Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) (65717 Views)

Flying Eagles Arrive In Argentina Ahead Of U-20 World Cup (Video, Photos) / Pele's Funeral To Be Held At Santos Stadium On January 2nd & 3rd / Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by PlayMaker14: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Baldderdash!!!
Before you drag someone else's parents into your nonsense next time, remember that your own parents can't even lace CR's shoes either. Common Lokonga for Arsenal pass you and your whole people join. grin
Asshole!
God bless you bro....

I ignored the daft unintelligent fellow called Upjis for some reasons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by ObaKlaz: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
God bless you bro....

He stepped outta line, someone had to instill some sense into him.
I got you, bro. Stay sharp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by PlayMaker14: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
ObaKlaz:
He stepped outta line, someone had to instill some sense into him..
I got you, bro. Stay blessed!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by OJEEMAH(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
God bless you bro....

that guy is uncultured...... E don try am with me before I no even waste time to hit am back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by PlayMaker14: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
that guy is uncultured...... E don try am with me before I no even waste time to hit am back.
One of the many reasons I ignored him is that, Upjis is suffering from chronic depression, if I choose to go personal, he will grab a bottle of SNIPER and guzzle it down.

I just don't want to mess with his deplorable mental health.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lol..why na
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by cr7lomo: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
maxwell530:
Bullshit
What's "A ONE GOAL WIN" in world cup? A win is a win and Uruguay knocked out Portugal in the last one. France knocked out Argentina with a one goal margin in the same 2018 you are referencing. And besides,I didn't mentioned '2018' in any of my comments.

For a continent as hyped, exposed and big as Europe, leading South America with just 3 world cup titles is not that of a supremacy.

South American countries are known to be tough sides in the history of world cup untill Ronaldo vs Messi argument happen. Smh

You are a very dull child and very far from intricate intelligence , in the past 50 yrs ( 12 tournaments) Europe have won it 8 times to south Americas 4 times and 4 different European teams have won it compared to 2 south American teams during the same period .If u were intelligent enough, u wud hv known that south America won majority of their titles between 1950 and 1970 ( 6 tournaments) 4 times compared to Europes 2 and that was because Europe were coming out from a very brutal war that disintegrated European football . If south America were that good , why have they failed to win it in the past 20 yrs . You are not smart enough to think critically, its not just in u , just like 90% of messi fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by cr7lomo: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin grin grin
When we were saying this, people laughed at us.
Meanwhile, ARGENTINA thrased Brazil 3 zero.
PENDU keeps playing
MALTA
SERBIA
ARMENIA
ALBANIA.
and of course LUXEMBOURG grin grin grin

Your dead brain must definitely amaze the best scientists on earth that an animals brain is 100% more active than urs... u are a qualified retard

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by cr7lomo: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
pquaver:

Oga leave that football novice joor.. Na back of TV e dey watch

U are one if the dullest moniker on NL, unfortunately u are too dull to know it

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by maxwell530(m): 5:13am On Nov 17, 2021
cr7lomo:

You are a very dull child and very far from intricate intelligence , in the past 50 yrs ( 12 tournaments) Europe have won it 8 times to south Americas 4 times and 4 different European teams have won it compared to 2 south American teams during the same period .If u were intelligent enough, u wud hv known that south America won majority of their titles between 1950 and 1970 ( 6 tournaments) 4 times compared to Europes 2 and that was because Europe were coming out from a very brutal war that disintegrated European football . If south America were that good , why have they failed to win it in the past 20 yrs . You are not smart enough to think critically, its not just in u , just like 90% of messi fans
Lame excuse as usual
Brazil won her Last title 20years ago but still remain the most successful.
Argentina and Uruguay have more titles than France and Spain. England last won the world cup in the 60s despite the hype, guess they are still fighting in the "brutal war"?

Talking of intelligent, only a not so smart student of history think Colombia, Argentina Bolivia etc weren't affected by war within those period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
God bless you bro....

There's nothing special about your insults...

You guys think insulting and name-calling are achievements....

Google has proofs of Messi's/Ronaldo's career stats so I don't need to prove anything.....

I know what I know....

What you guys say about Ronaldo and Messi on Nairaland shouldn't be a yardstick for assessing Ronaldo and Messi.......

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Upjis: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Baldderdash!!!
Before you drag someone else's parents into your nonsense next time, remember that your own parents can't even lace CR's shoes either. Common Lokonga for Arsenal pass you and your whole people join. grin
Asshole!

Make good use of your time

Envy and hate will destroy you

Young man

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Upjis: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
God bless you bro....

Little minded man

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by ObaKlaz: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2021
Upjis:

[s] Make good use of your time

Envy and hate will destroy you

Young man [/s]
Deal with your depression first. You ain't got non' on me, brat!

I'm leagues above you online and offline.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by cr7lomo: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2021
maxwell530:
Lame excuse as usual
Brazil won her Last title 20years ago but still remain the most successful.
Argentina and Uruguay have more titles than France and Spain. England last won the world cup in the 60s despite the hype, guess they are still fighting in the "brutal war"?

Talking of intelligent, only a not so smart student of history think Colombia, Argentina Bolivia etc weren't affected by war within those period.

Explain how world war 2 affected South America and how does Argentina and Uruguay have more titles ?France won their first and second titles in 98 and 2018,Uruguay won their first and second titles in 1930 and 1950,Argentina won their first and second titles in 78 and 86 . If not for for world war , South America no go get pass 6 titles walai, and Europe go de 15 ,The world cup has simply shown that South American teams can't survive European team and we all know that its gonna be an all European final yet again. South American teams are like the Portuguese or Dutch teams in the champions league... the have both won it 5 times each , but majorly in the 60s and 70s ... imagine u now comparing them with the EPL or la liga... u claim that the world war 2 also affected South America but below shows that they were playing the copa America tournaments during the same period during the world war 2. The world cup in 1950 was the first and only time 2 South American teams will meet in the final. Who was Brazil b4 the world war ... even as South American teams started playing national team competitions (1916) compared to Europe( 1964). U need to be a critical thinker b4 u underthe regiments

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by pquaver(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2021
cr7lomo:

U must be hallucinating and na u wey definitely de another world de watch matches thru delusions ... 2018 that the undisputed king of South America Brazil cudnt even defeat Switzerland...Sweden knocked out Switzerland...and who dash Argentina ( monkey banana) Argentina that cudnt beat Iceland , Croatia use them do training and France destroyed them ... grin grin grin u must be watching another Argentina...South American teams are crap ... they are like Portuguese teams in the champions league
. Abeg that Iceland can u show us where ur cr7 and Portugal beat them? Or u r d only Dunce who doesn't jknow that Croatia is a football in country no be today? Sweden Dänemark etc are above average teams.. It like saying Tottenham beat man utd and you r saying man utd is shit.. Because they lost to Tottenham. On a good day Tottenham can drag it with anyone.. That how football is.. San Marino, Luxembourg etc are line non league teams not even division 2.. So abeg go and watch football well and find person to dey explain to u. Cos it safe to say u dey watch but I am sure u no dey understand wetin. U dey watch..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Aiel123: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2021
cr7lomo:

U wanna compare European qualifiers to thst dead South America that will always produce Brazil Argentina Uruguay and Colombia in every world cup.... the easiest qualifiers amongst all other continents due to only 10 teams competing of which the first 5 will qualify... Brazil, Argentina Uruguay Colombia Chile Ecuador, peru, Paraguay, Bolivia Venezuela....finish
Guy no dey talk Wetin u nor know. south America football dey hot this year.
See Ronaldo play Im best against Serbia which was not enough.
with all due respect, Portugal suppose qualify for that group. no compare Portugal group to south America

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by cr7lomo: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Aiel123:

Guy no dey talk Wetin u nor know. south America football dey hot this year.
See Ronaldo play Im best against Serbia which was not enough.
with all due respect, Portugal suppose qualify for that group. no compare Portugal group to south America

No South American team will make semi final next year apart from maybe Brazil

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Aiel123: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2021
cr7lomo:

No South American team will make semi final next year apart from maybe Brazil
Don't derail from your post. It is the world cup qualifiers we are deliberating on.I never said anything about who's going to make semi final.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by cr7lomo: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2021
Aiel123:
Don't derail from your post. It is the world cup qualifiers we are deliberating on.I never said anything about who's going to make semi final.

Well for me , its all about comparing both Continents

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Aiel123: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2021
cr7lomo:

Well for me , its all about comparing both Continents
Okay Since u said no south America country except maybe Brazil will reach semi final,let time decide. Analysis something might be wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Pumpumking: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
KingDash:
the only GOAT I know is MESSI.
#

ok so u like goat? u have goat has pet in yor house?(no oofiense) angry
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by maxwell530(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
cr7lomo:

Explain how world war 2 affected South America and how does Argentina and Uruguay have more titles ?France won their first and second titles in 98 and 2018,Uruguay won their first and second titles in 1930 and 1950,Argentina won their first and second titles in 78 and 86 . If not for for world war , South America no go get pass 6 titles walai, and Europe go de 15 ,The world cup has simply shown that South American teams can't survive European team and we all know that its gonna be an all European final yet again. South American teams are like the Portuguese or Dutch teams in the champions league... the have both won it 5 times each , but majorly in the 60s and 70s ... imagine u now comparing them with the EPL or la liga... u claim that the world war 2 also affected South America but below shows that they were playing the copa America tournaments during the same period during the world war 2. The world cup in 1950 was the first and only time 2 South American teams will meet in the final. Who was Brazil b4 the world war ... even as South American teams started playing national team competitions (1916) compared to Europe( 1964). U need to be a critical thinker b4 u underthe regiments
Really? it's called "World War" for a reason and south American is part of the world,many South American countries pull out of the tournament too due to the war.
Who and who played in the inaugural final of the world cup in 1930? You need to get your point correctly before jumping in to any argument/debate,it will really help you.
Besides,the world war only lasted for 6years,stop making it look as though it lasted for eternity. Germany, Italy, England won their titles after the world war( so how were they affected?) If the war affected these European countries as you claimed, Germany that happens to be the center of the war wouldn't have won 4 titles thereafter. Brazil won their titles in 50s,60s,70s,90s and 20s,these are after your so called war in which other European countries also participate, unless you want to tell me the war and the aftermath extended to 1994 and 2002 which Brazil beat Italy and Germany respectively. The funniest thing is that, Brazil only beat one South America country out of their 5 titles,the other 4 are Europeans. Argentina 2 titles came after beating the Netherlands and Germany in the final... Lol. Untill 2002, Europe were playing catch ups to meet up with the numbers of the South America.
As I said earlier, South Americans are really heavyweight and tough opponents in the world cup untill Ronaldo fans think otherwise just because Messi happens to be a South American. As big as Europe is,only 5 countries have managed to win the world cup while a small continent as South America with just 5 slot in the world cup manage to get 3 winners.
Well,believe whatever you want to believe and let us rest. I'm done going on and on with you on this particular topic. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by jaiyeorie: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chogdwVC2J4
#bbnaija Nini Diiadem Ronke Tiamiyu Whitemoney - beautybyad #beautybyadatfive #Bad5thanniversary
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by KingDash: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Pumpumking:
#

ok so u like goat? u have goat has pet in yor house?(no oofiense) angry
you na mad man oh.
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Upjis: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Deal with your depression first. You ain't got non' on me, brat!

I'm leagues above you online and offline.

You are already cause you sound depressed
Lol
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by ObaKlaz: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Upjis:

[s] You are already cause you sound depressed Lol [/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Multi-million Office In Miami, USA (video) / Abdul Sule's N3.6 Billion EC145 Spec Helicopter (Pictures) / Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.