Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? (30615 Views)

How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / Keke-marwa: The Latest Menace To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by xandy84: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Deportation is not end of life. I have been deported before and lost interest in continuing my education is unilag then. I wrote Jamb, start from year one while my mate was graduating and I am glad I did. The whole process is better for those who have support cos deportation is a monster and when you are lonely and nowhere to turn to, the monster take root in your life. My advice for those going thru the process is to forget the past, seek help and be a go getter

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by upsupa(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
deleted
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Franklerry: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
How
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by luizpippo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
An ex brother(Ekiti indigene) was deported from UK under a year, he went back somehow, spent approximately 10 underground, then fate smiled on him.

He was running from immigration, then a family assisted him that day, the daughter fell in love with him and today they are married.

She is a citizen tho from Edo state.

Note: running from immigration doesn't mean they were chasing him o, like he saw them around and had to slip away to avoid stories that touch.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by bendike: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
NarcissistKing:

You wanna charge for the money you ain't got!
You still don't get the flow?
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Tellwhat: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Scottz:
wo lemme
Go meet the celebrities and the billionaires make dem give you link to join then
Na small pikin dey worry you
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Selling properties and travel abroad for a greener pasture is the greatest mistake you will ever make.
Illegal or legal African immigrants hardly get a well paid job.They end up sweeping the streets washing plates and doing terrible jobs that they cannot do in Nigeria.
what matters is mula. Those "terrible jobs" can feched more money over there than so the so called well paid job in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by NarcissistKing(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
upsupa:

Depends on what you define making it as. Each individual assesses his own life situation. If your prospects are good where you are, why are you becoming an illegal immigrant? I am not encouraging nothing. Illegal immigrants can make it too. It takes time and effort

Whether they make it or not, always try and not make it sound like illegal migration wortg it.

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by biggie73(m): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Just climatise. Don't be in a hurry to leave your country. Try to get busy with something productive. Control your spending. Don't dwell on past life. Accept all form of mockery. God is all you need.

6 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by upsupa(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
I was an illegal immigrant. Best thing I have done in the last 30 years

NarcissistKing:

Whether they make it or not, always try and not make it sound like illegal migration wortg it.

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by NarcissistKing(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
upsupa:
I was an illegal immigrant. Best thing I have done in the last 30 years

You still don't get it. You making it as an illegal immigrant doesn't justify being one. You keep hammering on how people make it as an illegal immigrant, but you failed to mention it once that it's not the right path.

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by frankie2K(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Selling properties and travel abroad for a greener pasture is the greatest mistake you will ever make.
Illegal or legal African immigrants hardly get a well paid job.They end up sweeping the streets washing plates and doing terrible jobs that they cannot do in Nigeria.
Oga talk what you know!!!. Legal African migrants don’t get well paid jobs??, Are you for real!!!

Person wey never travel before go dey dish out nonsense advice

4 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Roddyricch1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
OlogoJ:

Hang in there bro. The downfall of a man is not the end of his life. It is the challenging times like the one you are currently going through that serves as a stepping stone to greatness for many a great men. You will rise again as long as you stay positive and don't give up on yourself. Try and get something doing in the meantime, no matter how small. It's not easy to be a man anywhere in the world. Just don't give up ok? Cheers.

Thanks alot for your kind words, moral support and advice. I really appreciate. I'm just trying to be optimistic, better days ahead I believe.

3 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Or11: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
geezynoni:

Motivational speaker Isonu.

Lol not a motivational speaker or writer, this is a true life story. Should I add I did time in jail for the drug crime?

4 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by joyousever(f): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
But still work in good corporate organisations over there.
Joysticks:
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by upsupa(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
deleted

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Goldiness: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Winters23:
I made $2m legit from home in 2 months. Who needs abroad when you can work abroad from home.

Please brother link me. I have been finding ways to do that working from here to abroad. Please help me. Thanks!
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by almarthins(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Winters23:
I made $2m legit from home in 2 months. Who needs abroad when you can work abroad from home.
2 million dollar? Haba!! U re joking
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Kinterez(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Winters23:
You dey whyne me abi
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by NarcissistKing(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
upsupa:
It is you that do not get it and this is the last time I am going to respond to you. Individuals make choices and decisions in their own life. Whatever information you are able to provide, please provide and let people make their own choices. How do I tell someone who lives in Nigeria buying fuel for generator and wondering where next months rent is going to come from not to take a chance on his own ability. If opportunity exists, then nobody will be doing illegal immigration. You are sitting here talking as if you know what other people are going through.

If you have an opportunity and you feel it is the best option for you then, illegal immigrants can be successful too. After all the laws of economics include the free movement of labor

I hope you get caught if you're still illegal and be deported! You're among the reasons many Nigerians are being denied visa always. Shameless creature!
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by houseontherock: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
upsupa:

You can make it as an illegal immigrant too. Time and effort leads to success in a lot of cases
Yes, that's just for the guy that said African immigrants can't make it abroad whether legal or illegal.
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Ocholu: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
bendike:

Lol, he will charge you ₦10k to teach you how to make $2m in 2 months.
Me I will charge you just ₦5K to teach you to make $2m in 1 month. grin

Any way na way. I am interested.

2 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Maski87: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Winters23:
Ok but why we never see your G wagon for club naa.
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by muheeb01(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
That's one of the worst thing that could happen to any human o,but life continues sha,if God want to bless you no be by america visa tho...
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by upsupa(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
deleted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by NarcissistKing(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
upsupa:
Idiota. Na your papa dem go deport. I dey vote for presidents and I know say my vote dey count. You fit talk the same

Kenimani motherfucka. Na narcissist you be for realk. facking beetch

Get the fvck off my mention! ILLEGAL RESIDENT! Your days are numbered. THIEF!!!
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by abike12(f): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
NarcissistKing:

I hope you get caught if you're still illegal and be deported! You're among the reasons many Nigerians are being denied visa always. Shameless creature!

how can you say this? you are frustrated and evil. it will be hard for you to accomplish good things if you don't get rid of the dark cloud of bitterness and wickedness in your heart.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by upsupa(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
deleted

3 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by NarcissistKing(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
abike12:

how can you say this? you are frustrated and evil. it will be hard for you to accomplish good things if you don't get rid of the dark cloud of bitterness and wickedness in your heart.

You're dumb. I ain't no bitter person. I tried to point out something reasonable to him, but he was defending his actions of being illegal immigrant and also encouraging such path. Does that look like a thing you should support?
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Ykc2(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

I can never be deported instead I tear my passport
untill my adopted austria country catches you 1�
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Scottz: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tellwhat:

Na small pikin dey worry you
like I said lemme abeg adult pikin haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Crazy Things You Shouldn’t Do In Lagos Buses / Trailer Falls On A Police Van In Lagos (photos) / Digging Road-sides To Bury Cables:when Will This Old Practice End In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.