Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Am I Really Called? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Really Called? (1668 Views)

I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ / Please I Really Need Advice. Is God Calling Me To Be A Pastor. / Not Paying Your Tithe As A Christian? I Really Pity You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ynix:

Then that means you lack the understanding of the administrative Government of Christ, you keep repeating the same deception. There are those who are not teachers, and there are those who are not Preachers among us all.
Go and read your Bible back to back again,
God has the principle of order and no confusion, if you say that all of us are teachers and preachers then it means you are reading another bible but as it is you really need an open mind concerning the Holy scriptures
Administrative Government of Christ? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
TenQ:

I am not arguing with you on this, after all, Jesus didn't write a single book of the bible!
Jesus Christ didn't need to write the book since His Law is instead written by God in the hearts of those who belong to Him, but just as you have a conclusion to the content of the Old Law, so also a ratification to the New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ. undecided

And again, it is a great sin to add other commandments to that which is God's Law. undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
TenQ:
Unfortunately, it looks s not given to you to judge anyone on this.
It is Jesus Christ who taught us to judge righteously, this using the righteous standard which is the New Covenant. According to the New Covenant, those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments- they go out of their way to conform to His Truth in every aspect, so when a Pope, for instance, claims by mouth and maybe title to be a representative of God on earth, yet his every act and decision speaks otherwise, does this somehow mean Christ is of darkness? undecided

The only representative Jesus Christ spoke of is the Spirit of Truth and He abides and shines in and through those servants who live in continual submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. . undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by Anas09: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never called His followers priests. He never taught you that. undecided

Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

argue with scriptures.
Re: Am I Really Called? by Anas09: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never taught you any of your so-called five-fold ministry. undecided

What He instead taught you is that in the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ alone is Teacher, Master/Head, Authority/Leader, Helper, Counselor, Comforter, Shepherd/Guide etc., over all those who belong to Him. Again, read the 4 Gospels in order to learn the Truth of God, the New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Argue with scriptures.

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Re: Am I Really Called? by TenQ: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is Jesus Christ who taught us to judge righteously, this using the righteous standard which is the New Covenant. According to the New Covenant, those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments- they go out of their way to conform to His Truth in every aspect, so when a Pope, for instance, claims by mouth and maybe title to be a representative of God on earth, yet his every act and decision speaks otherwise, does this somehow mean Christ is of darkness? undecided

The only representative Jesus Christ spoke of is the Spirit of Truth and He abides and shines in and through those servants who live in continual submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. . undecided
Honestly, I don't know who you are judging
1. Is it the one who said he wants to be a priest of the Roman Catholic Church?
2. Is it the one who advised him instead to be a representative of Christ in Words and Deeds?
3. Would you have preferred that he be a representative of satan?

I don't know what your problem is!?
Re: Am I Really Called? by TenQ: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ didn't need to write the book since His Law is instead written by God in the hearts of those who belong to Him, but just as you have a conclusion to the content of the Old Law, so also a ratification to the New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ. undecided

And again, it is a great sin to add other commandments to that which is God's Law. undecided
Being a representative of Christ simply means LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE....

If you are not comfortable with that, I wonder who your master is!?
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
TenQ:

Honestly, I don't know who you are judging
1. Is it the one who said he wants to be a priest of the Roman Catholic Church?
2. Is it the one who advised him instead to be a representative of Christ in Words and Deeds?
3. Would you have preferred that he be a representative of satan?

I don't know what your problem is!?
It doesn't matter who is being judged here what matters instead is why the Law says. undecided

Again, one who is a representative of the Law shouldn't then need to be subjected to judgment by the same Law He represents. According to Jesus Christ, the representative He has in this world is The Spirit of God and Truth. All others are frauds. undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
TenQ:

Being a representative of Christ simply means LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE....

If you are not comfortable with that, I wonder who your master is!?
I can bet that you probably don't even know how to get that light to shine... God's formular for this. undecided

Jesus Christ called those who are to let the light that He is, shine though them His followers, servants, Fishers of men, not representatives. As servants, we are not appointed to act or speak for Jesus Christ - we will be judged for everything we claim to have have in His name..undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Anas09:

Argue with scriptures.

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
So let me start by asking you this. Am I to take it that you believe Paul's letter to the Ephesians is an amendment of sorts to the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God, ratified and declared finished on the cross by Jesus Christ Himself? undecided

Where Jesus Christ declared that in His Kingdom, He alone is Teacher, Rabbi/Master, Authority, Shepherd etc., - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 - over each one who belongs to Him, am I to take it then that you believe Paul, a mere human, overruled God's Law, against God's own commandment at that, in this? undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Anas09:
Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

argue with scriptures.
First question I will ask you is this. Was any of those statements attributed by John to the person of Jesus Christ? undecided

Second question, If everyone is a priest, of what value is this priesthood, or in this Op's case his claim that he is called to be come a priest when and if the same call goes out to everyone? undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by TenQ: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It doesn't matter who is being judged here what matters instead is why the Law says. undecided

Again, one who is a representative of the Law shouldn't then need to be subjected to judgment by the same Law He represents. According to Jesus Christ, the representative He has in this world is The Spirit of God and Truth. All others are frauds. undecided
If you like represent yourself. I am His Reflection on this earth. If you don't like it, too bad!
Kobojunkie:
I can bet that you probably don't even know how to get that light to shine... God's formular for this. undecided

Jesus Christ called those who are to let the light that He is, shine though them His followers, servants, Fishers of men, not representatives. As servants, we are not appointed to act or speak for Jesus Christ - we will be judged for everything we claim to have have in His name..undecided
Only the Master has the right to judge how well I represent Him and not you or anyone who sent you.

Let me remind you of what my Master said.
John 20:21:
"Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be to you: as my Father has sent me, even so send I you."

Can you see where Jesus sent me to represent Him just as the Father has sent Him!?

You love to argue against what you don't understand.

Kobojunkie, who has sent you? Is it the law?
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
TenQ:

If you like represent yourself. I am His Reflection on this earth. If you don't like it, too bad!
Only the Master has the right to judge how well I represent Him and not you or anyone who sent you.
Let me remind you of what my Master said.

John 20:21:
"Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be to you: as my Father has sent me, even so send I you."

Can you see where Jesus sent me to represent Him just as the Father has sent Him!?
You love to argue against what you don't understand.

Kobojunkie, who has sent you? Is it the law?
The Master told us all that by judging their fruits, we will know those who belong to Him from those who do not - Matthew 7 vs 15 - 23. The master informed us over and over that those who Love Him are those who submit to and obey His commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25. He admonished us to judge all things righteously , by the standard He has set before us - John 7 vs 24. So, no, it isn't only the Master who is able to judge these things. He gave His followers also the wisdom to know those who belong to Him and those who are not of Him, this from over 2000 years ago. undecided

Jesus Christ didn't send anyone to represent Him ... He sent you out as the Father sent Him to do His(God's Will). He told you that if you abide in Him(Jesus Christ) He will abide in you and cause you to do even that which He did and more..... John 14 vs 9 - 12 and John 15 vs 7 - 11. . You don't represent Jesus Christ instead the Spirit of Truth who lives inside of those who abide in Him represents Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by TenQ: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Master told us all that by judging their fruits, we will know those who belong to Him from those who do not - Matthew 7 vs 15 - 23. The master informed us over and over that those who Love Him are those who submit to and obey His commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25. He admonished us to judge all things righteously , by the standard He has set before us - John 7 vs 24. So, no, it isn't only the Master who is able to judge these things. He gave His followers also the wisdom to know those who belong to Him and those who are not of Him, this from over 2000 years ago. undecided

Jesus Christ didn't send anyone to represent Him ... He sent you out as the Father sent Him to do His(God's Will). He told you that if you abide in Him(Jesus Christ) He will abide in you and cause you to do even that which He did and more..... John 14 vs 9 - 12 and John 15 vs 7 - 11. . You don't represent Jesus Christ instead the Spirit of Truth who lives inside of those who abide in Him represents Jesus Christ. undecided

John 13:20
Truly, truly, I say to you, he who receives whomever I send receives Me; and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.”

Luke 10:16
“The one who listens to you listens to Me, and the one who rejects you rejects Me; and he who rejects Me rejects the One who sent Me.”

Matthew 10:40
“He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me

Work on your scripture comprehendsion bro!
Re: Am I Really Called? by TenQ: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who receives whomever I send receives Me; and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.”

“The one who listens to you listens to Me, and the one who rejects you rejects Me; and he who rejects Me rejects the One who sent Me.”

“He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me

Work on your scripture comprehension bro!
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
TenQ:

Work on your scripture comprehendsion bro!
■When considered in context, in John 13 vs 1 -20, Jesus Christ made it more than clear that those whom He spoke of in verse 20 were those whom He abides in as a result of He abiding in them - those who are led by His Spirit. Obviously, Judas iscariot turned out to be one whom Jesus Christ did not abide in.

■Again in Luke 13 vs 13 - 16, Jesus Christ makes it clear that it is those who belong to Him, His followers/Servants who He abides in because they abide in Him - live in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, that He refers to in verse 16 - those who are led by His Spirit.

■ Again, a reading of Matthew 10 vs 34 - 42, reveals Jesus Christ spoke even there of those who have made themselves worthy of Him, this again by abiding in Him - it is in these that He abides in and want is revealed in verse 40 - 42 applies to.

Again, it is the Spirit of Truth who abides in those who are His followers that represents Jesus Christ. Those who do not have the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ) living on the inside of them,though the claim to believe, dp not know Him and are not of Him. undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by TenQ: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
■When considered in context, in John 13 vs 1 -20, Jesus Christ made it more than clear that those whom He spoke of in verse 20 were those whom He abides in as a result of He abiding in them - those who are led by His Spirit. Obviously, Judas iscariot turned out to be one whom Jesus Christ did not abide in.

■Again in Luke 13 vs 13 - 16, Jesus Christ makes it clear that it is those who belong to Him, His followers/Servants who He abides in because they abide in Him - live in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, that He refers to in verse 16 - those who are led by His Spirit.

■ Again, a reading of Matthew 10 vs 34 - 42, reveals Jesus Christ spoke even there of those who have made themselves worthy of Him, this again by abiding in Him - it is in these that He abides in and want is revealed in verse 40 - 42 applies to.

Again, it is the Spirit of Truth who abides in those who are His followers that represents Jesus Christ. Those who do not have the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ) living on the inside of them,though the claim to believe, dp not know Him and are not of Him. undecided
Honestly, looking at your highlighted, I don't know what you are arguing about.
Can a worker of iniquity truly be representing Christ?
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
TenQ:

Honestly, looking at your highlighted, I don't know what you are arguing about.
Can a worker of iniquity truly be representing Christ?
It is the Spirit of Truth(the Spirit of Jesus Christ Himself) representing Jesus Christ, not the vessel/Servant in whom He abides in representing Jesus Christ. That is what I have been saying since the very start of this, even till now. undecided

Many of you who claim by mouth to be representatives of Jesus Christ are no different in any way from those who you call workers of iniquity. Throughout history, the atrocities committed in the name of Jesus Christ were carried out by whom? Jesus Christ or those who all claimed to be representatives of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by TenQ: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is the Spirit of Truth(the Spirit of Jesus Christ Himself) representing Jesus Christ, not the vessel/Servant in whom He abides in representing Jesus Christ. That is what I have been saying since the very start of this, even till now. undecided

Many of you who claim by mouth to be representatives of Jesus Christ are no different in any way from those who you call workers of iniquity. Throughout history, the atrocities committed in the name of Jesus Christ were carried out by whom? Jesus Christ or those who all claimed to be representatives of Jesus Christ? undecided
In other words Kobojunkie is NOT sent by Christ!
No wonder!
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
TenQ:
In other words Kobojunkie is NOT sent by Christ!
No wonder!
Those who are "sent" are those who His Spirit lives inside of aka those who are led by the Spirit of God aka those who abide in Him and as a result He abides in them aka those who live in continuous submission to and obedience of the the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ aka those who have become Holy/Perfect vessels of His aka those who are followers of Jesus Christ aka Sons of God.

They are led/sent by the Spirit of God and Truth, Jesus Christ's own representative here on earth. undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by TenQ: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Those who are "sent" are those who His Spirit lives inside of aka those who are led by the Spirit of God aka those who abide in Him and as a result He abides in them aka those who live in continuous submission to and obedience of the the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ aka those who have become Holy/Perfect vessels of His aka those who are followers of Jesus Christ aka Sons of God.

They are led/sent by the Spirit of God and Truth, Jesus Christ's own representative here on earth. undecided
Didn't you argue that no one except the Holy Spirit is representing Christ!?
Are you changing your mind?
Re: Am I Really Called? by AyobamiIsaac12: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you certain I am the confused one here? undecided

Again, There is no such thing as a "calling", not when the call from God went out To All of mankind - John 3 vs 16 undecided

Also, there is no such thing as being a preacher when, again, All those who follow God are sent out as teachers of the Gospel to those in the World. undecided

If you don't understand what this implies, ask and I will explain. undecided
You know I have told you before that you are a confused being. Another person is telling you same also. Why don't you just check yourself and stop confusing others? undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
TenQ:

Didn't you argue that no one except the Holy Spirit is representing Christ!?
Are you changing your mind?
Um.... I don't understand your question. What makes you think there has been a change of mind somewhere? undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by TenQ: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Um.... I don't understand your question. What makes you think there has been a change of mind somewhere? undecided
You've been giving conditions of those who can represent Christ
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
You know I have told you before that you are a confused being. Another person is telling you same also. Why don't you just check yourself and stop confusing others?
So you judge the truth of God by the views of a majority then?. undecided

There are almost 2.5 billion people on the planet who claim to believe in Jesus Christ. Since a majority of them believe ideas that are against Jesus Christ's own teachings and commandments, do you take that to then mean they know more than Jesus Christ where His own Kingdom and Truth is concerned? undecided

Jesus Christ warned you against adopting the doctrines and traditions of men as they are nothing but lies where the Truth of God is concerned - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided
Again, There is no such thing as a "calling", not when the call from God went out To All of mankind - John 3 vs 16 undecided

Also, there is no such thing as being a preacher when, again, All those who follow God are sent out as teachers of the Gospel to those in the World. undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
TenQ:

You've been giving conditions of those who can represent Christ
I didn't give any conditions.. I have simply been stating what Jesus Christ Himself said of these things. undecided

According to Him, the one who represents Him is the Spirit of God and Truth. Why you think that is different from what I have stated before this eludes me.. undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by AyobamiIsaac12: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you judge the truth of God by the views of a majority then?. undecided

There are almost 2.5 billion people on the planet who claim to believe in Jesus Christ. Since a majority of them believe ideas that are against Jesus Christ's own teachings and commandments, do you take that to then mean they know more than Jesus Christ where His own Kingdom and Truth is concerned? undecided

Jesus Christ warned you against adopting the doctrines and traditions of men as they are nothing but lies where the Truth of God is concerned - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

The evil spirit that did this to you no nice at all. See how they've been feeding your mind with twisted scriptures. cry cry
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
The evil spirit that did this to you no nice at all. See how they've been feeding your mind with twisted scriptures. cry cry
Here's a challenge! Point out exactly what part of scripture I have so far twisted. undecided
Re: Am I Really Called? by TenQ: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I didn't give any conditions.. I have simply been stating what Jesus Christ Himself said of these things. undecided

According to Him, the one who represents Him is the Spirit of God and Truth. Why you think that is different from what I have stated before this eludes me.. undecided

Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie:

Highlights in Red
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
TenQ:
Highlights in Red
Are you attempting to twist my own words or something? undecided
Kobojunkie:
Or is it that I omitted the mention of the 'other' Helper in this case? undecided

John 14 vs 15 - 22 reveals that there are two Helper, the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ) and and Spirit of God( the one called the Holy Spirit).
Re: Am I Really Called? by AyobamiIsaac12: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Here's a challenge! Point out exactly what part of scripture I have so far twisted. undecided
People have been correcting you since but you are not ready to accept correction.I can't be wasting my time on a person who is not ready to accept that he is wrong cool
Re: Am I Really Called? by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
People have been correcting you since but you are not ready to accept correction.I can't be wasting my time on a person who is not ready to accept that he is wrong cool
It seems you have nothing in the what of Truth to offer, so I will Waka pass you abeg! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 70 Christian -god Own People Slaughtered (pics) / Islam And War! / Has Religion Interfered With The Advancment Of Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.