Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) (58214 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) / Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by zoedew: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
osazuwa23:
oga nobody dey lust anything it the truth
You are an adult. Make your choice and you’ll get what the results are! Ataga did and he got the results. It’s your call.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by bestower: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=Possitivevibe post=107675079]She dn dy grow oo[/quotena ]na there she go grow reach old....nonsense.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Munzy14:

Do you know such life exist here? Currently.

Ihe ndi mmadu na ako telemundo wunu make believe love ha di excess... cheesy grin

As for learning one need to be intelligent to grab na..

A hughi'm mention gi.

These people are just crowding me with mentions.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS....I FOR LIKE FVCK HER.

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
This girl na big foooool
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Life jail imprisonment! Nonsense celebrity killer sad sad
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by teebillz: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
longetivity:
If na male kill the man naw, dem for don sentence the guy to prison

Dem never sentence the Calabar killer of the job seeking female graduate o.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

A hughi'm mention gi.

These people are just crowding me with mentions.
I wunu celeb ebe a , ma ya fokwa mgbe i biara tinye kwuo star girl gi a cheesy mention ga na ezo ka mmiri.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Crossroad1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
onomej4u:

Mumu guy, you tear am and she will later kill you like late Atanga in the process.
all die na die broda
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Ooye12: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dis gal really f** kup my pity for her
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Munzy14:

I wunu celeb ebe a , ma ya fokwa mgbe i biara tinye kwuo star girl gi a cheesy mention ga na ezo ka mmiri.

Gi ehn... cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by teebillz: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

Baby face? I'll say innocent face. I am one of such men.

Bro, I am a sucker for innocent looking girls too. May God help and protect us o.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Gi ehn... cheesy
grin o wunu ashi?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by wirinet(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kaiser20:
Make the Judges do and sentence her to prison,so she can serve her jail time on time and face her life.
She is still very young, at least after 10 to 15 years in jail, she can marry again and settle down before menopause age.
The penalty for first degree murder is the death penalty.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by afube: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Doubuzofficial:
Omo!! The Girl dey enter my eye sha

afonja and their lust-filled fantasy of Igbo gals na 5 & 6!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Tushmanny123: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na her breast dey enter my eyes... E big
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by donhackaz: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
ajumma:
What igbos (sic Igbos)girls cannot do does not exist)

Na una dey cause wahala with una nonsense talk , wetin concern ipob with this matter now
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by aimmoney9: 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
This girl is spoiling the ojukwu name

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by gazza07(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Pantami and malami is proud of u, terrorist
ajumma:
What igbos (sic Igbos)girls cannot do does not exist)
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Richvibes1997: 12:53am On Nov 17, 2021
Sirchiboy:
How old are you?
how does age related with the nacking
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Richvibes1997: 12:54am On Nov 17, 2021
Richvibes1997:
how does age relate with the nacking
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:09am On Nov 17, 2021
U with your N1 AZA wan chop wetin billionaire dey chop!

May gawd deliver u people
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Bloomfrancs05: 2:27am On Nov 17, 2021
Wick3:
She's quite tall. My love for tall girls though...

She walks graciously as well. Maybe this was what the billionaire was crazy about, cos facially? She's just average.

But I seriously don't know why they are treating this girl like this...

Why must she be on handcuffs? she only murdered someone. It's not that serious.

Would you say the same thing if your father was the victim. I mbecile.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 3:09am On Nov 17, 2021
Bigpapi:

By hanging straight up

Were you there when they hanged the akwa ibom serial killer Iduak in his new iconic shirts? Or perhaps the port Harcourt serial killer, the both of whom killed more than 20 women between themselves? Or all the terrorists and bandits who happen to be men— and have killed several thousands of men and women and children?

Or could it be that you and the person you quoted are more fond of emotional and bigoted posts, as the case may be?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by blackslayer: 3:47am On Nov 17, 2021
Didn't she claim they had smoked and drank and he tried to force himself upon her before she stabbed him?
I believe they were both under the influence at the time she killed him. I don't think he was trying to rape her if they had been in the apartment together for days. I doubt they were just holding hands all that while.
She should be convicted of manslaughter at least. But then again, just because she had slept with the guy previously doesn't mean the dude did not attempt to rape her. God will be the judge!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by jivohintd: 5:51am On Nov 17, 2021
The Canadian Football League (CFL French Ligue canadienne de football, LCF) is a professional sports league in Canada. The CFL is the highest level of competition in Canadian football. The league consists CFL football live stream of nine teams, each located in a city in Canada. They are divided into two divisions four teams in the East Division and five teams in the West Division.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2021
gazza07:
Pantami and malami is proud of u, terrorist

e pain am wella
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2021
donhackaz:

Na una dey cause wahala with una nonsense talk , wetin concern ipob with this matter now

their hallmark
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2021
ello29:
Your hatred for igbos will lead you nowhere

noted
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2021
googlepikins:

I hope you know the terrorist Mohammed is currently crying and screaming in hell fire, I hope you're ready to join him there. grin grin grin

e pain am wella
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2021
googlepikins:

Photoshop grin grin grin

Aboki cow

e dey pain am oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.