Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? (30676 Views)

How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / Keke-marwa: The Latest Menace To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by AutoChick4U(f): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Winters23:
I made $2m legit from home in 2 months. Who needs abroad when you can work abroad from home.
Did you rob a bank?

8 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Bbqekpa: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Selling properties and travel abroad for a greener pasture is the greatest mistake you will ever make.
Illegal or legal African immigrants hardly get a well paid job.They end up sweeping the streets washing plates and doing terrible jobs that they cannot do in Nigeria.

Talk wetin you know baba

17 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by chudez0147(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

I can never be deported instead I tear my passport
Tear your passport and go to jail

7 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by suffering: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na to pull shirt wear singlet under heat from no electricity. What else should they do?

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by dieavirgin(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Oduduwa was deported from heaven to Ile Ife for wickedness
ode nie grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by swedbase(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
PastorM:
Someone I knew was deported to Nigeria. After he spent a month, he went to the British Embassy to report that he's a British Citizen and wrongfully deported. When they checked out his story, it was true.

They paid him compensation and flew him back 1st class.

When he returned we asked him why he didn't say anything at the deportation centre.

He said why should he talk when they would send him to Nigeria for free!! Free vacation.
Fake story. They would have noticed it when they were taking his finger prints before deportation. They couldn't see his database in the system?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by FuckDModz: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Oduduwa was deported from heaven to Ile Ife for wickedness
Sounds legit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Anieke77(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Winters23:
I made $2m legit from home in 2 months. Who needs abroad when you can work abroad from home.
i need
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by MPESA(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Selling properties and travel abroad for a greener pasture is the greatest mistake you will ever make.
Illegal or legal African immigrants hardly get a well paid job.They end up sweeping the streets washing plates and doing terrible jobs that they cannot do in Nigeria.

Have you traveled Abroad?.

4 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
If they deport you here, you go to another place... the globetrotting continues... hehehe many of us has live almost in all the continent, what matters most is to make ur staying worth it... save money for another place .. the journey continues

22 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by NarcissistKing(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
oklahrelo:

In other words, you mean.. You worth a billion naire like this..

Yes, in his dreams and imaginations. Someone that is deluded.

4 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by juman(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Me.

Do any job doable.
You know in abroad you can do any kind of job.
Do as well in Nigeria.

You will rise again!
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by NarcissistKing(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Joysticks:

You're just a failure and it shows you're surrounded by failed people. All what you wrote is bullshit!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Go to redpill thread, that's where deportees are gathered

10 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by geezynoni: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Kininwi

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by dobosky(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
I once face voluntarily forced deportation way back. To be honest is not something you will wish for ur enemy.
What I did then was to rediscover my inner self and learn to live life for myself forgetting what people will have to say about me. . After one year I bounced back more than the state I was before and the rest is history.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by casppyjay: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Winters23:
lol I’m not surprised u living the Nigerian dream��

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by madukaanaya(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
i was deported from america in 2017.i was living in carlifornia then.the negro woman that sent me to america set me up with a drug syndicate ran by his cousin ken after she discovered that i was in love with a white woman.i was accused of dealing in drug and felony.since i came back both family and friends whom i have helped deserted me.it is been difficult because i dream of america everyday.Nigeria is boring like hell.I am trying to save up and go back if not possible then canada.it is when you fall that you will know who is who.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
abobote:
First to come comment, when I'm not a deportee. Though I know so many that are surviving and even making it bigger. The best way is to relocate to a cheaper country, preferably, west Africa, through the border and start life afreash from there, as the shame of going home directly can weigh you down. Just manage any little money with you and see a way to connect any of your niggar in a cheaper country, that won't be needing Visa

No offence but if you ain't no deportee, your comment is baseless.

Nigerians should learn to listen and watch. We cannot have an opinion for every damn question or answer that does not concern us.

Same nonsense happens on quora.

And others follow suit when this happens, so you end up learning nothing as the people filled in the comment section have never experienced it.

This discourages people with the real info from posting and derails the thread

32 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Winters23: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emperor2020:
which legit online work pay you dat..still on doubt ooh,nd impossible

Impossible doesn't exist in my dictionary
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by descarado: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
swedbase:

Fake story. They would have noticed it when they were taking his finger prints before deportation. They couldn't see his database in the system?
U go fear nairaland grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by geezynoni: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Or11:
In 2004, I was deported from UK(drug crime), 2008 deported from France(expired visa) , I went back to uni in Nigeria, graduated despite everything and relocated in 2016.

Deportation is not the end, sometimes you have to fall to bounce back up.
Motivational speaker Isonu.

5 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Freelane33(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ode grin
Iyaebe:
Go to redpill thread, that's where deportees are gathered

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
madukaanaya:
i was deported from america in 2017.i was living in carlifornia then.the negro woman that sent me to america set me up with a drug syndicate ran by his cousin ken after she discovered that i was in love with a white woman.i was accused of dealing in drug and felony.since i came back both family and friends whom i have helped deserted me.it is been difficult because i dream of america everyday.Nigeria is boring like hell.I am trying to save up and go back if not possible then canada.it is when you fall that you will know who is who.

Its impossible to have lived in California and not know how to spell it. I smell a rat.

Where were you held before deportation and what airport did you depart from?

16 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Golan007: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Joysticks:
I disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by emerged01(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Winters23:
Hmmmmm
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by vibrant99(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
LIe Mohammed

PastorM:
Someone I knew was deported to Nigeria. After he spent a month, he went to the British Embassy to report that he's a British Citizen and wrongfully deported. When they checked out his story, it was true.

They paid him compensation and flew him back 1st class.

When he returned we asked him why he didn't say anything at the deportation centre.

He said why should he talk when they would send him to Nigeria for free!! Free vacation.

9 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by AfonjaConehead: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
okoyibo:
I know of a certain blackpantherxxx/Thefacelessman/thechameleon who was deported from Conakry Guinea Bissau for mining activities... grin

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by juman(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Joysticks:

All the jobs you mentioned are gold mine.
You can save ten million naira yearly doing it.

5 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by odimbannamdi(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
WUdec:

No offence but if you ain't no deportee, your comment is baseless.

Nigerians should learn to listen and watch. We cannot have an opinion for every damn question or answer that does not concern us.

Same nonsense happens on quora.

And others follow suit when this happens, so you end up learning nothing as the people filled in the comment section have never experienced it.

This discourages people with the real info from posting and derails the thread

I totally agree!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Visit To The Popular Sobi Hill In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) / PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant / Coronavirus: FG Extends Airport Closure By Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.