Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) (45264 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) / Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike In 1981 (Throwback Photo) / Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by IncredibleWrite: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dunsin2020:
This one wey he don dey talk plenty this guy go worse pass Buhari for Anambra I beg make person write am down
Everyone isn't a renowned failure like you. Write it down
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by IncredibleWrite: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Benrosaria:

Solido you just have to be stupid. Education raised you from generational poverty, if everyone was educated trust me you won’t be off generational poverty. Money is made from the ignorance of another man. So if another man don’t read you are sure to make money from his ignorance.
Mr. Stupidity, did you read his post in its entirety?
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Thank you empty barrel makes the loudest noise and you are just one like him
IncredibleWrite:
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by grandstar(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
dicksonadams:
So sad that this no longer the case, education alone can not rescue an average poor background Nigeria youth from poverty .

Sir your generation enjoyed a better Nigeria with better opportunities , with great benefit... Only to let this generate down by creating a terrible Nigsria for them to struggle in.

No matter the tribe una fada yanch

It was not much better. His generation were those who started graduating when the economy plunged in 1981 following the collapse in oil prices from the then lofty $40 per barrel. There was massive unemployment. That's when things started being expensive and unaffordable.
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by TheKingsmannn: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
tydi:
Our incoming governor we welcome you wholeheartedly. Make us proud and chase all iPob urchins and mmukpuru mmili dealers away so we save our youths from this menace China brought in to us in disguise of coming to install 5G in Nigeria.
grin grin
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by TheKingsmannn: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
That was then not now
will you shut up??
See drop out dey follow get opinion
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by alphaNomega: 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Raalsalghul:

I don't understand what you mean "na by grace".

He's went to the university at a time in Nigeria when you were 90% sure to get a job after schooling, unlike now.

He was favored by that time period.
Na still "grace"

You could get a well paid job by completing school sat alone (present day equivalent; WASSC) not to talk of someone that was lucky enough to finish from a university.
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by alphaNomega: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
IncredibleWrite:
You should take note of what he is saying. I don't think you understand how Nigerian politicians operate.

I wish I would have the time to remind you in future.
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
IncredibleWrite:
Mr. Stupidity, did you read his post in its entirety?

Yes I did and he would die just like the regular man who didn’t go to school, and made his own money from happiness and generosity.

Sir with all due respect everyone in humanity dies a wasted life, none is fulfilled. A fulfilled life is the one that sorts for ultimate happiness and not generational wealth. Damn don’t be you be human and see the truth beneath the lies. Money is wrongly used and then it’s sadness for me
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 12:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Herbephe1:

you're right but they've changed the padlock

Homie I love you for saying this, they changed the padlock. Education was really meant to help life and not improve a life at the expense of another.
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 16, 2021
Benrosaria:

Homie I love you for saying this, they changed the padlock. Education was really meant to help life and not improve a life at the expense of another.

Life doesn't make sense
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Life doesn't make sense

It still does. I made it make sense for me, just tonight I swore never to make love to a woman who believes in god, cause this is where the problem starts. Believing spirituality over humanly.
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 16, 2021
Benrosaria:

It still does. I made it make sense for me, just tonight I swore never to make love to a woman who believes in god, cause this is where the problem starts. Believing spirituality over humanly.

Well, I can make love to her or furrrk her if she's rich to some extent and she doesn't talk about God when it's time to furrrk.....

Some believe in God but they hardly talk about God except you ask them questions about God...

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by stephenokafor: 3:08am On Nov 16, 2021
Count yourself lucky to go to school when we still have an educated president that value education, and the standard of living was still affordable. Our current one already warned us that there is no job!! So if we like go to school or not, we won't still find a good source of livelihood. But wait o, don't you think this education is a scam sef cos i never see any of my classmates back then in school who use to carry first position drive Bentley or Ferrari, buy lands and various properties worth millions. Nah all those block heads and back benchers they run things now. The first position candidates are now secretaries, accountants, n co with their big tie answering Sir!! left and right in the office with 60k salary every month. Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Metrofox(m): 3:31am On Nov 16, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Whether degree or education, if it is today, it is a different story. We have jobless PhD holders that are soundly educated with degrees and gnashing for help.

You went to school to learn how to solve problems not to get a degree
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Johel(m): 3:57am On Nov 16, 2021
EBMedia:
Anambra Governor-Elect, Charles Chukwuma Soludo emphasized the value of education as he shared a throwback photo of himself during his university days on his Facebook page, IgbereTV reports.

He said that education released him from what would have become a generational trap in the dynasty of poverty, and turned his life around.

He captioned the photo;

https://www.facebook.com/103104878681389/posts/191905696467973/

For him mind,him go school...mumu...Na by education?...all Na by grace...old people without wisdom
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by IGBOGENE27(m): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2021
origima:
Going by this picture,not poverty of Akirika house

Honestly, ima Ihe bu the Real poverty. I know people whose parents could not even afford to send them to primary School.
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Newton2024: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2021
Mercychen:
These are people who went to school when education was still the key to success.
Now they have changed the padlock and keep the key secret.
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Lightorder: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Oga, na Grace rescue you.... no be education cos no be you go school pass or no be you know book pass.
God bless you sir. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. But the spirit of God

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Oga, na Grace rescue you.... no be education cos no be you go school pass or no be you know book pass.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by RodgersAkpafu: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2021
Benrosaria:

Soludo you just have to be stupid. Really you thought Education raised you from generational poverty??, if everyone was educated trust me you won’t be off generational poverty. Money is made from the ignorance of another man. So if another man don’t read you are sure to make money from his ignorance.
What is this one saying
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

What is this one saying

Things
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2021
Newton2024:
Now they have changed the padlock and keep the key secret.

ROFLOL... grin cheesy grin grin...

They really changed the padlock. Hahahahaaaa...
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by SuperBlack: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
dicksonadams:
So sad that this no longer the case, education alone can not rescue an average poor background Nigeria youth from poverty .

Sir your generation enjoyed a better Nigeria with better opportunities , with great benefit... Only to let this generate down by creating a terrible Nigsria for them to struggle in.

No matter the tribe una fada yanch
grin grin
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by PentiumPro(f): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Alphafeezay:

True, but still education provides a good leverage and starting point advantage.

Grace over labour, I agree.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by IncredibleWrite: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
alphaNomega:
You should take note of what he is saying. I don't think you understand how Nigerian politicians operate.

I wish I would have the time to remind you in future.
Soludo isn't the average politician. Check his precedents... Sure, he's human and can mess up tomorrow.

But let's give him a benefit of doubt. We Anambarians understand this but I don't know why people from failed states keep saying same trash and praying he fails to justify their narrative.
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by alphaNomega: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
IncredibleWrite:
Soludo isn't the average politician. Check his precedents... Sure, he's human and can mess up tomorrow.

But let's give him a benefit of doubt. We Anambarians understand this but I don't know why people from failed states keep saying same trash and praying he fails to justify their narrative.

Omo, recent events has made me decide not to rate any Nigerian politician
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by JohnOkolo: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Alphafeezay:

I bet the highest educated person in your lineage can't come close to the least in my lineage, and I tell you again..... Grace is everything. No be Soludo know book pass, no be him go school pass., FACT.

Education is about having a change of mental ways of thinking, not who went to school pass. You could have gone to school and still remain a dumbass
Re: Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) by Alphafeezay(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
JohnOkolo:

Education is about having a change of mental ways of thinking, not who went to school pass. You could have gone to school and still remain a dumbass

Now you are the real definition of Dumbass, cos this topic is about Soludo bragging that Education salvaged him from poverty before your dumbass jumped on my mention., now same you is saying Education isn't everything.

Why did I even waste my time responding to you since sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Accident: Governor Yahaya Bello On Crutches At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.