Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! (2061 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? / My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by mirob(f): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
Pls my friends I need a mature advice, I left my boyfriends house last sunday w/out any quarrel with him,monday morning he sent me sms as usual but since then he hasnt picked my calls nor replied my sms, I called his line this mornin and his friend picked d call which is unusual and said he s sleeping, since then my guy has not called me, even when I calld with another no still no reply. Pls shd I go and check him at home or wait 4 him 2 contact me?

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by justwise(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
mirob:

Pls my friends I need a mature advice, I left my boyfriends house last sunday w/out any quarrel with him,monday morning he sent me sms as usual but since then he hasnt picked my calls nor replied my sms, I called his line this mornin and his friend picked d call which is unusual and said he s sleeping, since then my guy has not called me, even when I calld with another no still no reply. Pls shd I go and check him at home or wait 4 him 2 contact me?

Go and check him, u don't have to wait any longer.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by seedord247(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2011
why are you talking as if yu have just know him . . . . . . If you know you really love him as you said go to his house and take the thing for yur Present malaria.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
Best thing to do is cook a nice meal and take to him during your visit. Such an action will make him rethink any under-G runs he is thinking of doing
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by mirob(f): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
yes, I ve just known him 4 two months now.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Pweety4me(f): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^& uve already been sleeping in his house? phew!
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by mirob(f): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
@pweety, no I ve never slept in his house b4, I just visit him and leaves.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Pweety4me(f): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^So y is ur heart about breaking?do u ave feelings for him?
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by no1madman(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2011
If u dey do d ting with him,then there's no fuckin difference b/w sleepin at his place and visiting. . .
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by 190: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2011
grin grin grin

Kai 9gerian boys we sabi do sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Saraha1(f): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
Pls if he had nt slept with you,you can go to his house to find out wht went wrong.On the other round, if u know u hav slept with hm just step back.it shows he had accomplished his aim.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2011
@pweety- you r as dumb as your name sounds. Of course she has feelings for him and dats y her heart is breaking. Oh! I seem to have forgotten, u r an android, hence you dont hav a heart and neither hav u experienced love. Tee hee.
Dont bother replying this cos i know thats ur first instinct.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by frank317: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^So y is your heart about breaking?do u ave feelings for him?

this is the most stupid question that has been asked on naira land. i wonder how ur boyfriend (if u have any) copes tongue
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Pweety4me(f): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
pDude:

@pweety- you r as dumb as your name sounds. Of course she has feelings for him and dats y her heart is breaking. Oh! I seem to have forgotten, u r an android, hence you dont hav a heart and neither hav u experienced love. Tee hee.
Dont bother replying this cos i know thats your first instinct.

Indecency dude?y r u being so damn rude? grudge?. .

frank3.16:

this is the most silly question that has been asked on naira land. i wonder how your boyfriend (if u have any) copes tongue
Does she have to ave feelings for a guy before her heart breaks?is a relationship all about 'feelings'? undecided
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Pweety4me(f): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2011
So many people with split(confused) personalities!!
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
@pweety- who told you dat im indecency dude? Im pdude, not indecency dude. And yes it grudge. Grudge for saying what you said on my marriage thread, "1 down. at least i feel safer now." But jokes apart pwee, do you hav a guy or hav u ever experienced love? I and some other forum users would really like to know. Or are you an android?
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by upendo98(f): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2011
I would like to comfort you dear before your heart breaks.He hasnt called you? well this is nothing unusual. 99.98% of women complain about the same thing.
I have never understood why men torture women by not calling even to say hi when they know that women crave it. They have no idea how effective that is but its the one thing they are soo poor at doing.
Secondly dear.PLIIZ dont act desperate especially if you havent slept with him. Have our own pride and dignity and dont let your life revolve around him only.Men love women that have their own lives too and dont crumble easily when they dont call. What if its a test? You didnt quarrel so why fret.Men do have their 'periods too' sorry guys but smbody told me that.Wish there was a better name.Maybe mood swings could do?. Keep your mind busy and let him come searching then bring up the issue.If something is yours let it go, if it comes back then its yours, if it doesnt it wasnt. God I hope I helped.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Pweety4me(f): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2011
grin @indecency Dude You really shouldn't talk to me like that, you should know better smiley

Yes i'm an android undecided
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Pweety4me(f): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2011
upendo 98:

I would like to comfort you dear before your heart breaks.He hasnt called you? well this is nothing unusual. 99.98% of women complain about the same thing.
I have never understood why men torture women by not calling even to say hi when they know that women crave it. They have no idea how effective that is but its the one thing they are soo poor at doing.
Secondly dear.PLIIZ dont act desperate especially if you havent slept with him. Have our own pride and dignity and dont let your life revolve around him only.Men love women that have their own lives too and dont crumble easily when they dont call. What if its a test? You didnt quarrel so why fret.Men do have their 'periods too' sorry guys but smbody told me that.Wish there was a better name.Maybe mood swings could do?. Keep your mind busy and let him come searching then bring up the issue.If something is yours let it go, if it comes back then its yours, if it doesnt it wasnt. God I hope I helped.

9ice advise lady smiley
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

grin @indecency Dude You really shouldn't talk to me like that, you should know better smiley

Yes i'm an android undecided

when i use kpankere to thrash you, then oju e ma wa le. Im am not indecency dude. I always knew Seun Osewa programmed you. Lol.
upendo 98:

now, this is the type of wisdom king solomon told us about. Girl, you r gifted with the spirit of wisdom.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by mirob(f): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
yea I ve slept with him 2 times,I guess he hs accomplished his aim. I went to his house bt his friend dat stays with him said he is nt around and I sms him 4 him 2 know how I feel. I ve done my part and I wont do anything again,if he calls fine,if he doesnt I count my lost and move on. Thanx guys.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Pweety4me(f): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2011
pDude:

when i use kpankere to thrash you, then oju e ma wa le. Im am not indecency dude. I always knew Seun Osewa programmed you. Lol.

If that makes you feel better cool. smiley

mirob:

yea I ve slept with him 2 times,I guess he hs accomplished his aim. I went to his house bt his friend dat stays with him said he is nt around and I sms him 4 him 2 know how I feel. I ve done my part and I wont do anything again,if he calls fine,if he doesnt I count my lost and move on. Thanx guys.

& u talk say u no sleep there. . .y be so naive?you need to know what you want girl, if it's sex fine but if u want an actually 'relationship' then you gotta know the difference babe. well better luck next time.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Saraha1(f): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
Oh no'babe that is whr u went wrong.He thinks you are vry cheap. To crown it all,he must have told his friend.so imagine the kind of eye he would use to watch you as at when u went to check on ur bf.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by upendo98(f): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
Sorry dear.Now allow your heart to heal.Tell you what? we all have our hearts broken by several things in the course of life.Good thing is,they make us stronger and wiser to take on the next challenge.Now you learnt that its not wise to sleep with a guy 4 months into a relationship.Theres so much to learn from each other before you even think about jumping into his bed. He is a player.Lift yourself up ask God to forgive you and give him that broken heart to mend.Hey He needs the pieces to be able to do that.
Then carry yourself around with pride and you will get a nice guy that loves you not just your body.
WHEN SOMEBODY BREAKS YOUR HEART,CRY A RIVER,BUILD A BRIDGE THEN WALK OVER IT.It works. smiley
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Scooby1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^^ Nice one.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by mirob(f): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
@upendo 98, thanx dear,I ve cried me a river and built d brigde 2 walk over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by IZUKWU(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

If that makes you feel better cool. smiley

& u talk say u no sleep there. . .y be so naive?you need to know what you want girl, if it's sex fine but if u want an actually 'relationship' then you gotta know the difference babe. well better luck next time.
what is the difference, sweetee and how do ladies act if they want one or the other and how should the guy counter these acts. Thank you.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Blazay(m): 2:39am On Jun 08, 2011
Please, stop contaminating your family/business lines with yahoo-yahoo calls from unserious peeps.
Why do you have only one telephone anyway?
Are you trying to tell me that a woman waits up for a man's call in this 21st century? cheesy
You need to get you an 'ashewo nokia' phone for triflers.
The only active feature is the 'delete' button.

Ma'am? This is the 21st century. . . women do not beg for money or honey.

If your 'man' or 'boy-toy' does not feel like calling you back. . . give him some time to go 'phock' somebarry else.

Every dog needs to go take a piss in another bush once in a while hon'! kiss
Pls shd I go and check him at home or wait 4 him 2 contact me?

Abso-phocking-lutely NOT!

If you hear about his obituary. . . just go and pay your final respects.
I hope you have another man as 'back-up' generator?
You need to delete his number as soon as possible. . .to make up some 'space' for other numbers. kiss
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Pweety4me(f): 2:48am On Jun 08, 2011
IZUKWU:

what is the difference, sweetee and how do ladies act if they want one or the other and how should the guy counter these acts. Thank you.

Lol i'm not psychic ooo, can't speak for every girl, but we all should know that sex is NOT love and never will be, so y give urself up for some1 when you know thats not what you really want, a relationship i mean an actuall relationship is not circled around physical exercise or attractions although can involve it but it shouldn't be the main point or foundation for a REAL genuine & lasting relationship!
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Ranoscky(m): 4:21am On Jun 08, 2011
OP, U said ur heart is about to be broken?. . . *screams ontop of his voice* Somebody help with SUPER GLUE !!!
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by mirob(f): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2011
@Ranoscky,sorry U r 2 late with d SUPER GLUE,its broken already.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Mynd44: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2011
@OP, go buy yourself some super duper glue
@ everyone else, y'all need deliverance me included

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST READ STORY: “my Mother Slept With My Fiance” / What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? / photos and VIdeo : 12 Romantic Marriage Proposals Ideas To Inspire You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.