Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely (69523 Views)

CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Tpave(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Fun gone wrong. Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by emmykk(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Safety and security is very vital,

I'm still wondering how someone gets electrocuted in an elite club like that.

I won't be surprised if I start seeing talk of "she has been used for Rituals" by Nairalanders

You are evil
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Prechgold1180(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Peace081:
He don use am do ritual
Sorry to say
But why are you always senseless

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by JohnBullMySon: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit
There is hardly any Igbo person with less than 20 million in his or her account
They are super wealthy...nnewi alone houses more than 500 billionaires
Not to talk of Aba and Onitsha
Obi is just a few of them...

I smell the sarcasm.

Oga u no well grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by stuffs4me(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Obi Cubana was busy showing off I'll gotten wealth without shame and some mumu yeebos even compared him to Dangote
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by rayopt(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Fiscus105:
Ok oooo,. Since he said he cannot cover his big yam to eat

Off ya mic, o comrade
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by helphelp: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Are they the victim here ?
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by upson89(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
omg!
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by BigYash: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

What of papa Emeka.. When dey my former estate... Him get 20million too? grin

3 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by wman(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

Source: Uyo Bureau of Statistics

2 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by snoopz: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

I won't be surprised if I start seeing talk of "she has been used for Rituals" by Nairalanders

You won't be surprised by what exactly?? you've successfully started and pitched that idea into people's mind

No dey do badbelle

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by stuffs4me(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

Wetin your weed supplier dey add to your weed?

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Adakintroy: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

You be mumu. I get wan chukudi for my side. Him leg no de comot for betnaija. Everytime na 100 naira him de find

3 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by lollybee15(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You have stylishly said that the matter is ritualistic. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by sorepco(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Fool!

Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by AyelalaOo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na only God know wetin person go do wey no go vex village people like this.
Ah dey suspect that him mama burial for Oba still dey vex dem, dem don dey enter gear 2 in attack mode now o.
But Obi na actor sha, dem be boss people

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by bencr7: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
stuffs4me:
Obi Cubana was busy showing off I'll gotten wealth without shame and some mumu yeebos even compared him to Dangote
who compare him with Dangote sad undecided, u just want comment to bring useless argument
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by jericco1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
So painful, most of my friends working there are now jobless
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
EXLOVER:
Obi Cubana should try and appease the god's of the land, his village people also. They are up to something
what if it was from the girls village
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Gbagura: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

This sarcasm too sweet

2 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Here to see all the excuses his village people will give for the substandard construction and same attitude they bring to anything from medicine to food. All for the money with no regard for human life.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Bmaster(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
All these Igbo business men investing their wealth outside Igbo land should start being reasonable for goodness sake.

Don't allow your sweat for unnecessary target shooting.

So much neglect on home investement
if them invest am for home,too many evil eyes from immediate kinsmen will behold on the investment.

Many people have learnt from things that happened to people who lived before them in the past,and many i can tell you do not wish to end as their predecessors ended
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by jrusky(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
I talked am say this Cubana of a guy go hear am as he go woke villages wizards up doing burial jamboree.

Now see strange situation someone got *electrocuted in club* very strange unless na dem dem handwork to renew.......................

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Komu1048(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

He should go n build his own 21 stories building, n live inside. I want to c something
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by techWriter3: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Esteemed Client electrocuted under influence of chemical?. So, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Village people at work but they won't succeed.
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by lilyheaven: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin
He is a chest beater grin
Who asked him?
Just promise 5k each, all there account numbers will land cheesy
alanto:
That’s so sad

Less than ten percent of Nigerians have 500k in their accounts according to cbn where una de hide the billions?
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Bonab: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Those who have been praying for this man to fail will come here and mock him. But wetin una gain?

This can happen to anybody. I remember when it happened to clarence Peters , when a dancer died in his house trying to charge phone.

May the soul of the deceased rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by adelaja70(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
SATANlST:
bad belle everywhere. this is why i willl never invest in naija. my first house i invested in na for dubai. na to change citienship remain
Why you dey tell us? If you like invest in Mars... Free world my nigga!

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Lionnation: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
All these Igbo business men investing their wealth outside Igbo land should start being reasonable for goodness sake.

Don't allow your sweat for unnecessary target shooting.

So much neglect on home investement
investiment has no place with tribalism, you need sense to know this
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by alanto: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
lilyheaven:
grin
He is a chest beater grin
Who asked him?
Just promise 5k each, all there account numbers will land cheesy
Ko da. Mo weak.
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by SocialJustice: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-obi-cubanas-abuja-club-shut-indefinitely
Until further notice and indefinitely are 2 different things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / 10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.