Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) (58140 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) / Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
FamTomx2:

You are living your dreams and you still struggling at your old age.

One Nigeria kee dia!

learn this
and let it sink into ur numb skull
if Nigeria disintegration you will be cornered in dotted colony
those ur compatriot "Nwa boy" in our land will be sent packing from:;
Arena in oshodi,Mandilas,ladipo,computer village in ikeja,mazamaza,orile,trade fair,Alaba,etc
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
ajumma:

learn this
and let it sink into ur numb skull
if Nigeria disintegration you will be cornered in dotted colony
those ur compatriot "Nwa boy" in our land will be sent packing from:;
Arena in oshodi,Mandilas,ladipo,computer village in ikeja,mazamaza,orile,trade fair,Alaba,etc

Pyscho patient!!

Yaba left management should have done an intensive job in tracking and apprehending you on time..

Before entering market naked but it seems to be too late now..

Nigerian unity with IPOB Kee una dia!

Unity beggers, Una no go know peace until Mazi is release unconditional.

Thought una say Jubril will crush IPOB within "Seconds".
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
ajumma:

So now accept our dominance over u?
continue grumbling with your dying brain
cowdung

Fraudral republic of the Zoo will collapes if IPOB disintegrate and your doomed Government knows it..

No wonder, Mazi became most wanted man just for una to seize the opportunity to plea for dialogue.

Your dysfunctional brain haven't decoded it..

Demented Silly Dosser!!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
ajumma:

upon the baby factory in your "dotted colony"
na old woman dey hungry you.?

you are really evil & vile

I better go for your aged mother's cunt who at least will know how to use local herbs in washing and keeping it clean than HIV infested teenage girls in the whole of your damned region.

Local and hungry mischievous Miscreant you still failed to realize that Fraudral republic of the Zoo is a big scam contraption!!

U be Junior Zombie walahi!!!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2021
FamTomx2:

I better go for your aged mother's cunt who at least will know how to use local herbs in washing and keeping it clean than HIV infested teenage girls in the whole of your damned region.

Local and hungry mischievous Miscreant you still failed to realize that Fraudral republic of the Zoo is a big scam contraption!!

U be Junior Zombie walahi!!!

reasoning thru ur anus
@bold still surrounded by it

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2021
FamTomx2:

Fraudral republic of the Zoo will collapes if IPOB disintegrate and your doomed Government knows it..

No wonder, Mazi became most wanted man just for una to seize the opportunity to plea for dialogue.

Your dysfunctional brain haven't decoded it..

Demented Silly Dosser!!

@you mean thus:

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2021
FamTomx2:

Pyscho patient!!

Yaba left management should have done an intensive job in tracking and apprehending you on time..

Before entering market naked but it seems to be too late now..

Nigerian unity with IPOB Kee una dia!

Unity beggers, Una no go know peace until Mazi is release unconditional.

Thought una say Jubril will crush IPOB within "Seconds".

nwaboy & ritualist
when are you recalling
ur folks to the enclave

@bold is part of Bia-fraud also?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
ajumma:

@you mean thus:

Jobless Attention seeking head slamming slave,

All the days of your life will be a painful misery.

Calamities and curses will never depart from intentions.

So Shall It Be..... you can attest or say Amen to that!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
FamTomx2:

Bia, this suffer head Almajiri it seems that the owner of that borrowed phone is not aware that you are still with the phone and been wasting his/her data on irreverent things.

Besides go back to evening lesson school and start from primary 3 it will help you a lot.

Deluded strange being!

@bold typical igbo man with bragging & boastful life..

i pity your life
you talk before reasoning
that why that Kanu
has been remotely controlling you
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
FamTomx2:

Jobless Attention seeking head slamming slave,

All the days of your life will be a painful misery.

Calamities and curses will never depart from intentions.

So Shall It Be..... you can attest or say Amen to that!

@ bold istarted federal govt work @ the age of 24 years

you just a street urchin waiting from handout
from Nnamdi Kanu for doing clandestine activities
i can get you arrested
if you show ur face

you are just faceless
but am a proud citizen of Nigeria
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
ajumma:

@ bold istarted federal govt work @ the age of 24 years

you just a street urchin waiting from handout
from Nnamdi Kanu for doing clandestine activities
i can get you arrested
if you show ur face

you are just faceless
but am a proud citizen of Nigeria

Your naive comments are showing that am banting with a dejected uncultured child..

Imagine getting me arrested for agitating for self determination, you are an Scum Illiterate and a Bloody fulani Fool!!

This shows how lawlessness has thrived under the watch of the inhumane himself Jubril El Sudan for speaking my mind in this modern democracy.

And you gullible head slammer is sheepishly following his blood stains footsteps.

Unfortunately am not living in your Hell Hole country, if not we would have flex muscles.

FG work, arrest and proud citizen Kee you dia!!

Ragga Barney!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
ajumma:

@bold typical igbo man with bragging & boastful life..

i pity your life
you talk before reasoning
that why that Kanu
has been remotely controlling you

Brainwashed Dosser, you have nothing to offer in your miserable life time so hide your face in shame.

All your mates have left you behind and you are on NL picking lices on the scrotums of Jubril El Sudan are you not a Clown??

Hopeless Jihadist terrorist faithful!!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
FamTomx2:

Your naive comments are showing that am banting with a dejected uncultured child..

Imagine getting me arrested for agitating for self determination, you are an Scum Illiterate and a Bloody fulani Fool!!

This shows how lawlessness has thrived under the watch of the inhumane himself Jubril El Sudan for speaking my mind in this modern democracy.

And you gullible head slammer is sheepishly following his blood stains footsteps.

Unfortunately am not living in your Hell Hole country, if not we would have flex muscles.

FG work, arrest and proud citizen Kee you dia!!

Ragga Barney!

really hallucinating
Shame
just a miserable drunkard
and pork consumer

your brain and reasoning
low and a lapping like a dogs dog
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Doubuzofficial: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
If i catch you there!

afube:

afonja and their lust-filled fantasy of Igbo gals na 5 & 6!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Doubuzofficial: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na Man you be !

Bmaster:

Broda mi,work on yourself in every aspect.

I bet ya,na you go dey enter dem girls eyes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.