Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten (1199 Views)

No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? / BBNaija: Mercy Flashed Her Private Part, As Ike Played With Her Vibrator (Video) / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by Djpaparazy(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2022
1. Arsenal (2003/04)

Arsenal stunned football supporters in 2004 when they ended the Premier League campaign with 26 wins, 12 draws and 0 defeats. Such a thing had never been witnessed in the Premier League and till today, they are the only Premier League side to ever finish a season without recording a defeat.

2. Juventus (2011/12)

During his time at Juventus, Antonio Conte made history by finishing unbeaten in the 2011/12 Serie A season. That was the only time Juventus had managed an unbeaten run in the league.

3. AC Milan (1991/92)

READ MORE..
http://www.thesportstori.com/2022/05/check-out-5-football-clubs-in-world.html

Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by paulolee(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2022
barca almost did same not until levante trashed them 5-4 to break their hearts with few games remaining and the league already won

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2022
Rosenborg BK (Norway)
Celtic (Scotland)

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by rukz: 8:47pm On May 24, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Rosenborg BK (Norway)
Celtic (Scotland)
good evening bro.
pls can u grant me a favour
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2022
rukz:
good evening bro.
pls can u grant me a favour
Hi there, do you mind sharing
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by rukz: 9:05pm On May 24, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Hi there, do you mind sharing
Things are kidda tough with me right now and I have malaria.

I actually wanted to take a loan from all these loan app but I no longer hve access to my bvn sim.

please will u be kind enough to loan me 2k.

will be expecting salary next week Saturday.

I beg u in gods name.
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2022
rukz:
Things are kidda tough with me right now and I have malaria.

I actually wanted to take a loan from all these loan app but I no longer hve access to my bvn sim.

please will u be kind enough to loan me 2k.

will be expecting salary next week Saturday.

I beg u in God's name.
Sorry about your condition, I can help. Don't use those loan apps, it almost ruin a colleague of mine.
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by rukz: 9:14pm On May 24, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Sorry about your condition, I can help. Don't use those loan apps, it almost ruin a colleague of mine.
God bless u sir. you are a life saver.

9016689166 opay.
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2022
rukz:
God bless u sir. you are a life saver.

Sent, refresh your balance.
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by rukz: 9:55pm On May 24, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Am really speechless.

may God bless u abundantly sir.
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by rukz: 10:01pm On May 24, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
pls send ur account details to me 09016689166 so I can refund it by next week Saturday (4/6/22).

may the blessings of God continually locate u.

I'm forever greatful.
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by 40fy: 10:02pm On May 24, 2022
Gunners!!

03/04, We were the invincibles!!

Won the 03/04 premier league!! Remember??
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2022
40fy:
Gunners!!
03/04, We were the invincibles!!
Won the 03/04 premier league!! Remember??
Top 5 favourite to win Europa, Arsenal should be there.
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 25, 2022
Arsenal were cool.
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by Slynation(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2022
paulolee:
barca almost did same not until levante trashed them 5-4 to break their hearts with few games remaining and the league already won
I swear...I was so pained after it was broken not because we lost, but because useless Valverde benched important players during that encounter...Messi for example, it was even Coutinho that was doing the damages...
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by greattybee(m): 10:58pm On May 25, 2022
paulolee:
The Levante game was actually the last game of the season
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by Vinnie2000(m): 5:31am On May 26, 2022
greattybee:

The Levante game was actually the last game of the season
NO! It was second to the last. Dat's game 37!
Barca and Messi really tried in that 2018 season.
When some fans say he cannot play without Xavi and Iniesta, i just laugh!
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by rukz: 2:13pm On May 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Top 5 favourite to win Europa, Arsenal should be there.
SMS received!
Re: Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2022
rukz:
SMS received!
C O O L ✨

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me! Lady Cries Out As Her Mouth Got Swollen Due To Results Of Pink.. / My Parents Adopted Him Just So They Could Harvest His Heart For Me. / You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.