Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel (54229 Views)

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by dahnimoh(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
You see
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by mauchiz: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
They said nobody died, were did this list come from?

Hey!!!
Let's share on Facebook

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Asiri1991: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
DJ Switch should be immortalized. Her resilient voice is one of the reasons this atrocity never went under the carpet. Someone should post it on ICJ tweeter handle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Lionnation: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Terorislam:
. I thought Yoruba Muslims miscreants said there was no killing
check the list the dead people are more of Yoruba's but afonjas will come to afonjalise on Igbo, while their people are lying dead without a trace. I spit on afonja head

3 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Sheggy13(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
How much are you paid to be this wicked and heartless? Gosh!!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kai!!!....... that list is not even complete in short it did not even close to what really happen that day, may God judge you all that did not believe in the first place it's quite disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Lionnation: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
DJ switch have been vindicated lie Mohammed shame on you, the Igbo spirit is a spirit of justice it always stand firm on truth and justice

5 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Mexyz(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
Even if you don't have human sympathy, at least allow shame catch you small, why not just discipline your fingers and keep them off this thread.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
OssyMalik:
The next question is who sent the soldiers to kill them?

The world is watching.

Thunder fire Lai Mohammed and everyone in Buhari”s Government

You didn't complete it.

May Thunder fire Lai Mohammed, his children, his lineage, all supporter of this horrendous act and everyone in...

Direct the Thunder well

3 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Lionnation: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sheggy13:

How much are you paid to be this wicked and heartless? Gosh!!
my brother is just 30k per month, I rejected that offer when I was called for it

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Guestlander: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
But some denied there was any massacre. They said the CNN was lying etc.
Honesty by those in power will go a long way in saving this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by King44(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nonexisting:
If the names on that list are mostly people of Eastern region, I know what your comment would've been. I hate hypocrisy so don't quote me again.
Truth be told I didn't read what you wrote, but if deep down the so called truth you are standing by is actually the truth may it be well with you and your family but if not may you, your children or family have a share of it not today, not tomorrow but someday and you shall live to witness it.

No be curse.

All you have to say is Amen.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by SVC6000: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmmmm.
I won't talk until I c action
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Jflex07(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
Oboy you no go end well.. Mark today! The souls of these people wey u dey deny say them die because of politics go hunt you and your entire generation... Iseee!

6 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by pharmagba: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
busyflexz:
The question that keep popping on my head anytime i hear about this lekki drama is "where is are the families of these deceased people" like no genuine family that came to point out that there family member is missing
Seems you weren't following up events.
As soon as a family member comes up, he/ she start receiving death threats from unknown individuals calling their cellphone. They backed down due to fear to mourn secretly.

Just image the extent a state can go to cover up evil

6 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Racoon(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Now people died in Lekki abi? God will surely punish all of una in & out of government.Oh God justice must be done.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Buhari and Burutai still don't understand what can come on them with this report. They really dont understand. Meanwhile, International Court of Justice has received our petition. The court will wait till Buhari finished his tenure so immunity will not cover him. I swear, this man may not eventually get his remaining pension till he gets to 6ft under. He should ask Charles Taylor what he is facing. grin

I knew that Lagos will find the military guilty. What do you all think? Lol. Buhari wan stop the south from becoming president. Lol. Not possible. I can see the hand that made Buhari the president in this. Lol. The guy don wash his hands clean. Na him take the bullets during that time, but sharply he removed himself from the scene.

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Massacre without bodies~ Zombies
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by OssyMalik: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
oldtruth:

You didn't complete it.

May Thunder fire Lai Mohammed, his children, his lineage, all supporter of this horrendous act and everyone in...

Direct the Thunder well
Amen o!

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by ygowon: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
ediot
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by authority2006(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sonoyom:
Assault, shooting, killing and denial of one's citizen can only happen in a cursed country .

Many of you are simply insane, deriving joy in calling your country a cursed country. What many lunatics like you don't know is that there is no cursed country but cursed people like you who make up a nation. The next time you refer to Nigeria as a cursed country, remember that you are also referring to your parents as cursed people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by decasey(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
OssyMalik:
The next question is who sent the soldiers to kill them?

The world is watching.

Thunder fire Lai Mohammed and everyone in Buhari”s Government
buhari, buratai ....
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Chatflick(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
You're an idiot trying to look smart. You keep fooling yourself with the rubbish you post here. Very soon you'll understand life. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Btruth: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
continue siding evil.....the day of reckoning is fast approaching for the evil doers & their supporters.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by riczy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
And some of my brothers in dt brainless region wud still argue d names on d list! Rip God eternally comfort their loved ones!

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Elock1: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
OssyMalik:

The world is watching.

The world is watching, yes

But do they give a fu..ck? No never

Na only us fit save our sef
Mk we stop all these the world is watching

All they did was watching even during Biafran war.

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tinubu4presiden:
Bastard iGBO people.want to spoil Lagos
tinubu supporter yet Kobo no dey ur bank account

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Mummyfour(f): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
oldtruth:

You didn't complete it.

Direct the Thunder well
grin lol at direct the thunder well grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Asiri1991: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Just forwarded the list to ICJ. That's my little effort in seeking justice for the victims.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Germi9: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
The moment i read through their names and saw DECEASED chaii my heart ache

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by jodeci(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?

God will so punish you in this eh! you will never escape,you support evil from the depth of your heart.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.