Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

My Experience With A Wrong Partner - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A Wrong Partner (52799 Views)

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? / This Is What Happens When You Marry A Wrong Partner By Adesoji Omosebi (a Must W / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by piroux(f): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
debbydams:
u saw it in the story when op said her ex refused before going to seek help from her neighbor, where's the ritual dere na, how's she a bad person? Did u read her story sef? Na person like u no make some people refused to share their story here,stop the blame.. it's not compulsory u spew rubbish.. nonsense and ingredients..Asif u are holy

You people and all your nobody holy stories. Sorry, there are decent people in the world. I'm sorry this is news to you but some people try very hard to be holy and succeed at it.

Should it give a yardstick to be judgemental? No. And it's not on that basis I was responding. I didn't ask why she was having sex with a man she wasn't married to, I didn't ask why common sense didn't allow her prevent marriage, I didn't say anything about abortion being a sin.

But I responded on a decency basis. And yes, I didn't read about her boyfriend rejecting rituals with human parts. She didn't mention that when she posted first. Also, she used juju man for the person her friend, not neighbour recommended to her.

Black magic Alfa or ritualistic or babalawo or yahoo or yahoo plus, all of them are not just right, not decent, nor acceptable.

She wished she didn't come in contact with him because she wasn't rewarded for being his support system. His family never came to see the child she had or show their support. She didn't see what she did as morally wrong. And thats where the problem is. If that man had rewarded her with marriage, all young ladies like me will read is "Support your man when he is down".

So when I say, there is no lesson here, that's what I mean.

If this man comes back, she will take him back. If she meets a man who does yahoo and promises to marry her, she will offer support all over again.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by philipstanley(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]I don't remember inviting you into my mentions .

Whoever you are, I don't know you but I think you need help

Learn to read and pass in things that don't concern you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
prettysassygirl:

I didn't get the full story about him getting human parts,did u help him with it ? Cos I don't understand this "" after everything I did for him".

Spending 100k is part of "After everything I did for him" dig me??
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Well... Do not underestimate the power of stupid people in a large forum

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I didn't know you've suddenly become the mouthpiece of jobless females on Nairaland. Anyway, stay far from my mentions

L.a.m.e.... misogynist...
Remember, guess you'd say the same if she was your sister. We all responsible for our actions. She's learnt her lesson so no point criticising... Heal dude..
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
piroux:

You people and all your nobody holy stories. Sorry, there are decent people in the world. I'm sorry this is news to you but some people try very hard to be holy and succeed at it.

Should it give a yardstick to be judgemental? No. And it's not on that basis I was responding. I didn't ask why she was having sex with a man she wasn't married to, I didn't ask why common sense didn't allow her prevent marriage, I didn't say anything about abortion being a sin.

But I responded on a decency basis. And yes, I didn't read about her boyfriend rejecting rituals with human parts. She didn't mention that when she posted first. Also, she used juju man for the person her friend, not neighbour recommended to her.

Black magic Alfa or ritualistic or babalawo or yahoo or yahoo plus, all of them are not just right, not decent, nor acceptable.

She wished she didn't come in contact with him because she wasn't rewarded for being his support system. His family never came to see the child she had or show their support. She didn't see what she did as morally wrong. And thats where the problem is. If that man had rewarded her with marriage, all young ladies like me will read is "Support your man when he is down".

If this man comes back, she will take him back. If she meets a man who does yahoo and promises to marry her, she will offer support all over again.

hmmm it is well
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nwatachoba1:
Well... Do not underestimate the power of stupid people in a large forum
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Damn op you actually followed your bf to a native doctor. You get mind o. It won't take anything for you to kill someone if you could do that. I pity the guy who would be unfortunate to date you men.

People do stupid things all in the name of love.. They are blinded by the lights of it. They only realise when it is over. Doesn't mean she's still the same person. After all she's being through, she deserves to be happy and he deserves to be punished by the forces greater than us.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by seanjy4konji: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
SUPER STORIES...

ABEGUUOOIIIIIII
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Mtscheww. You has the guts to go to a native doctor. You can kill men. That's just the fact. How would you even enter such an unholy abode. lipsrsealed

I'm a Christian. Buts saying other people's religion is unholy is preposterous... We can all get along without tagging other people inferior.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hanks0000:

Good guys like us just don't get lucky.. Perhaps we all become bad when we've met the right one..
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Dextre(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
I created this acct today for single ladies to learn from my mistakes..

I finished from school some years back, after my final exams I decided to stay back because I was into little business, I sell ladies wears and bags.

On Thursday evening I was outside my hostel when guy pass we exchanged greetings, I fell for him I can't explain why ( I was single) the next evening he saw me we had a little chats, we exchanged numbers.

We became friends, after two weeks the feelings started growing and I fell in love with him( I wanted a serious relationship) I went to his house with my friend spent few minutes and left..the next day my friend had a guest so I decided to go to his place, I pleaded with him that I don't want any sexual itimacy he aggreed, around 5am he started touching me one thing led to the other..after two months I find out he has a gf, before then I dreamt about him it made me feel for him more deeply.

I was very down and I decided to move on I went to bear parlor I drank to stupor some people help me home..the next day he called, he started saying the lady is a cheat, we move on..after some months I relocated to another state I was hunting for job, I travelled to lagos, he calls me every day, we chat the love grows more, he was very broke, I sent him money, after some months I left lagos, on my back a man told me to avoid any relationship at the moment, wish I heed to his advice..

I went directly to his place, he was down, he den open up to me that he's in interested fraud( yahoo) and nothing is dropping, he told me he came to ilorin but he was asked to bring human parts but he can't, and his neighbor is cashing out, I told him I'll help because I really love him I spoke with my neighbor if she know any juju man that's very good, she introduced me to a man. I had close to 100k in my account, we both went to the man I did a lot of prayers, ate different types of things we spend more than 50k after some weeks nothing is dropping, and I'm feeding him, my account is red already, he spoke with his friend, his friend introduced him to another juju man den we are out of cash already.

He told me that he want to go home to hustle up, after some weeks he started posting the other girl pic I was very down after everything I did for him, I moved on but it was too late, I was pregnant my initial plan was to abort it when someone who doesn't even me told me she saw me in hospital in her dream

I insisted on aborting but every means I tried wasn't working until I was told not to abort the child.

So you found what you and your bf were doing as a righteous act, a hustle, a means to success abi nor be so? And u now find what was done to you bad? Karma got your ass real good and your bf is next.
Una forget say people wey dem dey dupe sef get God wey go fight for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by tradepunter: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
luizpippo:

It is to follow green or yellow prints shorts or trousers sagging miscreants who are daily on drugs and be disturbing the community upandan.

You see them dragging front seats of Benz or Lexus they know the fellow cannot legitimately purchase, visiting clubs, washing hands with drinks their parents can't afford and blowing smoke like chimneys on tiktok and Snapchat.
Then when he is tired of them, he kicks then to the curb even with pregnancy, and that is when they would see you that was hustling straight as a bad person for not wanting anything to do with them and their kids.

Baba I nu lie sometimes I du fear ladies because I don't know how fked up their mindset is....

Although I still hold the belief that there are reasonable ones, that it's just a matter of time person go cross path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mercychen:
That is why I run from anything called man or with the color of man.

Men are as fake as chameleon. ( Not all though).

I like the life I'm living. Peaceful!

Stop generalising. Not all..
As not all women are mischievous and gold diggers.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Dextre(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
piroux:

You have said it all. She doesn’t recognize what she did as bad , she only felt sad it didn’t go as planned. It’s what we call karma

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by ThatFairGuy: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
You must be insane
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're really jobless sha...what a pity

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Dextre(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mercychen:
That is why I run from anything called man or with the color of man.

Men are as fake as chameleon. ( Not all though).

I like the life I'm living. Peaceful!

Clearly, you had an experience, but it’s subjective. It’s not a man thing. Sebi na woman recommend juju man give person so? Abi nor be so?
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by CUMIN: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Klass99:
I sincerely hope younger women and single ones, learn from her mistakes, like she intended.

I keep seeing juju man and lots of prayers, side by side...shocked. Do the two go hand in hand? Are prayers said at a juju man's shrine? Or were you saying your prayers in private to our Creator, while seeking the devil's help as well?

Prayer for summoning spirits.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by malvisguy212: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Missmossy:

Hey N.I.T.W.I.T!!! Did she beg you for one naira?? You obviously want to show your stupidity on this thread undecided

What’s happens to reading and moving on if you have nothing sensible to say. To the recluse who liked your comment, you both are rotten eggs from same chick angry
i am not in support with those guys that are insulting the op. but Truth be told, she deserve every insult she got here, and for she to throw insult back means she did not learn any lessons. believe me, she will still fall for the same mistake if it comes by again. you called yourself a Christian and want to help your boyfriend for Yahoo plus ? my name is Moses, i do not deserve God grace, but each day, God favour me, and i cry. do you think the op deserve God Grace ? i will tell you a secret. IF YOU THINK YOU DESERVE INSULT, YOU HAVE JUST SHOWN A GENUINE REPENTANCE ATTITUDE. BUT IF YOU THINK YOU DESERVE NO INSULT, WOE UNTO YOU. thank you

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by BABANGBALI: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
I yinmu the story
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Bigpapi: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
I created this acct today for single ladies to learn from my mistakes..

I finished from school some years back, after my final exams I decided to stay back because I was into little business, I sell ladies wears and bags.

On Thursday evening I was outside my hostel when guy pass we exchanged greetings, I fell for him I can't explain why ( I was single) the next evening he saw me we had a little chats, we exchanged numbers.

We became friends, after two weeks the feelings started growing and I fell in love with him( I wanted a serious relationship) I went to his house with my friend spent few minutes and left..the next day my friend had a guest so I decided to go to his place, I pleaded with him that I don't want any sexual itimacy he aggreed, around 5am he started touching me one thing led to the other..after two months I find out he has a gf, before then I dreamt about him it made me feel for him more deeply.

I was very down and I decided to move on I went to bear parlor I drank to stupor some people help me home..the next day he called, he started saying the lady is a cheat, we move on..after some months I relocated to another state I was hunting for job, I travelled to lagos, he calls me every day, we chat the love grows more, he was very broke, I sent him money, after some months I left lagos, on my back a man told me to avoid any relationship at the moment, wish I heed to his advice..

I went directly to his place, he was down, he den open up to me that he's in interested fraud( yahoo) and nothing is dropping, he told me he came to ilorin but he was asked to bring human parts but he can't, and his neighbor is cashing out, I told him I'll help because I really love him I spoke with my neighbor if she know any juju man that's very good, she introduced me to a man. I had close to 100k in my account, we both went to the man I did a lot of prayers, ate different types of things we spend more than 50k after some weeks nothing is dropping, and I'm feeding him, my account is red already, he spoke with his friend, his friend introduced him to another juju man den we are out of cash already.

He told me that he want to go home to hustle up, after some weeks he started posting the other girl pic I was very down after everything I did for him, I moved on but it was too late, I was pregnant my initial plan was to abort it when someone who doesn't even me told me she saw me in hospital in her dream

I insisted on aborting but every means I tried wasn't working until I was told not to abort the child.

Get a dog

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Gerardo88: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Let her be nah what's ur own problem.
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're really jobless sha...what a pity
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by pure35: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
i love ur courage for keeping the pregnancy,ur a great woman,GOD will straighten you again in life,neva you lose hope once there life theres hope and opportunities in life.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
piroux:

But this is not a bad guy story, the lady herself is an awful person.

Who dates a yahoo boy who has told you he has been sent to look for human parts? That's not red-light enough?!

Then she asks a friend for a herbalists contact to help his yahoo career... why does she have friends that know evil herbalists?

Why not leave at that point? Why stay with such a lazy, good for nothing individual?

She has low morals, low sense of self worth, zero emotional intelligence and is just as lazy, cunning and bad as he is.

Even worse, she went there and ate mixtures of things, who knows if she hasn't been used herself and now abandoned?

I have no sympathy for her and there's no lesson to learn here.

I went through 4 pages to find this one sensible comment.
Some thing must be wrong with our generation, imagine all the petting for someone who wants to support "yahoo career" and finding shrines for her supposed boyfriend. Yet, in her little mind she's a "good supportive" girlfriend. On top scam oo

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
see aunty I'm not asking for any sympathy neither did I create this thread to gain any thing u are thinking.. nobody has the right to judge anyone, and stop the hatred u posted, u don't know the shit I'm going through..what u wrote is out of the line..try to have some human feelings, Its clearly stated in the story where I said he said he can't do human part and even where we went to it prayers, soaps and what a ate, it doesn't even work..pls learn how to talk in cases like this
Did you have human feelings for the people he was planning to scam? In your little mind you were being supportive right?

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Stylishdebby(f): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
wish I didn't fell for him..I almost sacrificed my life for him to become somebody, sometime last year I was able to see his post Tru a friend,he was cashing out big time, clubbing, spending money, using expensive car, spending money, when I'm here nursing the child alone, I hustle to put my kid in school and recently I just got him text books, it has not been easy, I called his parents 2years ago the father shun me off on phone, after everything I did for this guy, I cried almost everyday wish I didn't fall for him..
it is well
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Klass99(f): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by tarantino1: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
You only feel bad because you did not get to share the rewards.

If you were going on vacation and enjoying life with him, you wouldn't be here writing sequels to Stories My Mother Told Me.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
If na true then it is a very big lesson to you, to umu oma one chance and the generation ahead. You drank concoction, ate so many things in the juju man's house. You better give your life to Christ Jesus and start going for deliverance in a good Pentecostal church before you born something that will destroy your life.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by kroger: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Real touching story, at the end of the day nobody holy pass. @OP it took a lot for you to share your story and I believe you have learnt your lesson.

Take solace from your baby Boy and dont ever look at yourself as a failure. Chin up and face the future. I wanted to reach out to give u a gift to your baby boy but you have deleted your account. Try and reach out to me juniorsecond1@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Stylishdebby(f): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Why some of una dey make noise na
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lol,tell ur boy go learn work,even juju no de work if u no get update,beside na that his friend suppose giv am sure plug...de boy don run u local yahoo...one thing be say fake Alfa full area,de guy run u street..I no de support yahoo but e get as country be,but u ,u go jam poor broke ass way de form yahoo...sure nobody holy pass shaa.una way de cast am stone,if una know how many big uncle's nd daddies way de street una no go de tink say na young boys de press, every body de game nd wan hammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.