Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because (2288 Views)

You Turned Atheist Because You Couldn't Buy Supernatural Encounters With Money? / The Vatican Removed 14 Books From The Bible In 1684 With No Real Explanation / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by sonmvayina(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Modify does not mean to remove from it rather it means to add to it to make it complete and it like updating it

You want to tell me that looking at a woman to lust after her is a good thing because the law never said it was a bad thing until Jesus came to tell us it was bad

The old law permitted an eye for an eye but Jesus brought forgiveness

You have to understand what update means if not you will be using evil to teach evil

Now before we talk about going to God through Jesus

First do you know man that God created is made up of

Body
Soul
Spirit

Lol..God said nobody should modify his laws..

Like you rightly said looking at a woman is not a sin. It simply means if Jesus said that then he must have been a Dollard if he actually existed. He should have known that it is not a sin.

This is where you are getting it wrong. Man is a soul made up of spirit from God and body from the earth.

Man is a soul. When God breathed into the body made from dust, it became a soul....you only need two parents to create a humanbeing , the man and the woman. The man provide the sperm that contains the spirit and the woman provides the ova or egg that makes up the body...

Man is a soul..When man dies the soul dies and ceases to exist..

It is common sense...it is so sad you don't have it..
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by sonmvayina(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You are totally confused

From top to bottom

Torah never said the serpent helped Isreal move along the desert

You don't need to teach me just bring out the chapter and verse that Torah said that

You are probably reading from a demonic booklet so bring out the chapter that Torah said that then I have my own online Torah scroll which I read from

Torah never mentioned mary so which Satan scroll are you reading from because that not Torah writings

Go and read the original that was written in Hebrew. Then come back and we will continue from there
..not the fake translation the Greeks and Roman made for you..

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Modify does not mean to remove from it rather it means to add to it to make it complete and it like updating it

You want to tell me that looking at a woman to lust after her is a good thing because the law never said it was a bad thing until Jesus came to tell us it was bad

The old law permitted an eye for an eye but Jesus brought forgiveness

You have to understand what update means if not you will be using evil to teach evil

Now before we talk about going to God through Jesus

First do you know man that God created is made up of

Body
Soul
Spirit
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol..God said nobody should modify his laws..

Like you rightly said looking at a woman is not a sin. It simply means if Jesus said that then he must have been a Dollard if he actually existed. He should have known that it is not a sin.

This is where you are getting it wrong. Man is a soul made up of spirit from God and body from the earth.

Man is a soul. When God breathed into the body made from dust, it became a soul....you only need two parents to create a humanbeing , the man and the woman. The man provide the sperm that contains the spirit and the woman provides the ova or egg that makes up the body...

Man is a soul..When man dies the soul dies and ceases to exist..

It is common sense...it is so sad you don't have it..

I pride myself in life in that I don't abuse and insult people and I equally don't take it

Saying that last statement shows you have crossed a line

I will advice you to apologize for saying that
Or we end the discussion

God commands us to only discuss with people who show respect for his words
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by sonmvayina(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I pride myself in life in that I don't abuse and insult people and I equally don't take it

Saying that last statement shows you have crossed a line

I will advice you to apologize for saying that
Or we end the discussion

God commands us to only discuss with people who show respect for his words

It was a statement of fact but if you want me to apologize for speaking the truth, then you still have a long way to go. I have told you these more than once but you have hardened your heart to the truth because you want to believe absurdities . I wonder why..it is not rocket science ..it's common sense.if you have it you would know that breathed into the nostril of man, it became a soul.
If you want me to draw you a picture I will...

In any case, I am sorry. You keep taking us backwards..it is annoying.
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

It was a statement of fact but if you want me to apologize for speaking the truth, then you still have a long way to go. I have told you these more than once but you have hardened your heart to the truth because you want to believe absurdities . I wonder why..it is not rocket science ..it's common sense.if you have it you would know that breathed into the nostril of man, it became a soul.
If you want me to draw you a picture I will...

In any case, I am sorry. You keep taking us backwards..it is annoying.

Bye
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by sonmvayina(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Bye

You chickened out? Lol

Ok.

No vex, am sorry.
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by orisa37: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
It take great faith to be a fake atheist

It takes extreme believe IN NOTHING to be a Human being.

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
orisa37:

It takes extreme believe IN NOTHING to be a Human being.

Do you believe in nothing
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

You chickened out? Lol

Ok.

No vex, am sorry.

You have seen many people abuse each other here on naira land and there was no reward for it at the end of the day it bears no fruit

I expect intelligent communication from you I accept the apology

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by sonmvayina(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You have seen many people abuse each other here on naira land and there was no reward for it at the end of the day it bears no fruit

I expect intelligent communication from you I accept the apology

Back to the matter. I will like us to understand it from the beginning.

"And God said let us make man in our image after our likeness....

"And God formed man from the DUST of the earth and breathed into his nostrils and man became a living soul....

God formed man from dust, which means God made a statue from the dust of the earth. The God breathed into his nostrils and the statue came to life meaning it became a living soul( ie consciouse)

This means SOUL = DUST(From earth) + BREATH.(From God) . So God and the earth is the "US" in Genesis 1:26..

What do you not understand or have a problem with in my analogy?

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by sonmvayina(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Do you believe in nothing

In the real sense God is NO thing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by sonmvayina(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
When man experiences death, it means God has taken his breath all that is left is just the body that was made from dust and will ultimately return to dust. After we have concluded all the buriL rites we put them on 5he earth and they become one with it just as God breath becomes one with it....

Nothing is going to heaven or hell, those are Roman/Greek fabrications to keep human governable...
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

Not Satan.. Satan is Enlil, the devil is Nanna and inanna (Mary the mother of Jesus ) is lucifer..I am talking about Ninghiszida he is the serpent of the good tree. He was with the jews as they moved along in the desert. He is the serpent of Genesis. Do you want to learn, I can explain the original story and meaning for you for free...

Before we come to that

Show me where Torah said that

Because I have both Hebrew Torah online and I have English version of Torah online here

So show me the chapter you saw this on Torah
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by sonmvayina(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Before we come to that

Show me where Torah said that

Because I have both Hebrew Torah online and I have English version of Torah online here

So show me the chapter you saw this on Torah

So what does the Hebrew version say?
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
sonmvayina:

So what does the Hebrew version say?

Hebrew version says the same thing English version say

It never said those things you said

You need to repent from saying lies hope you know the internet never forgets

Don't lie because of any one be truthful

Admit it never said that or show the Torah chapters
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by sonmvayina(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Hebrew version says the same thing English version say

It never said those things you said

You need to repent from saying lies hope you know the internet never forgets

Don't lie because of any one be truthful

Admit it never said that or show the Torah chapters

Read this to the end..you will learn a thing or two.

https://live.jewishexpert.com/sacred-serpent
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
sonmvayina:

Read this to the end..you will learn a thing or two.

https://live.jewishexpert.com/sacred-serpent

That is not the Torah

There is always problem in God words when ever you refuse to read from the original book

I told you to read it from the Torah and you have refused to read God word and decided to read another book from a jews self acclaimed expert

No no

Read it from the Torah and tell me what it says from the Torah
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by sonmvayina(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

That is not the Torah

There is always problem in God words when ever you refuse to read from the original book

I told you to read it from the Torah and you have refused to read God word and decided to read another book from a jews self acclaimed expert

No no

Read it from the Torah and tell me what it says from the Torah

Who owns the Torah?

Have you heard of the Talmund before?

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
sonmvayina:

Who owns the Torah?

Have you heard of the Talmund before?

That is not the point Just read the information from the Torah instead of trying to twist the truth

Only devil's aviod the Torah so try to act like a real person who claim to know the truth

Read it from the Torah

If you give more excuses then I will know you are not from God
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Niflheim(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
The greatest faith I have ever seen is the christian faith!!!

1.He claims he has a father in heaven with many mansions, yet sleeps in cockroach infested public toilet.

2.He claims that the streets of his father's compound are paved with gold, then he will start begging for urgent 2k.

3.He claims that his "fada in hevun" owns the whole earth, yet even at the Albanian border, he will be sent back due to incomplete papers.

4.He claims that if his "fada in hevun" will feed the birds on earth, then how much more him, while forgetting that when his fada in hevun wants to feed vultures, it is with human flesh(AND SOME OF THESE HUMANS HAPPEN TO BE CHRISTIANS)!!!

It takes a special kind of "HEAVY OL.OSHI" to be a christian!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by sonmvayina(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

That is not the point Just read the information from the Torah instead of trying to twist the truth

Only devil's aviod the Torah so try to act like a real person who claim to know the truth

Read it from the Torah

If you give more excuses then I will know you are not from God

The Talmud gives the explanation of the Torah...

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
sonmvayina:

The Talmud gives the explanation of the Torah...

OH my God

There is no point trying to communicate with you because you have refused to follow the laws of God which God used his own mouth to say

Let this book this Torah not depart from you God did not say let this Talmund not depart from you

So this is the reason many go astray and worship devil teachings instead of God Torah

No need to communicate with you we have no common grounds as you can see

I believe in only the Torah and you have declared to the universe that you don't believe in only the Torah

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by sonmvayina(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

OH my God

There is no point trying to communicate with you because you have refused to follow the laws of God which God used his own mouth to say

Let this book this Torah not depart from you God did not say let this Talmund not depart from you

So this is the reason many go astray and worship devil teachings instead of God Torah

No need to communicate with you we have no common grounds as you can see

I believe in only the Torah and you have declared to the universe that you don't believe in only the Torah

The Torah gives the law. The Talmud explains it..

You really don't want to learn . Why don't you ask the jews that owns both. Maybe you will understand better .

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/talmud-101/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjaidOs5qn0AhXuSPEDHQqCDywQFnoECF8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0uHb8bzJcBjXPo4MEopn3Q&ampcf=1
Re: ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
sonmvayina:

The Torah gives the law. The Talmud explains it..

You really don't want to learn . Why don't you ask the jews that owns both. Maybe you will understand better .

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/talmud-101/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjaidOs5qn0AhXuSPEDHQqCDywQFnoECF8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0uHb8bzJcBjXPo4MEopn3Q&ampcf=1

So You can not explain what God says

When God says have no other gods apart from me

There is nothing to explain there you can not start to make excuses

We have no common ground you want to use another book to explain the Torah when God did not make you a handicap

Are you saying you can't calculate the word of God excerpt another person explains it to you

If this is the way you study the Torah then We are not on the same page

But you can Show me where Torah said use Talmund to explain Torah

From this your level of thinking don't you see am more knowledgeable than you because I only follow God Torah while you can't read it by yourself

You don't even know where the bronze serpent story is in the Torah yet you claim you follow God laws

It shocking people claim what they are not online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sodomy Vs Incest, Which Does God Prefer? / Do You Believe In Sussicorn? / Charles Darwin's 10 Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.