Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel (40878 Views)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by toujurs: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Sanwoolu’s 2nd term is a goner
He knows he won't win, his aim now is senate or a federal slot handling a ministry

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by yrex01(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
some unfortunate youths are coming to ask of corpses of youths killed at the gate. just know the breakfast this gov serve these victims parents e go soon reach urs too inshaAllah unless u repent asap

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Buhari and Burutai will eventually go to jail in Europe. grin Dem no sabi wetin dem don enter. This one shock them. Walahi! Femi Falana and the rest who are representing the youths in International court of Justice will nail Buhari.

Make Buharo go ready for his orange jumpsuit cos that will be his clothes till he died. No more UK.

A beg, make we just relax till 2023 when the useless man will leave. We willl see what will happen in 2024. May he be alive till that time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by ikennamadu1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Las las nothing go happen
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Onowujnr: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
RIP to the deceased� embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by SATANlST: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
let their families come out and talk.
no one died

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
We salute the courage of the panel.

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Mayng01(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Over to you lai
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by dsocioemmy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
I know this.

Thank God there will be official document for reference purposes

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Afonjashapmouth: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ni after 12 Am Una judgement fast nah... Who ordered the massacre weyrey panel beaters
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by BosseJ: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tetrahedron:

How? Who did he kill?

10 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Are other States not submitting their reports?
Edo
Anambra
Kaduna
Kano
Oyo
Adamawa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Benue
Enugu
etc

Are their governments also irresponsible?

Stop deflecting, stay on the topic #lekkimassacre

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Omicron007: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cc:
Ilovedemmanna
NLpolicewoman.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by philipstanley(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
We already know
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Dominion791(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
This country ehnn

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by iamtardey: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
buhari should please kindly step down now... resign.
no be until we all die of hunger, killed by bandits or military people or police... no be until dem use our remaining small destiny take borrow finish, no be until God come down to tell us common things... Mr president should resign.

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by SATANlST: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
franchasng:
You see.

If ICC fail to pickup Buhari, his information minister Lai Mohammed and the Chief of Army staff, then it means ICC and international community are just bunch of failures

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by CaptainAyub: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Helinues aka hell anus.
aka vulture griller.

May the fate of those killed in Lekki tollgate which you have been denying because of 30k be your portion and that of your generation in Jesus name,Amen

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Popejero(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
The kind anger wey dey inside me right here...

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
I’m pretty sure Lai and his gang would still claim otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by mauchiz: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
We did not sleep that day, but am happy the truth has finally come out.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Oyin2212(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Where is MANNA

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Farki: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Thank you seun for bringing this to the front page.

I have been vindicated.

All you BMCs defending evil for crumbs well done.

We will remember this come 2023.

11 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Farnesyl1989: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Headline and content are two parallel lines!! Content is telling us the Merriam Webster version of massacre!! Op you can do better! If anyone ask you to mention just at least one person who died, you'll be ranting!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by jospepper(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oh Nigeria!
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by dasparrow: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Yes, what happened at the Lekki Toll gate was a massacre.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by micflo28(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
All we are saying, who ordered the shooting. It is from there that we will get those who feel they are more powerful than the nations institutions of justice jailed. Jagaban and sanwo olu must pay for this attrocity. I pity those rooting Tinubu for president

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by MadamVanessa(f): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
The terrrorists APC government and their hungry zombie littered everywhere on NAIRALAND says nothing of such occurred.

May What befall those victims befall them one by one in Jesus Mighty name,j Amen.

May Buhari, Lai Muhammed last days on earth be filled with Pains and agony, may their death be so painful and may maggot feed on their carcass.

9 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Lionnation: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tetrahedron:
is this still his first tenure, that guy is a great man I am not a lagosian but I give him very big cudos, if I have my way I will grant him third tenor

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by 735i(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alexa, play me Ozumba Mbadiwe by Reekado Banks.

I dedicate the song to Sanwo Olu.

Bye bye to 2nd tenor for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by maak400: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
The world knows that already, only the zombies supporting this evil government think otherwise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC / Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari / Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.