Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel (40875 Views)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Toks2008(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2021
rolams:

Pls download the report and read Page 290 downward. Or page 295 you will see it there.

Yeah i have seen it. Just that next time The OP should crop out that section so that it will make more sense.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by visijo(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2021
donnie:
so we should hug them right?
grin grin make use of your hands
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Toks2008(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2021
jornwhite:

The essence of the panel was to establish if there was truly "a massacre" which happens to be the bone of contention .... finally the report out, and it as being established unarmed citizens were killed, with the level of your education do you need the panel or liein mohammed to call it "massacre before you know what massacre is, what happens to discretion and whoever think otherwise should pls re-define massacre.

Yoruba adage says, oun ti o da ko da, ko nii oruko meji,i.e call a spade a spade. stop looking for how to sugar coat evil

I am a writer bro and when you present any write up that bothers on a specific news, it is alwasy better to highlight that section that specifically passes the message without leaving anyone to start guessing.

Indeed there was a massacre and the report clearly points it out but not that part Seun put up here.

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by christistruth01: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2021
rolams:

Ok. Bring your original version.

It will be released in 2 Weeks
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by christistruth01: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2021
Toks2008:

I am a writer bro and when you present any write up that bothers on a specific news, it is alwasy better to highlight that section that specifically passes the message without leaving anyone to start guessing.

Indeed there was a massacre and the report clearly points it out but not that part Seun put up here.

Here is Nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless fake list and listed as dead at Lekki Toll granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

He was also awarded N25 Million for the only Lekki fatality his brother on Pg 304 line 7

https://punchng.com/video-i-fainte

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Toks2008(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Here is Nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless fake list and listed as dead at Lekki Toll granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

He was also awarded N25 Million for the only Lekki fatality his brother on Pg 304 line 7

https://punchng.com/video-i-fainte

It is not about an error but the fact that people died is crux. People were killed and that is bad enough so whether they mistakenly put a name or not is not the issue.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by 989900: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2021
And he attempted to blame the victims for a conspiracy some people actually think he was a major player.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by rolams(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Toks2008:

Yeah i have seen it. Just that next time The OP should crop out that section so that it will make more sense.

Ok.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by goaldynman(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2021
Farnesyl1989:
[s]Headline and content are two parallel lines!! Content is telling us the Merriam Webster version of massacre!! Op you can do better! If anyone ask you to mention just at least one person who died, you'll be ranting!![/s]

You lack elementary comprehension!!

Look for an elementary school pupil to read the content and interpret for you!!
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Munzy14(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Helinues aka hell anus.
aka vulture griller.

May the fate of those killed in Lekki tollgate which you have been denying because of 30k be your portion and that of your generation in Jesus name,Amen
This prayer must work o....Plus those who criticized dj switch...Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!.

Lai Mohammed should come and enter heaven let me see... undecided

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by jornwhite: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Toks2008:

i see what you are driving at, but kindly note discretion based on fact is highly allowed. whether the report emphatically say it or not ... it is what it is
[b] The only way seun headline can be deemed "misleading" [/b]is if the content/news is not tantamount to the headline or vice versa. i don't see any fuss here
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Munzy14(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Zico777:

Honestly
With this & the Ikoyi 21 storeys building collapse.
How can you say this without getting authorization from the owner of Lagos and his boy Mc Oluomo.. grin
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Zico777(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Munzy14:

How can you say this without getting authorization from the owner of Lagos and his boy Mc Oluomo.. grin
U will see nah
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by GuiseppeO: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
IT WAS A MASSACRE - GUISEPPEO

angry angry embarassed embarassed
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by deji17: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
bankylan:
How can we get rid of bugs and eternal idiots like this. Are you cursed?

You are definitely cursed. Oloriburuku..

DJ switch counted 78

CNN counted 56

BBC quoted 35

FEMINIST said 23

Last night One Panel said 9

Of the 9 one resurrected this morning and said he only fainted not dead.

Nathaniel refuse to accept RIP

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by tonyson010(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
kadraxkyle:
We cant forget our heroes

Like if #EndSars Must not End.

A Govt that is sponsoring terrorism....it is too bad.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by SHOCK7(m): 1:45am On Nov 25, 2021
Skoonheid:
The oppressed peoples can liberate themselves only through struggle. This is a simple and clear truth confirmed by history.
The next uprising MUST be an ARMED uprising, targeted Assassinations and Annihilation of the elite and political class. Every single one of the oppressor's must die.
What 'll be your position in this armed uprising?
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Namkbank: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) / The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) / Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.