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

Yet with all the money, they cannot exert any federal influence to take care of the region's crumbling infrastucture, or lift the military siege on the region as a result of IPOB's activities. Any money that is simply sitting in private accounts and adds no value to the society is useless.

6 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by adecz: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
⏩This is a matter of investigation
& Compensation, not matter of

❌" our thoughts & prayers are with the family of the victim"❌

Illuminati tinz ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by airsaylongcome: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bastardos. They need time to heal from the loss that's why they shutdown? Not time to do a root cause analysis and prevent such from ever occurring in the future?

Safety in this country is zero. Tueh I spit on them
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by alanto: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

The Most Wicked Tribe in the World in sifia pains right now. grin grin
Your kindreds no de see ur comment now.
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

Calm down bros.
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by 123readygo: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

Bros take am easy...
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Fiscus105(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ok oooo,. Since he said he cannot cover his big yam to eat
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by ginggerxy: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

stop this please

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Indispensable85(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

So you're the account manager of all the ibo men alife?

5 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Masterkernel1: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Safety and security is very vital,

I'm still wondering how someone gets electrocuted in an elite club like that.

I won't be surprised if I start seeing talk of "she has been used for Rituals" by Nairalanders

Ummmm... So people don't get electrocuted in their offices and homes? Ritual Cho Cho Cho!
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Scottz: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
EXLOVER:
Obi Cubana should try and appease the god's of the land, his village people also. They are up to something
mtchw
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by brandsoncharlie: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
cafolu:
Hmmmm, na wa o! Fishy stuff and it's absolutely smelly! Si murukwa anya ka azu!
December Don dey reach. Renewal time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / 10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.