Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Men Beware! You Can Get TSA From Public Toilet. (graphic Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Beware! You Can Get TSA From Public Toilet. (graphic Pic) (1227 Views)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / Woman Cut Off Ex-husband’s Manhood, Flushes It Down The Toilet (graphic Photo) / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Beware! You Can Get TSA From Public Toilet. (graphic Pic) by Scientists(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
shocked

At first, i had my doubts but now, i sadly believe that even men are not free from what public toilets can give.

Last week Wednesday morning, i came to office earlier than expected so that i can get some certain documents ready for the day.

After sometime, i was very pressed. I wanted to piss but a cleaner was inside mopping the floor. I jokingly told her that she should do fast else i will piss in her mouth, she laughed out loud and challenge me to do it. As she kept on daring me, my dick kept on solidifying. At a point, i couldn't take it any longer so i opened the toilets main door and slapped her a.ss, she insisted she will retailate by touching my stuff. I
allowed her. One thing led to another and next thing is that i was Giving thanks for coming early that day as she was busy doing it as Alexis Texas. My anger is that the tension generated by the piss made me to release quick. But, she didn't stop there, that is one hell of blowjo.b I will never forget. I wish most of these useless Nigerian girls can be useful for once and perform the duty why they were created.

Please nairalanders, help me out, I am suffering from Toilet Sex Addiction (TSA) how can I stop this dic.k sniffing lady from eating up all my Children embarassed cry

Re: Men Beware! You Can Get TSA From Public Toilet. (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Op and Public Toilet Sex Addiction (PTSA) dey like this.

3 Likes

Re: Men Beware! You Can Get TSA From Public Toilet. (graphic Pic) by Scientists(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Op and Public Toilet Sex Addiction (PTSA) dey like this.

Na una cause am na. That lady has infected me heavily and now, i can't think straight anymore

(1) (Reply)

Has Someone Secretly Tapped Ur Light B4? / Nigerian Girls Disgust Me !! / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.