Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) (58142 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) / Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Midas01: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na your mama dem go nack, fool
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool So una 1 tell me say una no de NACK dis girl 4 inside jail. WAITING DE WORRY UNA SELF.. see KUNTUS wey una go NACK NACK wella. WTF MAN
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by emmyluizzz: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
Fine girl, to tear this girl dey always hungry me..
what kind of tear...the Hot tear or hungry tear
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Onowu1979: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
ajumma:
What igbos (sic Igbos)girls cannot do does not exist)

gay
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by AmazingJAY(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
hibeebeeking:
No catwalk today. She just use open eyes spoil herself. See as them they push am. For the prison na there her toto go wide fintish.

No be small wide her Toto go wide oo
E go large gon
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Now it seam the ppl that took Ataga out are either close to him or powerful individuals. The chidima girl is just whom they use to get to him. This case can be solved if the police are transparent, honest and leave no room for bribe collection

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:
She's quite tall. My love for tall girls though...
Tall and fair ladies must make heaven whether they like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by wacoj(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Who is bank rolling this girl ?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
bakesntakes:
I've always said it that this girl will not go to jail, they'll just keep adjourning the case until you finally hear that she has been discharged and acquitted.

This girl has the backing of some top business men and politicians.

So don't be surprised
Lol, backing bc she's who exactly. Your nuisance brain needs oxygen
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by osazuwa23: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
most igbo girls are tall
Wick3:

She walks graciously as well. Maybe this was what the billionaire was crazy about, cos facially? She's just average.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by zoedew: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
SiggyNG:
She did new hair ooo embarassed
So long as she is not in solitary confinement it is not unexpected for fellow inmates to manually fix her hair. She also changes her dress daily something she is entitled to as a human.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by kalemy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
ajumma:
What igbos (sic Igbos)girls cannot do does not exist)
You are a big fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by AmazingJAY(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
emmyluizzz:

Lol!! Wahala
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Crossroad1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
emmyluizzz:

decide yourself
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
bakesntakes:
I've always said it that this girl will not go to jail, they'll just keep adjourning the case until you finally hear that she has been discharged and acquitted.

This girl has the backing of some top business men and politicians.

So don't be surprised

She is going to hang, no judge will acquit her. If she's was not going to be hanged they would paid a guy to take her fall. It's too late now
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by AfroKnight: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
It’s either Nigeria prisons are now humane or someone powerful is protecting her.

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

She walks graciously as well. Maybe this was what the billionaire was crazy about, cos facially? She's just average.

Some men go crazy over girls with baby face.

That is the special thing about her that probably drove Ataga crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Doubuzofficial:
Omo!! The Girl dey enter my eye sha
That is suicidal.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by STEWpid(f): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
aktolly54:
so the billionaire that she killed wanted to use her that is why she killed him? If you know your mind no trust a man, why collecting money from him and refuse him only one thing you bring table(kpektus)

I don't support what she did, but you never can tell what transpired at that point.

I know some fine girls that refuse to play such life, but the men will go any length just to give you everything yet, they cannot give a kobo to a young vibrant man to succeed.

Go and ask real runs girls to share experience with you, you will fear for your sister's life and possible daughter(s)'.

As a woman, I can tell how men and young guys run after me and willing to spend all they have at that point in time. Toasters daily, uncountable.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by zoedew: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
osazuwa23:
most igbo girls are tall
Lust is a killer. It attacked Ataga and killed him. Flee lusts. It kills the soul!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by bakesntakes(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Lol, backing bc she's who exactly. Your nuisance brain needs oxygen

You fxcking brainless idiot, you go and do what she did and we'll see whether they won't kill you before taking your miserable dead body and burning it somewhere your family will never know of.

You shouldn't Always be quick to show how dumb and stupid you are. Sometimes just shut the fxck up
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by yahmohy27: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
longetivity:
grow up musa
Emmekaaa why naaa
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by bakesntakes(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

She is going to hang, no judge will acquit her. If she's was going to be hanged they would paid a guy to take her fall. It's too late now

Are you contradicting your words or is it just me that don't understand what you mean
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by osazuwa23: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
oga nobody dey lust anything it the truth
zoedew:

Lust is a killer. It attacked Ataga and killed him. Flee lusts. It kills the soul!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by zoedew: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Doubuzofficial:
Omo!! The Girl dey enter my eye sha
You apparently learnt nothing useful and lifesaving from the Ataga matter. Flee lust. It kills. It attacked and killed Ataga.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

Baby face? I'll say innocent face. I am one of such men.

Baby face, innocent face, na the same thing.
You? In fact, all men. grin

Why do you think my Genny (Genevieve) is still very much desired even in her forties? The face. cheesy
When she’s without makeup? Na fire!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by osazuwa23: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
trust me they are tall most of the women if not all are 5,11 and up here in oyigbo land thehy are. I never met one who wasnt less then that height
Wick3:

Baba calm down. Last time I was in the east, I wondering why these girls don't eat beans. If you know what I mean.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
Fine girl, to tear this girl dey always hungry me..

Do you want to die?
You wan die?
Se o fe ku ni?
I choro I nwu?

Choose the one wey you understand. grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
The girl just dey fresh,na person wey die own end o
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Arrest this perve!!!! grin grin grin

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Boogyman557: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Midas01:
Na your mama dem go nack, fool
Holly Gram cool If I send one WICKED JAZZ 4 u now, Dem go sey na ur village people but na u take ur hand de price MARKET from mama KELECHI hand. WTF MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.