Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? (30614 Views)

How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / Keke-marwa: The Latest Menace To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
abobote:

But just like I stated, I stay one of the west African countries, and I know about 5 deportees that are making it real big heez

Better still, you are not a deportee. Lets not beat around the bush, shall we? Let it rest
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by ebullient19(f): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Be humble
I'm inspired
gabbytabby:
I was never deported but would like to advice those planning to go abroad or those currently abroad that If you do not have your correct papers do not sell any major assets in 9ja before you leave.

Even when you do have papers but it is time limited, always think ahead and have several plan of action ( including if you have to go back to 9ja ) and put them in action. Eg at the end of your studies in UK, can you change to a working or immigrant visa if not can you do this in another country say Canada? what are the requirements for this and start to prepare ASAP.

Your destiny is in your hands and try to develop a positive outlook on life as a majority of 9ja do not possess this (they will always point out how things are going to go wrong instead of what needs to be done to make it right) and do not allow other people to decide what is impossible for you. Be solution driven with a can do attitude always ask what do I need to do to get from point a to point be or achieve my objective and apply yourself accordingly. In some countries you might have to go back to really get ahead in a meaningful way (you might even have to go for another degree in the same field that you did in 9ja.

You are a child of God and he will make a way. When I first travelled I had said to myself if I do not get anything half decent within 6 months I will go back to 9ja ( now I look back at the audacity of a 20 year old graduate dearing to dream but one needs to have that level of focus) the rest they say is history. You will succeed despite all the obstacles including discrimination. Be quick to learn, slow to anger and above all be humble.
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
gypsey:
It has nothing to do with Jesus, Jesus isn't an immigration officer grin

I have been deported from UAE to England. For drunken disorderly and for trying to chat up Arab women.

Damn, didn't know black men were a threat to them keeping their women over there too.

They don't want mixed breeding and they don't wanna lose those beautiful hairy women to black men and their sexual bravado

Sad stuff. Deported for toasting a female. Those people really hate us. They would never do it to a white man. They'd offer her for free with a business promise in return. Its sick
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 17, 2021
gypsey:
Dumb people! they thought sweeping the streets is bad? or wrong? Street sweepers are on £21000 a year. 6 weeks paid holiday and 12 months paid sick leave. Good pension I know! I was a road sweeper. Before i became a train driver and a lorry driver. I liked my road sweeping job, one of the most honest and stressless job i ve ever done.

People used to buy me coffee and breakfast every morning in the winter. Free food in macdonald.

I bought my house from sweeping the streets for 12 years. Worked for a local council.

Bless you for this. I cringe when i see them come to the UK and quit jobs on and off in the first month because they are used to a comfy life back home. They are never prepared for the hardship they never imagined encountering upon arrival.

Nothing is free in the west. It not like Nigeria where there is support from Fam or a means to steal for yrs and build yourself off it.

A guy I know that works for one of the top 5 best companies in the world right now, got a job a couple of weeks after arrival. Having started at Level 1, he is already thinking of quitting because to him, it is hard.

He is not the only person, the Nigerians in this company are all fresh and they are quitting one by one. Able-bodied men. To my surprise, its the Nigerian women that are working the hardest and the West African women.

Money directs Nigerians wherever they go. They want it now and they are not willing to wait. So they end up chasing the money for over 10 yrs plus, only to end up where they started all over again. By that time, their colleagues already have passports, top positions, houses in Nigeria, a mortgage and so on.

Even the rich Nigerian politicians' children still hustle in the UK because your father can give you the house and cars but you need to maintain it or find a lifestyle for yourself that you can maintain. After his retirement or unseating from politics, there's no more money to steal. Plus you don't know the blood oath he took to be part of his party. So you will live with the curses or repercussions until you can pull yourself out and carve your own way

Shout out to Nigerian women who are working hard in the West. Y'all are a force to reckon with

To all those lazy bums sitting down back home waiting for men to pay their cabs, buy their hair, pay their kids' school fees, build a home etc, shout out to you too for the easy work. You are making the world see just how dumb and easily-manipulated and daft Nigerian men could be for the cat or should I say 'The Meow'.

They do all the work because of one thing in btw a woman's legs where the only product of the marriage or relationship comes from. They kill over that, fight their families over that, join secret societies over that, give houses to h..oes too and so on.

And you say its a man's world again?

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Glorylynn: 12:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Scottz:
pele o legit kor scama ni
Make una sha suffery dey lie
We know say na faceless forum

Have you heard about crypto trading bro?
Have you heard about HODL(ing) altcoin?
The problem most people have is ignorance….as I Dey like this I no Dey underestimate anybody again because my eye don see,I have seen what people have in their wallets, people are making millions of dollars in cryptocurrency, don’t sleep on it, read read read, watch YouTube videos, learn about reasonable altcoin’s,learn about NFT’s,check new listings of coin on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko, their is still so much money flying in this atmosphere waiting for the lucky owner
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by usagee36: 3:50am On Nov 17, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell. Do you want to see my weekly salary? Please you guys should stop lying...
Joysticks:
Selling properties and travel abroad for a greener pasture is the greatest mistake you will ever make.
Illegal or legal African immigrants hardly get a well paid job.They end up sweeping the streets washing plates and doing terrible jobs that they cannot do in Nigeria.
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by JaceBlaze: 5:13am On Nov 17, 2021
OP wants people to tell the whole world that they were deported? grin grin Una want dem to tell the world that their dreams of living the "big boys" life got crushed into dust? grin grin grin
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by DMerciful(m): 5:30am On Nov 17, 2021
And 77 persons as miserable as you liked your comment! So.if you see visa to US, you'll not go?
Joysticks:
Selling properties and travel abroad for a greener pasture is the greatest mistake you will ever make.
Illegal or legal African immigrants hardly get a well paid job.They end up sweeping the streets washing plates and doing terrible jobs that they cannot do in Nigeria.
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by showafrica(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2021
Winters23:
I made $2m legit from home in 2 months. Who needs abroad when you can work abroad from home.

Yes the abroad is becoming irrelevant..... If you do the right things make some cool dough online, you will only relocate to abroad for security sake nothing else. Nigeria is somehow sweeter than 'abroad' if you have correct lalas.

3 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by madukaanaya(m): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2021
upsupa:
Mumu, I be top 10%er for here o. both in education and income. Shortcut? Me I done ready to move back to Naija after over 25 years if not for the state of the country. The only thing I am getting caught for is traffic violation, besides that everything legit. Na jealousy go kill your mama, nobody is more idiotic than this morrafocker. You better hope to be saved because this hope you have is lost o

oloshi somnebody, na your whole generation dem go arrest stupid faaaaaaaacker

you are very stupid.why bring his mother into d issue? lie lie u are dull and broke.
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 17, 2021
DMerciful:
And 77 persons as miserable as you liked your comment! So.if you see visa to US, you'll not go?
I will not go o.I will fly because it is an awof visa.But I will never sell my precious properties to go there.That is the point I am trying to make.
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Valuc:
are u looking at the nature of the job or the money ... Nigga go and wash plate and make money
.hard currency bro ...
What I am emphasising is that I will not sell my properties in other for me to travel abroad.Like selling land,houses, business that is ok,etc
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by DMerciful(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Don't mislead people. It's either you're going or you're not going. How much are the properties worth? Properties that child benefit alone if saved can purchase. Your mates are making it in about but you should to measure yourself with plate washers
Joysticks:
I will not go o.I will fly because it is an awof visa.But I will never sell my precious properties to go there.That is the point I am trying to make.
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Naijjablog(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Scottz:
wo lemme
Go meet the celebrities and the billionaires make dem give you link to join then
Lol go to business sections n see. You'll be amazed
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2021
DMerciful:
Don't mislead people. It's either you're going or you're not going. How much are the properties worth? Properties that child benefit alone if saved can purchase. Your mates are making it in about but you should to measure yourself with plate washers
So I have become a motivational speaker with my personal opinion?Follow your heart not my comments bro.No be me cause hardship.No be me make gas price skyrocket.Na Buhari cause am.
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Glink2018(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Oduduwa was deported from heaven to Ile Ife for wickedness

Amadioah was deported from heaven to descreated the life of Igbo people....
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Winters23:
I made $2m legit from home in 2 months. Who needs abroad when you can work abroad from home.

Boss abeg show me way please
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by ocpaschal: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2021
Winters23:
$2m from home? how? in Nigeria here? tell me more
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Valuc: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2021
Joysticks:
What I am emphasising is that I will not sell my properties in other for me to travel abroad.Like selling land,houses, business that is ok,etc
I understand now
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2021
NarcissistKing:

That person was obviously a liar, and he was able to lie to y'all because you guys were/are ignorant of the immigration process.

Thanks for the totally unnecessary insult to our intelligence but what should I expect from a narcissist!
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by NarcissistKing(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2021
PastorM:

Thanks for the totally unnecessary insult to our intelligence but what should I expect from a narcissist!

Choke on my narcissism.

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by TheEnforcer: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2021
WUdec:

Bless you for this. I cringe when i see them come to the UK and quit jobs on and off in the first month because they are used to a comfy life back home. They are never prepared for the hardship they never imagined encountering upon arrival.

Nothing is free in the west. It not like Nigeria where there is support from Fam or a means to steal for yrs and build yourself off it.

A guy I know that works for one of the top 5 best companies in the world right now, got a job a couple of weeks after arrival. Having started at Level 1, he is already thinking of quitting because to him, it is hard.

He is not the only person, the Nigerians in this company all came and they are quitting one by one. Able-bodied men. To my surprise, its the Nigerian women that are working the hardest and the West African women.

Money directs Nigerians wherever they go. They want it now and they are not willing to wait. So they end up chasing the money for over 10 yrs plus, only to end up where they started all over again. By that time, their colleagues already have passports, top positions, houses in Nigeria, a mortgage and so on.

Even the rich Nigerian politicians' children still hustle in the UK because your father can give you the house and cars but you need to maintain it or find a lifestyle for yourself that you can maintain. After his retirement or unseating from politics, there's no more money to steal. Plus you don't know the blood oath he took to be part of his party. So you will live with the curses or repercussions until you can pull yourself out and carve your own way

Shout out to Nigerian women who are working hard in the West. Y'all are a force to reckon with

To all those lazy bums sitting down back home waiting for men to pay their cabs, buy their hair, pay their kids' school fees, build a home etc, shout out to you too for the easy work. You are making the world see just how dumb and easily-manipulated and daft Nigerian men could be for the cat or should I say 'The Meow'.

They do all the work because of one thing in btw a woman's legs where the only product of the marriage or relationship comes from. They kill over that, fight their families over that, join secret societies over that, gives houses to h..oes too and so on.

And you say its a man's world again?

Amazing that's what's happening back home
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by TMKsouth: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2021
JaceBlaze:
OP wants people to tell the whole world that they were deported? grin grin Una want dem to tell the world that their dreams of living the "big boys" life got crushed into dust? grin grin grin

I was distressed by the main reasons for Nigerians getting deported from other countries as the OP put it:

"On different charges drugs? cyber crime? visa? prostitution?" shocked

And often when we engage them they pretend these things don't happen and that everyone is simply jealous of them.

3 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by CripsyFairly: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
this?
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by shopwiser: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
CripsyFairly:
what about this?
deleted.. you too delete from your end
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by seunfape(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
demoBaba:
I no dey comment on bad experience.
deportation could be good experience at times
Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by JaceBlaze: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

I was distressed by the main reasons for Nigerians getting deported from other countries as the OP put it:

"On different charges drugs? cyber crime? visa? prostitution?" shocked

And often when we engage them they pretend these things don't happen and that everyone is simply jealous of them.

When they think we're not watching they have the courage to look in the mirror and acknowledge that they are the architects of their own battered reputation.

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by TMKsouth: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
JaceBlaze:

When they think we're not watching they have the courage to look in the mirror and acknowledge that they are the architects of their own battered reputation.

Imagine going to other people's lands and engaging in crimes. That's so sick.

1 Like

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by JaceBlaze: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

Imagine going to other people's lands and engaging in crimes. That's so sick.

Very sick.And there are fools who still dream of a united Africa haha.

2 Likes

Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by jaiyeorie: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dPTOXpY9Bw
Anita Brows Adetoye - eggs sausage sandwich Breakfast is served

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Digging Road-sides To Bury Cables:when Will This Old Practice End In Nigeria? / 5 Crazy Things You Shouldn’t Do In Lagos Buses / Trailer Falls On A Police Van In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.