Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (1228 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Hamachi(f): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Why are guys so scared of dating students?

Girls let's hear them out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lol,let’s here their wack reasons.Na dem cheat pass but na still dem hate to be cheated on

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Totilopussylick(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Guys wey no get girlfriend get rest of mind undecided

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by KingNom(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Cos of many stories that touch the heart,

The guy should allow her concentrate on her studies

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by jericco1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Students na for military

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Barbiturate(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lol,let’s here their wack reasons.Na dem cheat pass but na still dem hate to be cheated on

For real men, it's not really about cheating, cos even some married women still living with their husbands cheat, and in some cases, the husbands know and usually forgive.

The reason is majorly the demands.(from school fees, to projects, to clothes, to food, to hair, to books, to phones, etc) you pay for virtually everything!

We prefer working class or business women. You both gain from eachother financially and otherwise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by RedEnergy: 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Because 99.9% of them are liabilities. Grown men chase assets, not liabilities.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by advanceDNA: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hamachi:

Their fellow students guys should date them, which is ideal...

there’s no point in being deliberately stupid by taking care of girl someone else is likely sleeping with....we all see the trend on campus.... let’s not pretend
I

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Billings ,she will still sleep with her course mate or lecturers.whats d point.can never date a student.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
The answer is not far fetched, to avoid stories that touch, they will bill you directly or indirectly and still no respect or regard for you.

To them they meet and hang out often and guys do ask them out.....

NB.. to know what's up with your babe who is still schooling just pay her an unexpected visit during weekend probably Friday evening.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Hamachi(f): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Billings ,she will still sleep with her course mate or lecturers.whats d point.can never date a student.
This is hasty generalization
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Hamachi(f): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2022
angry
Tonymegabush1:
The answer is not far fetched, to avoid stories that touch, they will bill you directly or indirectly and still no respect or regard for you.

To them they meet and hang out often and guys do ask them out.....

NB.. to know what's up with your babe who is still schooling just pay her an unexpected visit during weekend probably Friday evening.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Freelane33(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2022
Because they don’t have anything to offer more than headache . Financially most of them are parasites .
Hamachi:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by toujurs: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

Their fellow students guys should date them, which is ideal...

there’s no point in being deliberately stupid by taking care of girl someone else is likely sleeping with....we all see the trend on campus.... let’s not pretend
I
Female students don't like to date their fellow guys, i met one at unilag, i didn't even ask her, she was the one that opened her mouth waaa, to say she can't date her fellow students, i told her okay no wahala, her choice, the next week. She started begging me for money, to make her hair, buy text books, household items and food. I told her to meet at a lounge, we met, and i got freaky with her, only for me to observe this girl wore a rope as an underpants to come and meet me. Omo shocked..

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2022
When are you going to start living a responsible life?
toujurs:
Female students don't like to date their fellow guys, i met one at unilag, i didn't even ask her, she was the one that opened her mouth waaa, to say she can't date her fellow students, i told her okay no wahala, her choice, the next week. She started begging me for money, to make her hair, buy text books, household items and food. I told her to meet at a lounge, we met, and i got freaky with her, only for me to observe this girl wore a rope as an underpants to come and meet me. Omo shocked..
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Happycharles(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2022
Their idea of Life skewed to the left...

Very immature and thinks life is all about them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Hamachi(f): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2022
Freelane33:
Because they don’t have anything to offer more than headache . Financially most of them are parasites .
Aaaaah?!!!! Easy na
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Hamachi(f): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2022
toujurs:
it called thongs
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by toujurs: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2022
Hamachi:
it called thongs
Wow its so sexy, i came like 6 times over night, where the drive came from i didn't even know, shocked...i had to pay for another 12 hour hotel room. Just for satisfaction. Crazy sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Hamachi(f): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2022
toujurs:
Wow its so sexy, i came like 6 times over night, where the drive came from i didn't even know, shocked...i had to pay for another 12 hour hotel room. Just for satisfaction. Crazy sha.
Most girls in Unilag are prostitutes. I recall my final year back in school, Jane always sleeping when we are going to class and going to read when we are sleeping her results are always clean

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Silentgroper(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
it's hear . Na to only bash man you sabi

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
it's hear . Na to only bash man you sabi
If you are here to watch some typo error then you are on a long road.Keep your toxicity to yourself,I don’t do Toxic
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by advanceDNA: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2022
toujurs:

They only want to date working class guys for the for the money and and strategic positioning for marriage after graduation... but their fellow mate they see every time is the one they have real attraction and feelings for...it’s normal...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by qtguru(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2022
*Why are Guys scared of dating liabilities* Fixed

oya broke girls stay in school and get a job before you date, breaking the bias kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Marcusmore890(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2022
Students tends to be demanding
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Hector09(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2022
Not even demanding..they have multiple boy friends....I can relate to this......I wash my hand fr dating anything student cus I'm not stupid

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Kobicove(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Most reasonable guys are trying to avoid unnecessary liabilities that come with dating students undecided

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them / My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. / Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.