Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely (69525 Views)

CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by authority2006(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
All these Igbo business men investing their wealth outside Igbo land should start being reasonable for goodness sake.

Don't allow your sweat for unnecessary target shooting.

So much neglect on home investement

No right thinking igbo man would think of investing in South east right now.
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by bigcasava1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Obi cubana since you can't be quiet with ur wealth instead you choose to show ursef on media, see as afonja and ISWAP go take cripple ur business. My brothers will never learn! So long as you are Igbo Nigerians will hate you
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Odumogu03: 3:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit
There is hardly any Igbo person with less than 20 million in his or her account
They are super wealthy...nnewi alone houses more than 500 billionaires
Not to talk of Aba and Onitsha
Obi is just a few of them...

just one man is a ‘few’?

Nna eh, English dun suffer�‍♂️
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Sdbsylaz: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Safety and security is very vital,

I'm still wondering how someone gets electrocuted in an elite club like that.

I won't be surprised if I start seeing talk of "she has been used for Rituals" by Nairalanders
You too think am abi..
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
It well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / 10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.