Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart (592 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart / Does Women Moaning During Sex Means They Enjoy It More Than There Counterpart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Honestly this thing has been eating me up since two years now i have been in Ghana.
i love Ghana as a country and i honestly admire its government administration though it makes the people so defendant on the government making 30% Ghanaian so lazy.
now the issue i want to raise is the level of uselessness and stupidity display by this generation of Ghana women,
maybe though to the fact that Ghana is regard as the mother's land they intend to delegate a lot of power to their women and hence this is making them to be so useless and display a kind of " I DONT CARE AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ME" attitude.
yes i know that our Nigerian girls are not the best in times of characters and otherwise but the level of uselessness in at least 50% of Ghanaian female gender is something else.
Most of the Ghana girls starting dating and fucking at a very tender age of 14 and 15 and they dont care and truly nothing anyone can do about.
Smoking is their birth right regards of their age once you head can carry it.
All my years on earth it was in Ghana that i had my first encounter of a girl telling that she is not satisfy after sex, you can imagine the audacity
Ghana girl can come online and display all kinds of rubbish you can think of, and she does not care or think about what the family or anyone will say. and truly no one will say anything about it.
the list is endless is endless and its me so hurt me.
Do you know in Ghana, their girls are into prostitution without the sole aim of making money like their Nigeria counterpart but to enjoy herself and have fun......smoking her life out.
NOTE; most Nigeria girls here are into prostitution but they have a target which is to make money unlike Ghana girls that sees it as means to useless themselves with smoke and tattoo.....

1 Like

Re: Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart by Bigredmachine: 12:44am On Nov 16, 2021
We are the Giant of Africa for a reason...

We lead others follow
Re: Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart by WoundedLamb: 1:11am On Nov 16, 2021
It's no longer Nigerian girls, it's now Ghanaian girls?

Sir, you've just taken your sexism to a whole new level. Do you even realize how dumb this one sided criticism you guys engage in all the time makes y'all look? A child of 14 is having sex and, as an intelligent mature man, you really believe the girls are the bad yokes in the society? Do you even realize those kids are rape victims? Why do you guys let sexism becloud your sense of judgment? Y'all always call out one gender as if you're some paragon of morality. Yet, it's men like you that rape these underage girls. I agree there's moral decadence in Ghana (just like most places) but hanging it on one gender alone simply shows you're more interested in self gratification than solution.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart by khia: 2:59am On Nov 16, 2021
At Ikpeabujo:

If the Nigerian government cared about it's citizens it would make sure they weren't starving. If the Nigerian government offered help to her citizens like Ghana and other civilized countries the citizens would be in line to receive the benefits.

You call others lazy because they have a working government but the first thing you Nigerian immigrants do when you migrate to the west is apply for government benefits. Why are Nigerians such hypocrites?

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2021
WoundedLamb:
It's no longer Nigerian girls, it's now Ghanaian girls?

Sir, you've just taken your sexism to a whole new level. Do you even realize how dumb this one sided criticism you guys engage in all the time makes y'all look? A child of 14 is having sex and, as an intelligent mature man, you really believe the girls are the bad yokes in the society? Do you even realize those kids are rape victims? Why do you guys let sexism becloud your sense of judgment? Y'all always call out one gender as if you're some paragon of morality. Yet, it's men like you that rape these underage girls. I agree there's moral decadence in Ghana (just like most places) but hanging it on one gender alone simply shows you're more interested in self gratification than solution.
why do you speak with so much hatred and anger.....you are just off point, sexism was never the reason of my post honestly i dont know if you read the post..........i'm talking about ghana girls over sabi attitude and all you say what the reference about sex
f**k you
Re: Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2021
khia:
At Ikpeabujo:

If the Nigerian government cared about it's citizens it would make sure they weren't starving. If the Nigerian government offered help to her citizens like Ghana and other civilized countries the citizens would be in line to receive the benefits.

You call others lazy because they have a working government but the first thing you Nigerian immigrants do when you migrate to the west is apply for government benefits. Why are Nigerians such hypocrites?
please call me with some respect, that name is more important to me
Re: Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart by Boogyman557: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart by khia: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
please call me with some respect, that name is more important to me

I didn't disrespect you, now can you answer my question? Why are Nigerians such hypocrites?
Re: Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart by khia: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Bigredmachine:
We are the Giant of Africa for a reason...

We lead others follow

You're only the Giants because you're over populated.

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart by khia: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
Honestly this thing has been eating me up since two years now i have been in Ghana.
i love Ghana as a country and i honestly admire its government administration though it makes the people so defendant on the government making 30% Ghanaian so lazy.
now the issue i want to raise is the level of uselessness and stupidity display by this generation of Ghana women,
maybe though to the fact that Ghana is regard as the mother's land they intend to delegate a lot of power to their women and hence this is making them to be so useless and display a kind of " I DONT CARE AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ME" attitude.
yes i know that our Nigerian girls are not the best in times of characters and otherwise but the level of uselessness in at least 50% of Ghanaian female gender is something else.
Most of the Ghana girls starting dating and fucking at a very tender age of 14 and 15 and they dont care and truly nothing anyone can do about.
Smoking is their birth right regards of their age once you head can carry it.
All my years on earth it was in Ghana that i had my first encounter of a girl telling that she is not satisfy after sex, you can imagine the audacity
Ghana girl can come online and display all kinds of rubbish you can think of, and she does not care or think about what the family or anyone will say. and truly no one will say anything about it.
the list is endless is endless and its me so hurt me.
Do you know in Ghana, their girls are into prostitution without the sole aim of making money like their Nigeria counterpart but to enjoy herself and have fun......smoking her life out.
NOTE; most Nigeria girls here are into prostitution but they have a target which is to make money unlike Ghana girls that sees it as means to useless themselves with smoke and tattoo.....

I really want you to answer some questions and address some statements you made so that I can understand where you are coming from and why you are hurting.

1. Why are Ghanaian women your concern, what's it to you if they are receiving power and freedom in their Homeland? Nigerian women should meet the same fate.

2. What is the point of coming to a Nigerian website to complain about Ghanaian women, nobody here can help you?

3. How do you know when most Ghanian girls lost their virginity, were you a fly on the wall?

4. Are you hurting because a Ghanaian girl was honest enough to let you know that you didn't satisfy her sexually? She did you a favor.

One of the worst things a woman can do is to fake sexual gratification with her partner because she will always be longing for that pleasure and may seek it elsewhere. Instead of taking what she said personally, learn from it and level up on your skills. Take the time and care to find out what turns her on. smiley

5. The girls can't be into prostitution if they aren't receiving anything in return for their favors, what you're describing is whoring and Nigeria has plenty of those as well and so does every country.

6. You posted "Note; MOST Nigerian girls are into prostitution" **SHOTS FIRED!!!!!** grin grin You are so transparent.

PS: If you disrespect me with that **fk You**as you did the other poster I will teach you a few things, surely as we go. undecided
Re: Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart by Ikpeabujo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
khia:

I really want you to answer some questions and address some statements you made so that I can understand where you are coming from and why you are hurting.

1. Why are Ghanaian women your concern, what's it to you if they are receiving power and freedom in their Homeland? Nigerian women should meet the same fate.

2. What is the point of coming to a Nigerian website to complain about Ghanaian women, nobody here can help you?

3. How do you know when most Ghanian girls lost their virginity, were you a fly on the wall?

4. Are you hurting because a Ghanaian girl was honest enough to let you know that you didn't satisfy her sexually? She did you a favor.

One of the worst things a woman can do is to fake sexual gratification with her partner because she will always be longing for that pleasure and may seek it elsewhere. Instead of taking what she said personally, learn from it and level up on your skills. Take the time and care to find out what turns her on. smiley

5. The girls can't be into prostitution if they aren't receiving anything in return for their favors, what you're describing is whoring and Nigeria has plenty of those as well and so does every country.

6. You posted "Note; MOST Nigerian girls are into prostitution" **SHOTS FIRED!!!!!** grin grin You are so transparent.

PS: If you disrespect me with that **fk You**as you did the other poster I will teach you a few things, surely as we go. undecided
but wait. i really want to know if your challenging me in my post or making your own point because it sound like you want to engage me with wars of words. why can't you make state you point without making a reference or linking me for a reply.....
well your guess is right F**K you
Re: Sometimes Nigerians Are Ahead Of Other African Counterpart by khia: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
but wait. i really want to know if your challenging me in my post or making your own point because it sound like you want to engage me with wars of words. why can't you make state you point without making a reference or linking me for a reply.....
well your guess is right F**K you

I tried to be civil with you and even was concerned about your plight but since you want to engage in Insults I'll gladly return the jester.

I now understand that you're just a stu.pid, immature, heart broken, feminine, Nigerian beast, who's too dumb to know when someone is giving you sound advice so that your weak, punk ass, won't embarrass yourself by coming to a public website crying that you couldn't satisfy a woman.

Grow some balls and next time listen to what your woman tells you. Satisfying your woman consist of more than pumping your tiny, little, dried up, prune looking, prick for 40 seconds, and for goodness sake wash your stanky ass before going near a woman.

I hope that advice helps. grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Fv-ckked My Physics Teacher Everyday / Tired Of Lagos, Just Want To Travel / Looking For New Friends In Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.