Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely (69526 Views)

CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by seyz91(m): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy
DaddyRochie1642:
Safety and security is very vital,

I'm still wondering how someone gets electrocuted in an elite club like that.

I won't be surprised if I start seeing talk of "she has been used for Rituals" by Nairalanders
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by seyz91(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy you dey mind am undecided
alanto:
That’s so sad

Less than ten percent of Nigerians have 500k in their accounts according to cbn where una de hide the billions?
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by seyz91(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
A typical Nigerian with black mentality undecided
Peace081:
He don use am do ritual

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by seyz91(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy
PhotoComedy:
When you do occasion and invite your enemies to show you are big, you never knew you just invited bad luck upon yourself.
It's like the spirit of his ancestors are very angry that he gave his mum a grand position in the spirit world
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by adelaja70(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
BigYash:
What of papa Emeka.. When dey my former estate... Him get 20million too? grin
To be honest.. Dem don upgrade. Before, Igbos were known for tapping palm wine. Infact, they were the best palm wine tappers back then. After, they will move round the town with their Keke Raleigh selling emu oguro.
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by mummyela(f): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://ke-video.xyz/6884472008616336/
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Kobicove(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
How did the incident happen?
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Comedian2019: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Peace081:
He don use am do ritual
Ritual?
Did you read at all?
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by clothingonline(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
I still don’t know how Nigerians call people with networth less than 100 million dollars a billionaire

I pray we have more billionaires we have less than 6 in this country.
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Zico5(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
alanto:
That’s so sad

Less than ten percent of Nigerians have 500k in their accounts according to cbn where una de hide the billions?
Don't mind those fools. Blood money everywhere and they call it money. Ask average them the source of their money then u will know grass are not always green at the other side.
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Asour: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kingstanding:
One question to be asked, do they have Occupational health and safety officers in that Club? We don't value life in Nigeria all what we are after is profit.

OHS is not a guarantee against fatality.
However, OHS is great.

People have died in organizations where OHS exists.
My points:
1. We don't know that he doesn't have OHS.
2. OHS doesn't save where care isn't taken by clients & employees.
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Itgeo: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
alanto:
That’s so sad

.in BTC
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by juniorstar(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Them don call am..
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by BigYash: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
adelaja70:

To be honest.. Dem don upgrade. Before, Igbos were known for tapping palm wine. Infact, they were the best palm wine tappers back then. After, they will move round the town with their Keke Raleigh selling emu oguro.
Make sense o.. Na the progress everybody dey find.. I greet u specially...

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Olam09(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit
There is hardly any Igbo person with less than 20 million in his or her account
They are super wealthy...nnewi alone houses more than 500 billionaires
Not to talk of Aba and Onitsha
Obi is just a few of them...

Na wetin dey make pot of soup dey miss up and down for enugu and Anambra undecided
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by alanto: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Itgeo:

.in BTC
Abi E naira
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by wiseoneking: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

You may try to exegerate and make mockery of the reality of economic advantage of the igbos over other groups in this very contraption wild zuu but that those not stop the fact they got it better than others. They may not have the three wealthiest men in here but certainly, wealth is far more distributed among her population than elsewhere. They entirely control the economy of their Homeland SE and still carved a great share of control of economy of other regions. For a long time people seem to think of Lagos as the place Igbo have a stronghold of population and economic power not forgetting that the whole of SS region, Kano, kaduna, plateau to say but a few are places where they reap in abundance. Just travel out of your enclave and visit those places, then you can appreciate that they are not your SIZE
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by jaiyeorie: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
AFRIFF 2021 - Chioma Ude RMD Kate Henshaw Sneezemankind Kunle Afolayan Sharon Ooja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mP2kmhPOt0
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Kingstanding: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Asour:

OHS is not a guarantee against fatality.
However, OHS is great.

People have died in organizations where OHS exists.
My points:
1. We don't know that he doesn't have OHS.
2. OHS doesn't save where care isn't taken by clients & employees.
But it will reduce the accident at work place. I'm working at Range Rover company in West Midland in England and we have more than 500 to 700 workers and we haven't got any incident of accident since I have been working with them for almost 5 yrs. When it comes to Health and Safety at work place I will give 99.9% to British government. Majority of foreign company most especially Chinese and Lebanese companies don't have good safety awareness in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by ademi87(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

I'm guessing you are a billionaire too
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

"We never knew you are their account officer to know how much they have in their account...keep decieving yourself, You have so many "dillutional" rich people in the East yet your region is just a little finer than Somalia". Village People spokesperson.
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Crafteck1: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

This ignorance is superb
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by InvertedHammer: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
/

Obi Cubana will realize the negative power around publicity in Nigeria.

The same people praising him in public will be fanning the fire in their different covens.

/
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by seanjy4konji: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Let him be deceiving himself....Na hin put millions inside their account now.
alanto:
That’s so sad

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
May her soul Rest In Peace. If this was in developed country the Cubana group will be sued in millions for dollars for negligence. Sentiment aside a human being lost her life because someone failed to do the needful. Someone must be held accountable

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by ADIPONECTIN: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Employ safety officer you no gree. Now let's see which one is more cost effective, hiring a safety professional or leaving your life (business) to chance
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Caseless: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
All these Igbo business men investing their wealth outside Igbo land should start being reasonable for goodness sake.

Don't allow your sweat for unnecessary target shooting.

So much neglect on home investement
you don't site business based on tribalism, reasonable people do it based on profits and market. He would make more in Abuja in one month than he can make in 5 eastern states in 5 months.
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Tarabye: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

Most of them are not clean
We know the sources of their wealth
Let me not say much before I put myself in trouble lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by kurlz(f): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
They just want to see the end of this man since he did his mother's burial. Naijiria, naijiria, why
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Myself2(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Safety and security is very vital,

I'm still wondering how someone gets electrocuted in an elite club like that.

I won't be surprised if I start seeing talk of "she has been used for Rituals" by Nairalanders

After beating round the bush and wondering how someone will get electrocuted in am elite club like hustle and bustle, you finally said what was on your mind in your last paragraph. No need to use Nairalanders as cover, we know say na wetin dey your mind
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by dalass(f): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Siberia01:
I love the Igbo spirit

How has that transformed their region especially their poor people?
Re: Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely by Hkff: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Downfall looms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / 10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.