Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) (65704 Views)

Flying Eagles Arrive In Argentina Ahead Of U-20 World Cup (Video, Photos) / Pele's Funeral To Be Held At Santos Stadium On January 2nd & 3rd / Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Upjis: 5:48am On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
PENDU will always be PENDU... I remember when the King of San Marino, Lithuania, Andorra, and Luxembourg removed the countries arm band and slammed it on the floor like hot Amala because he couldn't control his emotions.... Some of his brainless fans defended him online....

Now, look at him talking to his father's agemate as if he is talking to one of his numerous Spanish side chick because he wasn't giving a Penalty and couldn't get a chance to score his favorite Tap-ins and run to the corner flag to jump like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

When we talk, some of his oloriburuku fans will say he is being patriotic.

Choose your GOAT wisely.

Why are your parents not goats ?

Why didn't they archive what he has achieved?

You sit and watch him play just to find for faults

People that envy are very very poor

Stop it so you won't be poor forver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just as Edo nor be Lagos.... Serbia nor be Luxembourg.
grin grin grin grin grin
When we were saying this, people laughed at us.
Meanwhile, ARGENTINA thrased Brazil 3 zero.
PENDU keeps playing
MALTA
SERBIA
ARMENIA
ALBANIA.
and of course LUXEMBOURG grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
PENDU will always be PENDU... I remember when the King of San Marino, Lithuania, Andorra, and Luxembourg removed the countries arm band and slammed it on the floor like hot Amala because he couldn't control his emotions.... Some of his brainless fans defended him online....

Now, look at him talking to his father's agemate as if he is talking to one of his numerous Spanish side chick because he wasn't giving a Penalty and couldn't get a chance to score his favorite Tap-ins and run to the corner flag to jump like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

Choose your GOAT wisely.
grin grin grin grin
Rose to Fame through TAPINS & Stolen Penalties

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Deeseed(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2021
Georgejeez:
If Carlos Queroz is serious about qualifying Portugal for the next World cup , he shouldn't bother inviting Ronaldo , he has arrays of good forwards who can score , tackle and do link up play rather than field Mr Luxembourg who would not only play for personal glory but will infect the team with his Man utd bad luck .

Carlos Queiroz was the former coach of Portugal. The current coach's name is Fernando Santos and I think he's been the coach for more than 6 or 7 years cause he was the one that coached them to Euro 2016 glory.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by tomakint: 6:19am On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Choose your GOAT wisely.

How can i love this over and over again..... grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by ObaKlaz: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2021
Upjis:

Why are your parents not goats ?

Why didn't they archive what he has achieved?

[s] You sit and watch him play just to find for faults

People that envy are very very poor

Stop it so you won't be poor forver [/s]

I could as well ask you those questions up there and neither you nor your parents would have answers to them.
Just saying!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Ensquare(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Real passion for his country n club
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by ambitiouschap17: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Where is obembet? You see how your goat dey misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by HillaryNelo(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2021
cr7lomo:

U wanna compare European qualifiers to thst dead South America that will always produce Brazil Argentina Uruguay and Colombia in every world cup.... the easiest qualifiers amongst all other continents due to only 10 teams competing of which the first 5 will qualify... Brazil, Argentina Uruguay Colombia Chile Ecuador, peru, Paraguay, Bolivia Venezuela....finish
dey give excuses cboy go they fall ya hand
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Lightorder: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2021
wealthgoddess:
Chai! You mean a whole somebody's goat refused to qualify for world cup?? And the country who made that happen was Serbia yeeeh! This is the end of pendu. If na messi nau all these mods for don push am to front page
meaning that we are heading for a boring World Cup o
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by diamondy: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2021
You are not ok walahi grin grin

PlayMaker14:

Choose your GOAT wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by calmnquiet(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by TimeAfterTime: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2021
Cry baby, please stop crying. Your life would've been heaven on earth if you were his maid. stop cursing who the gods and God have blessed. Pray for your own blessing to manifest. otherwise, your butt will hurt till you die....just an advise.

unbitchable:

cheesy grin
You noticed how those moderators refused to push none of the topics to FP. To say the old fraud score, Front page for don full.

*Front-page; Ronaldo powers Portugal into 2023 world cup.
*Front-page; Ronaldo scores 800 career goals.
* Front-page; Ronaldo breaks record to become the best player of all time.

Bro, frontpage for don crash since.
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Otasikwe(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Choose your GOAT wisely.
bad good guy i see u

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by pquaver(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
cr7lomo:

U wanna compare European qualifiers to thst dead South America that will always produce Brazil Argentina Uruguay and Colombia in every world cup.... the easiest qualifiers amongst all other continents due to only 10 teams competing of which the first 5 will qualify... Brazil, Argentina Uruguay Colombia Chile Ecuador, peru, Paraguay, Bolivia Venezuela....finish

Stop talking rubbish.. If u dont know something no open mouth so we don't know about the ignorance.. Go and look at the lowest rank team in conmenbol no one is in the league of San Marino.. bolivia u r talk will beat San Marino 6-0 it is no bragging. You are calling South America dead if they are dead abeg tell us 1 South American team that your CRonaldo has face in world cup or confederation cup and managed to win them.. Shameless fans. If u don't come up with an answer to that question eeeh.. I dey wait you..

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by cr7lomo: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2021
pquaver:

Stop talking rubbish.. If u dont know something no open mouth so we don't know about the ignorance.. Go and look at the lowest rank team in conmenbol no one is in the league of San Marino.. bolivia u r talk will beat San Marino 6-0 it is no bragging. You are calling South America dead if they are dead abeg tell us 1 South American team that your CRonaldo has face in world cup or confederation cup and managed to win them.. Shameless fans. If u don't come up with an answer to that question eeeh.. I dey wait you..

U are not intelligent enough to even have a conversation with u... for u to compare a continent that have over 52 footballing nations to the one that has 10 footballing nations ...
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by pquaver(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2021
cr7lomo:

U are not intelligent enough to even have a conversation with u... for u to compare a continent that have over 52 footballing nations to the one that has 10 footballing nations ...

There is nothing that cannot be compared, what matters is the parameters.. U r tgr one not intelligent enough. For u to call conmenbol dead where high placed teams play round Robin to qualify shows u know nothing about foot ball.. If south America teams play in Uefa Bolivia is equalivalent to the likes of Austria and serbia if u don't know..

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by cr7lomo: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2021
pquaver:

There is nothing that cannot be compared, what matters is the parameters.. U r tgr one not intelligent enough. For u to call conmenbol dead where high placed teams play round Robin to qualify shows u know nothing about foot ball.. If south America teams play in Uefa Bolivia is equalivalent to the likes of Austria and serbia if u don't know..

Serbia, Switzerland, Denmark, Poland, Sweden will beat Argentina silly....same Argentina that cudnt defeat a lowly Iceland in the last world cup... I can't wait for Qatar to show how foolish u messi fans really are to be comparing that dead copa with Euros.... apart from Brazil , no South American team has convincingly defeated an European team in the world cup in the last 7 competitions apart from Argentina defeating Greece 4.0 in 2010 and Serbia 6.0 in 2006.... the rest, its either the loose or they struggle to win by a goal
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Darkcloud11(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
why do u love vawulence cheesy grin grin grin grin ; this boy stop eet

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by 77star: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2021
Starzo:

Seriously oh...and e b like Italy go soon join them
shocked a whole defending champion
angry abi u are talking about another Italy ni?
I believe u are not referring to Italy of bonucci and chielini! sad
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by 77star: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
subcbouy:
Even makeplayer no be a playmaker
And blouse no b house
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Starzo: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
77star:

shocked a whole defending champion
angry abi u are talking about another Italy ni?
I believe u are not referring to Italy of bonucci and chielini! sad
Dem don already join
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by pquaver(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
cr7lomo:

Serbia, Switzerland, Denmark, Poland, Sweden will beat Argentina silly....same Argentina that cudnt defeat a lowly Iceland in the last world cup... I can't wait for Qatar to show how foolish u messi fans really are to be comparing that dead copa with Euros.... apart from Brazil , no South American team has convincingly defeated an European team in the world cup in the last 7 competitions apart from Argentina defeating Greece 4.0 in 2010 and Serbia 6.0 in 2006.... the rest, its either the loose or they struggle to win by a goal

Be like na back of TV you dey watch ooo.. Switzerland abeg who comot dem for 2018 Worldcup? ABEG go check ur World Cup history well Argentina and the likes of France and Germany, Holland, England etc dey drag not Switzerland, serbia wey u dey talk.. Serbia na equivalent of Bolivia Ecuador etc..

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by Upjis: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
ObaKlaz:
I could as well ask you those questions up there and neither you nor your parents would have answers to them.
Just saying!

Make good use of your time and life

Envy and hate will destroy you
Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by cr7lomo: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
pquaver:

Be like na back of TV you dey watch ooo.. Switzerland abeg who comot dem for 2018 Worldcup? ABEG go check ur World Cup history well Argentina and the likes of France and Germany, Holland, England etc dey drag not Switzerland, serbia wey u dey talk.. Serbia na equivalent of Bolivia Ecuador etc..

U must be hallucinating and na u wey definitely de another world de watch matches thru delusions ... 2018 that the undisputed king of South America Brazil cudnt even defeat Switzerland...Sweden knocked out Switzerland...and who dash Argentina ( monkey banana) Argentina that cudnt beat Iceland , Croatia use them do training and France destroyed them ... grin grin grin u must be watching another Argentina...South American teams are crap ... they are like Portuguese teams in the champions league

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by ObaKlaz: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Upjis:

[s] Make good use of your time and life

Envy and hate will destroy you [/s]

Baldderdash!!!
Before you drag someone else's parents into your nonsense next time, remember that your own parents can't even lace CR's shoes either. Common Lokonga for Arsenal pass you and your whole people join. grin
Asshole!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by maxwell530(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
cr7lomo:

U must be hallucinating and na u wey definitely de another world de watch matches thru delusions ... 2018 that the undisputed king of South America Brazil cudnt even defeat Switzerland...Sweden knocked out Switzerland...and who dash Argentina ( monkey banana) Argentina that cudnt beat Iceland , Croatia use them do training and France destroyed them ... grin grin grin u must be watching another Argentina...South American teams are crap ... they are like Portuguese teams in the champions league
Argentina knocked out Switzerland, Belgium and Netherlands in 2014 world cup.

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by cr7lomo: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
maxwell530:
Argentina knocked out Switzerland, Belgium and Netherlands in 2014 world cup.

How old are you?

U are confused...u mentioned 2018 and u are talking about 2014... now talking about 2014 , what did I state earlier, I said "APART FROM BRAZIL , NO SOUTH AMERICAN TEAM HAS COMFORTABLY BEATEN A EUROPEAN , ITS ALWAYS A LOSS, A DRAW OR A ONE GOAL WIN " is comprehension ur problem

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by maxwell530(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
cr7lomo:

U are confused...u mentioned 2018 and u are talking about 2014... now talking about 2014 , what did I state earlier, I said "APART FROM BRAZIL , NO SOUTH AMERICAN TEAM HAS COMFORTABLY BEATEN A EUROPEAN , ITS ALWAYS A LOSS, A DRAW OR A ONE GOAL WIN " is comprehension ur problem
Bullshit
What's "A ONE GOAL WIN" in world cup? A win is a win and Uruguay knocked out Portugal in the last one. France knocked out Argentina with a one goal margin in the same 2018 you are referencing. And besides,I didn't mentioned '2018' in any of my comments.

For a continent as hyped, exposed and big as Europe, leading South America with just 3 world cup titles is not that of a supremacy.

South American countries are known to be tough sides in the history of world cup untill Ronaldo vs Messi argument happen. Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by pquaver(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
cr7lomo:

. 2014 I meant.. But how many World cups? Make Austria Sweden and the rest go carry World Cup na.. U think say na by mouth.. U no dey shame? Portuges like teams in ucl na dem dey disgrace ur Portugal on a regular..international tournament.. Shameless CR7 fanboys

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) by pquaver(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
maxwell530:
Bullshit
What's "A ONE GOAL WIN" in world cup? A win is a win and Uruguay knocked out Portugal in the last one. France knocked out Argentina with a one goal margin in the same 2018 you are referencing. And besides,I didn't mentioned '2018' in any of my comments.

For a continent as hyped, exposed and big as Europe, leading South America with just 3 world cup titles is not that of a supremacy.

South American countries are known to be tough sides in the history of world cup untill Ronaldo vs Messi argument happen. Smh

Oga leave that football novice joor.. Na back of TV e dey watch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 / Abdul Sule's N3.6 Billion EC145 Spec Helicopter (Pictures) / Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.