Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! (2064 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? / My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by 190: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2011
OP

Your heart is broken

But if your punny intact then no problem now angry angry

abi guys na lie -- i talk angry angry
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Ranoscky(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2011
mirob:

@Ranoscky,sorry U r 2 late with d SUPER GLUE,its broken already.
sorry?. . .Like, for real?

No need of tellin me sorry, my dear. You can only sorry the poster cos he is the one that his heart is about, or already broken (according to you).
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by MMM2(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2011
op
just go 2 dating and meet up zone or nairalist and find anoda BF.

Good luck with ur new BF.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by butterflyy(f): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2011
@op, u said u av slept wth him, dat actually means u bleep d hell out of him, cos i knw u cant dull d gurls na. Nw get ur phone n delet his number n his txt messages,everything abt him. Then as always there re bound 2 b some real guys on d row. Bt remember that in dis age u love wth your head n not d heart, things av changed n we(d gurls)are taking charge. Lets I 4get when he later come around, show him some real girl stuff(character) n he will never stop regretting, U GO GAL.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Ranoscky(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2011
^ All that, when her heart is already BROKEN?

You should be talking of providing the best SUPER GLUE to mend back already broken heart!!!
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by butterflyy(f): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2011
I dnt bliv in heart breaks. what is heart breaks, if nt when two ppl in a relatnship didnt work out, they jst move on,
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by 190: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2011
Ranoscky:

^ All that, when her heart is already BROKEN?

You should be talking of providing the best SUPER GLUE to mend back already broken heart!!!

I tire,

Nor be who get heart dey LIVE

This girl's heart is broken, shes a walking corpse Zombie angry angry
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Youngpo413: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pweety4me:
^^^& uve already been sleeping in his house? phew!
is it wrong?
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Youngpo413: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pweety4me:
If that makes you feel better cool. smiley

& u talk say u no sleep there. . .y be so naive?you need to know what you want girl, if it's sex fine but if u want an actually 'relationship' then you gotta know the difference babe. well better luck next time.
how would she have known?
Op take heart,the guy don chop clean mouth...if possible pls go back to your ex.
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Youngpo413: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
upendo98:
Sorry dear.Now allow your heart to heal.Tell you what? we all have our hearts broken by several things in the course of life.Good thing is,they make us stronger and wiser to take on the next challenge.Now you learnt that its not wise to sleep with a guy 4 months into a relationship.Theres so much to learn from each other before you even think about jumping into his bed. He is a player.Lift yourself up ask God to forgive you and give him that broken heart to mend.Hey He needs the pieces to be able to do that.
Then carry yourself around with pride and you will get a nice guy that loves you not just your body.
WHEN SOMEBODY BREAKS YOUR HEART,CRY A RIVER,BUILD A BRIDGE THEN WALK OVER IT.It works. smiley
ladies hardly learn from their past mistakes,so they deserve no pity at all
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Youngpo413: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
butterflyy:
I dnt bliv in heart breaks. what is heart breaks, if nt when two ppl in a relatnship didnt work out, they jst move on,
very true,as long as the pusy is still intact,no big deal
Re: My Heart Is Abt To Be Broken,help! by Evina(f): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Youngpo413.
Why are you digging all of this op's threads? Can't you see the dates they were created? Abi are you the op?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Good Sex Life Keep A Relationship In Bond? / Dont Turn Your Man Off. Avoid These Basic Things / Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.