Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) (65695 Views)

Flying Eagles Arrive In Argentina Ahead Of U-20 World Cup (Video, Photos) / Pele's Funeral To Be Held At Santos Stadium On January 2nd & 3rd / Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lord Luxembourg grin

When he was scoring hat trick against farmers him no know o, now he's shouting at his coach cheesy

Imagine say na our Pendu score the Mitrovic header to qualify Portugal for world cup, we no go hear word like this.

16 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Sirchiboy: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Interesting.

Please I need a job.
I just finished my HND few months ago and I am tired of eating mama thank you.
Please help a brother.
I don't want to be a burden to my old aged parents.
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Josejp: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Very good for them.....after cutting my slip...bigin wey say him mama no go sleep him too no dey sleep

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by toffyz(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Last last dem go qualify
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Annie001: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
marveangel:
Portugal will still qualify this wouldn't be the first time they are going through the playoffs
What does playoffs means please
In a layman terms ooo
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by sleeknaija(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
PENDU will always be PENDU... I remember when the King of San Marino, Lithuania, Andorra, and Luxembourg removed the countries arm band and slammed it on the floor like hot Amala because he couldn't control his emotions.... Some of his brainless fans defended him online....

Now, look at him talking to his father's agemate as if he is talking to his one of his numerous Spanish side chick because he wasn't giving a Penalty and couldn't get a chance to score his favorite Tap-ins and run to the corner flag to jump like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

When we talk, some of his oloriburuku fans will say he is being patriotic.

Choose your GOAT wisely.

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by abobote: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ronaldo is old and doesn't want to retire from international football and give the young guys chance, even when is obvious that Portugal have a lot of young talent at the moment, and the coach is afraid to leave him on the bench just like his counterpart in Manchester. Imagine Ronaldo playing 90mins when, Fernandez, bernado Silva, jota and host of other better players are rotating the minutes. Man U, were playing well till Ronaldo arrived with his control mentality

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Blaqstick: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Football is meant to entertain fans, how do Ronaldo fans enjoy him?
Could not perform against the top guns
He want to kill jones when Liverpool demolished them with 5-0
He nearly killed KBD when man City dominated them.
Apart from tapin. He can’t do link up play
Won’t help team to defend all he cares about his the personal glory.
Man U were deadly last season. Until pendu joined them.
You’re shouting on your coach as if he had shot on target last night.
Martial wins a lot of penalty for Man U bcuz he can dribble.
Bruno the king of fantasy is no more giving us points bcuz he must pass to pendu

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by kennosklint(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
He should go and sit down one place abeg

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Seun360(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
unbitchable:
The most useless player on the pitch with no shot on target for 90mins. It was the same way he was shouting at Ole thinking he knows more than his coaches. He has become problematic for clubs and country, no wonder Madrid and Juventus chased away the old fraud.

100% spot on.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Nonexisting: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
He always believe he knows more than his teachers and that will be his downfall.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Not again, dude!
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by toffyz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Annie001:

In a layman terms ooo
A two legged match among the second placed teams in each group.
At the end I think one or two would go on to the finals

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by TeeGentle(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
die minute
well there is still second chance
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by baralatie(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
wealthgoddess:
Chai! You mean a whole somebody's goat refused to qualify for world cup?? And the country who made that happen was Serbia yeeeh! This is the end of pendu. If na messi nau all these mods for don push am to front page
grin
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Seun360(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Eh no play kpakam for that match, the coach ought to have subbed the off.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Acidosis(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
kinzation:
Lol
Goat dey para

grin

grin grin grin

Peru don dey para
I'm looo

I need a remix from Fireboy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by MadamVanessa(f): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Any Goat that fail to qualify for WC is not a real goat after all.

He's always rude and uselessss, very uncouth idiot. Mtchewww

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Adakintroy: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
At ones this yr messi come win the world cup.

He get as the thing go be for the talk.

I have been observing this agaentina team of late..their is away they are sharp and aware..they seem to be intentional playing for Messi.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
If they had won d previous game in Ireland with myriad of chances, they wouldn't have been in this situation

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
PENDU will always be PENDU... I remember when the King of San Marino, Lithuania, Andorra, and Luxembourg removed the countries arm band and slammed it on the floor like hot Amala because he couldn't control his emotions.... Some of his brainless fans defended him online....

Now, look at him talking to his father's agemate as if he is talking to one of his numerous Spanish side chick because he wasn't giving a Penalty and couldn't get a chance to score his favorite Tap-ins and run to the corner flag to jump like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

Choose your GOAT wisely.

Hahaha

What did our goat do to you?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by openmine(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
OP this title is misleading!
Portugal still have a chance to qualify through the play-offs!
They only failed to AUTOMATICALLY qualify from their group

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Germi9: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
wealthgoddess:
Chai! You mean a whole somebody's goat refused to qualify for world cup?? And the country who made that happen was Serbia yeeeh! This is the end of pendu. If na messi nau all these mods for don push am to front page
Portugal really messed up sha, am sure the Goat was furious about the coach tactics…the man done old sha

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by KingDash: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
the only GOAT I know is MESSI.

11 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Blaqstick: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Adakintroy:
At ones this yr messi come win the world cup.

He get as the thing go be for the talk.

I have been observing this agaentina team of late..their is away they are sharp and aware..they seem to be intentional playing for Messi.

Almost 24games unbeaten. And God has blessed them with Aston Villa goal keeper.
De paul no like nonsense. If they can win it
Omo x1000

15 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Elock1: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Annie001:

In a layman terms ooo
e be like say u no be football fan... Some one has given the right answer Sha.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Moye04(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please when is argentina playing, let me watch that team with the real GOAT jare angry

11 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by godisshit(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
I actually hate you for this.

PlayMaker14:

Now, look at him talking to his father's agemate as if he is talking to one of his numerous Spanish side chick because he wasn't giving a Penalty and couldn't get a chance to score his favorite Tap-ins and run to the corner flag to jump like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

Choose your GOAT wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by MrJames007: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
How is it the coach’s fault Coach hold him leg to score goal? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by chiboy7(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin ;DChai…. See finishing grin grin

PlayMaker14:
That's why I am here to torment those dull things.... Majority of PENDU fans are Buhari supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by izubext007: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
I knw how he feels ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus / Abdul Sule's N3.6 Billion EC145 Spec Helicopter (Pictures) / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.