Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student (92150 Views)

UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / Mufutau Waliu: Ogun Poly Lecturer Shot Dead - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by AlPeter: 12:42am On Nov 17, 2021
GboyegaD:

And you being judgmental makes you better right? Everyone has a right to fair hearing.
fair hearing? That he was provoked? So everyone should start assaulting each other everytime we are provoked?
Anyone who tries to justify what happened should have his/her head examined.

There's never a good enough reason for what he did.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by AlPeter: 1:04am On Nov 17, 2021
King44:
I knew that there was an action for a reaction.

She started it, she could have called the security to throw him out but she chose violence. Violence met with violence.

He shouldn't have beaten her up, they are both to be blamed, but at what cost.

Extra year no sweet at all and now, rustication is even worse.

Some lecturers should learn to be humane, you can't always act like demigods and think heaven won't fall

I think he can sue the lecturer, he should seek legal help and see how his situation can be salvage, he should get a witness, the object that was used or take a picture of the injury while the school deal with him, the lecturer's action should be addressed by law. He has nothing to lose at this point. He should get a good lawyer

If everything truly happened as he said it did and he decides to sue he would have only succeeded in putting the nails on his own coffin.

One the lecturer was in her office, he came in, he was aggressive, he refused several orders and pleas to leave the office.

Now this is where things gets serious against him; the lecturer can easily claim she became scared for her life, that the boy tried to attack her and she threw the mug as a defense to escape him. If you watched the video this statement easily support it.
She will just change the case to attempted murder that the only reason he didn't kill her was she made it outside and he followed her pummeling her all the way.

Wo the guy will end up facing murder charges instead assault and battery. If you don't know this guy has a hit list already of people he wants to 'deal' with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by lexy2014: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2021
oluplus:

Would you have typed this same post if it was your mother that was beaten up by one idiot?
Check am nah!
I schooled in the same ilorin and the guy should have known better. Unilorin has zero tolerance for nonsense. He should have thought of the aftermath of his action.
Rustication is not enough. He needs to be behind bars.

I guess u are the only Nigerian who schooled in Nigeria. To your question, what u should have asked is would my mother have been unempathic, unapproachable, rude and condescending or would she have been caring, loving and kind? Would my have thrown a mug at someone else's child or she would have tried to calm him down?

Maybe u grew up in an environment where your mum was and still is unempathic, unapproachable, rude and condescending and where she throws objects at u and any person in her fit of rage. Maybe that's why u see it as normal. Sorry bro, I didn't grow up in such an environment so I can't relate
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by lexy2014: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2021
AlPeter:

If everything truly happened as he said it did and he decides to sue he would have only succeeded in putting the nails on his own coffin.

One the lecturer was in her office, he came in, he was aggressive, he refused several orders and pleas to leave the office.

Now this is where things gets serious against him; the lecturer can easily claim she became scared for her life, that the boy tried to attack her and she threw the mug as a defense to escape him. If you watched the video this statement easily support it.
She will just change the case to attempted murder that the only reason he didn't kill her was she made it outside and he followed her pummeling her all the way.

Wo the guy will end up facing murder charges instead assault and battery. If you don't know this guy has a hit list already of people he wants to 'deal' with.

If the lecturer didn't deliberately throw d mug at d student without being attacked, why then should she change the story to implicate the student as u stated above?
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by AlPeter: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2021
lexy2014:

If the lecturer didn't deliberately throw d mug at d student without being attacked, why then should she change the story to implicate the student as u stated above?
Bros I'm not saying she did or she didn't I'm just showing you how it is easy to give the story an entirely new coloration by just a simple twist.

The fact he went to her office and was aggressive towards her there is a major point. Forget the mug. She can easily claim safe defense being a woman and the situations that later occurred. A good lawyer will even make it look worst
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Henrypraise: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2021
after4:
What you have heard is the boys story, have you heard from the woman? Is it her business that the boy was arrested? What if the boy was lying? Every school in Nigeria said you must complete your siwess why did he not complete it? Is she obligated to allow him without the siwess? You see the reason why we have graduates that cannot speak or write their names in Nigeria. This boy has not fulfilled a critical criteria for graduation why should he be graduated? That siwess is a whole semester work and he came out to give some excuse.
Mister, if that boy was well trained at home, he would have learnt to control his temper. Do you k of that that lecturer is someone's wife and mother? Imagine one small boy beating your wife for doing her job to the point of coma and you are here defending the useless boy what if he had killed her, you will then go to the husband and children to tell them "sorry". Am sure the school will deal with the boy, when they do, go and defend him

I stopped reading at "is it her business that the boy was arrested?"
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by erapidtransport(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2021
Henrypraise:

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by lexy2014: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2021
AlPeter:
Bros I'm not saying she did or she didn't I'm just showing you how it is easy to give the story an entirely new coloration by just a simple twist.

The fact he went to her office and was aggressive towards her there is a major point. Forget the mug. She can easily claim safe defense being a woman and the situations that later occurred. A good lawyer will even make it look worst

That's why I asked u this question which u have failed to answer:

If the lecturer didn't deliberately throw d mug at d student without being attacked, why then should she change the story to implicate the student as u stated above? why should I forget the mug? Can u forget that d student beat up the lecturer? How was he aggressive towards her when he went to her office?
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by JBoss25(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2021
temmythorpee:
Ileya!!! 4 years wasted. Person wey no do reach this one sef, Unilorin send am go im mama house.... Oma se o
stop forming holier than thou
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by dalass(f): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2021
handyman90:

Yeah right, different strokes..

Exactly! grin
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by after4: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2021
How is that suppose to be my problem?

Henrypraise:

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by temmythorpee(f): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
JBoss25:
stop forming holier than thou

There's no holier than thou here... The University of Ilorin prides itself in awarding certificates not only in learning but in character.... It is when a student has proven both and more that he can be truly certified as a graduate

I am proud of my Alma mater smiley
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by temmythorpee(f): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
OriOko88:

Gbagbe bo se sele.. Most of unilorin graduates are half baked. There' was a lady who studied biology from that school ,but could not teach senior classes biology.. Na yoruba she dey teach for that School rt now. Her spoken English too is one of the most incoherent have heard a so called graduate speaks. So who unilorin hep cry

I had to go through your posts and I realized that you don't deserve an answer.... Silence is golden

For future purpose, kindly stay on the subject matter doing discussions... It makes you look a lil bit intelligent. Cheers
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by King44(m): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
AlPeter:

True
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by bonnyhope: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Upjis:

Idiot like your parents

Like your frustrating entire lineage/generation
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by OriOko88(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
temmythorpee:

I had to go through your posts and I realized that you don't deserve an answer.... Silence is golden

For future purpose, kindly stay on the subject matter doing discussions... It makes you look a lil bit intelligent. Cheers
Bull crab with no substance undecided
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Upjis: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
bonnyhope:

Your generation is poor already cause you sound and look poor

Hungry has destroyed your brain ,that you don't think well

Have you eaten?

Send your account let me send money for you ,so you can eat
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by bonnyhope: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Upjis:

Your generation is poor already cause you sound and look poor

Hungry has destroyed your brain ,that you don't think well

Have you eaten?

Send your account let me send money for you ,so you can eat

How much you wan send
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by AlPeter: 1:35am On Nov 19, 2021
lexy2014:

If the lecturer didn't deliberately throw d mug at d student without being attacked, why then should she change the story to implicate the student as u stated above? why should I forget the mug? Can u forget that d student beat up the lecturer? How was he aggressive towards her when he went to her office?

Oga you are beating around the bush. Was their any denial that the mug throwing wasn't deliberate? Did you know her reasons for throwing the mug? The guy in his own statement said he got angry and started arguing with her... That shows he was being aggressive. Then the woman asked him to leave he refused. This buttresses the fact that he was being aggressive in the woman's office. Mind you this is just from his own mouth...
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by lexy2014: 5:20am On Nov 19, 2021
AlPeter:

Oga you are beating around the bush. Was their any denial that the mug throwing wasn't deliberate? Did you know her reasons for throwing the mug? The guy in his own statement said he got angry and started arguing with her... That shows he was being aggressive. Then the woman asked him to leave he refused. This buttresses the fact that he was being aggressive in the woman's office. Mind you this is just from his own mouth...

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by AlPeter: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2021
lexy2014:

oga read the post you quoted very slowly this time around or you can ask someone to read it for you.

All your answers are already there
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by lexy2014: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2021
AlPeter:
oga read the post you quoted very slowly this time around or you can ask someone to read it for you.

All your answers are already there

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by AlPeter: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2021
lexy2014:

that's why I'm asking you to go back and read very very very slowly the Initial posts you qouted. You can ask someone else to read it for you
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by lexy2014: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2021
AlPeter:
that's why I'm asking you to go back and read very very very slowly the Initial posts you qouted. You can ask someone else to read it for you

Same reason why I asked u this questions which u have failed to answer:

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by AlPeter: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Same reason why I asked u this questions which u have failed to answer:

read my earlier post VERY slowly and if you can't ask someone to read it for you
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by lexy2014: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
AlPeter:
read my earlier post VERY slowly and if you can't ask someone to read it for you

U are someone and the product of reading your earlier posts are these questions which u have failed to answer:

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Akmoney1234: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Most people expect long-term travel or living abroad to cost a fortune, and sure, if you pick expensive countries, your hard-earned money might not get you that far. But if you avoid popular, super expensive destinations, like Italy or Australia, and stick to some of the cheapest countries in which to live and work, you might be surprised how well you can live on a moderate salary. Why slave away in a downtown office when you could be exploring new cultures, having adventures, and earning a decent living abroad?

Here are 10 of the cheapest countries to live and work this year, according to meaningful travelers like YOU.

cheapest countries to live and work

1. Vietnam
For those wanting to live and work in an exotic place, but not pay a fortune, Vietnam is any budget travelers dream. It’s one of the best and cheapest countries to live in for expats. Although Vietnam is still a bit of an insider tip when it comes to cheap countries in which to live and travel, there’s plenty to see and do. Vietnam has stunning landscapes to explore, delicious local cuisine for foodies and is also somewhat of an adventure travel destination.

The main cities are Ho Chi Minh city in the south, capital Hanoi in the north, and Da Nang in the center of the country. Most jobs will be found in these cities.

The currency, Vietnamese Dong, is currently worth around VND23,000 to $1 and is one of the few currencies that has weakened relative to the dollar in recent years.

Popular jobs here: The most popular job for foreigners in Vietnam is teaching English. There are many opportunities for English teachers, with average monthly salaries ranging from $1,100 to $1,700 USD, which is higher than in many neighboring countries.

2. Costa Rica
Costa Rica is probably the most popular country in Central America, and for a very good reason (not just because it’s one of the 10 cheapest countries to live in). Lush jungles, tropical beaches, and friendly locals will make you fall in love with this country and it’s ‘Pura Vida’ vibe immediately. And you don’t need to go broke while living and working there, because Costa Rica is one of the cheapest countries to live in for Americans. Bargain flights from the US can also be found easily, making a trip to Costa Rica even more attractive. Although Costa Rica is more expensive than other countries in the region, such as Guatemala or Nicaragua, salaries also tend to be higher, which makes up the difference.
Cost of living: A meal in a local restaurant will cost around $3-6, rent runs from $300-800 per month depending on the size of apartment and location, local transportation starts from $0.70 per trip

3. Bulgaria
You might be surprised to find Bulgaria on our list of cheapest countries to live and work, but hear us out. If you’d love to work and live abroad in Europe but are put off by the high price tags of countries such as Italy and France, turn your gaze to Eastern Europe. Bulgaria is one of the cheapest countries in Europe to live and has quickly become a favorite among travelers. A modest budget could allow you to live like a king in Bulgaria, and the country’s central location is perfect for exploring the region, with countries like Greece, Turkey, and Romania on your doorstep. Bulgaria has a rich and vibrant history dating back over 8,000 years ago, so there’s plenty to explore in your time off.

Cost of living: Rent a 1-bedroom apartment starts at $230 per month, a meal in an inexpensive restaurant will set you back around $5 and a trip on the public transport can cost as little as $1.

Check out all the countries in the link below

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2021/11/18/10-cheapest-countries-to-live-and-work/

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2021/11/18/teaching-english-online-convenient-meaningful-a-great-way-to-get-money/

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2021/11/17/the-university-of-oxford-acceptance-rate-in-2022/

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2021/11/17/cambridge-university-acceptance-rate-for-international-students/

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2021/11/18/mexico-scholarships-2021-2022/

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2021/11/18/is-psychology-b-a-or-b-s/

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2021/11/17/15-esthetician-schools-online-courses-schools-certification/

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2021/11/18/best-military-schools-in-missouri-usa-2022-rankings/
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Upjis: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
bonnyhope:

How much you wan send

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Upjis: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
bonnyhope:

Like your frustrating parents lineage and generation
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Stevyne: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2021
Gentledizzle:

Yabatech wey fit lost your papers.
Aswear boss na true o.
Missing script

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.