Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) (58143 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) / Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2021
ajumma:
What igbos (sic Igbos)girls cannot do does not exist)
old fool.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2021
YourFavorite21:
old fool.

young traitor
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2021
Crossroad1:
Fine girl, to tear this girl dey always hungry me..
angry angry angry
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Nigra(f): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thank God she was stopped on time,she is a physcopath...She would have gone on to kill more if she was not caught.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Sterope(f): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
A good reason not to watch them grin
Mariangeles:

K’anyi lewenu how the case unravels.

If you watch Latina series, you wouldn’t be surprised at that news.
Cartel women, especially those ones born into cartel lives, are powerful.

You see, when people make mockery of telemundo series, I just laugh at their ignorance.

Series like Queen of the south, Lord of the skies, and Woman of steel taught a lot about cartel lives. Very dangerous.
Those kind of series are very expensive to produce, and telemundo is probably the only production company for Latina series big enough to afford the budget.

The lead actress in Queen of the south is a friend/associate with El chapo.

Lord of the skies is the story of one Amado Carrillo Fuentes who killed his boss and took over his cartel.
He became so powerful and was hardly caught because he owned large fleet of jets he used to transport drugs. He was also known for laundering money via Colombia, to finance this fleet.
That’s why he was known as El señor de los cielos. Lord of the skies.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Person wey Dem go soon free on code.
No b Naija again,
The man is very stupid
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sterope:
A good reason not to watch them grin

I learn a lot from watching. cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by zoedew: 6:54am On Nov 18, 2021
osazuwa23:
oga nobody dey lust anything it the truth
Quite clearly the meaning of lust is lost on you!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2021
Wick3:
She's quite tall. My love for tall girls though...

She walks graciously as well. Maybe this was what the billionaire was crazy about, cos facially? She's just average.

But I seriously don't know why they are treating this girl like this...

Why must she be on handcuffs? she only murdered someone. It's not that serious.

If you are loaded, we can arrange a date for you in a Lekki apartment.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by osazuwa23: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2021
The only thing lost is you cry
zoedew:

Quite clearly the meaning of lust is lost on you!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

What is my business with your demonic language ��
abeg go sit down you no reach��

demonic that still ruling you?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by zoedew: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2021
osazuwa23:
The only thing lost is you cry
The day your life catches up with you if you do not change for the better it should be clearer who is lost. I suppose the likes of Ataga spoke the way you do until it was too late for him and he died as painfully and shamefully as he did. I feel for his wife and children who must contend with the ignoble memorial in the media for ever!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by mediainc: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
That shows Nigerian prison do not dehumanize people...it's good to see she is being well taken care of, she is still a suspect, till court finds her guilty.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by osazuwa23: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
only person that need changing is you. who the hell be this ataga and how can you say i act like someone you never met
zoedew:

The day your life catches up with you if you do not change for the better it should be clearer who is lost. I suppose the likes of Ataga spoke the way you do until it was too late for him and he died as painfully and shamefully as he did. I feel for his wife and children who must contend with the ignoble memorial in the media for ever!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by zoedew: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=osazuwa23 post=107743496]only person that need changing is you. who the hell be this ataga and how can you say i act like someone you never met [/quote
It would appear you do not know you can meet people on pages of published materials. Anyone who lives in NIGERIA or Nigerian and aware of things going on around him knows who Ataga and Chidinma are! Even the predictive text AI of phones used in NIGERIA know Chidinma!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
ajumma:

do i need you as a solicitor=NO
interloper is your middle name

more so even as spelled brain as barin e no concern you
language mean communication
& that has been communicated into your deranged skull

Bia, this suffer head Almajiri it seems that the owner of that borrowed phone is not aware that you are still with the phone and been wasting his/her data on irreverent things.

Besides go back to evening lesson school and start from primary 3 it will help you a lot.

Deluded strange being!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ajumma(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
FamTomx2:

Bia, this suffer head Almajiri it seems that the owner of that borrowed phone is not aware that you are still with the phone and been wasting his/her data on irreverent things.

Besides go back to evening lesson school and start from primary 3 it will help you a lot.

Deluded strange being!

when desperation enters argument
logic disappeared

senile with "dan banza kowai"
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
ajumma:

when desperation enters argument
logic disappeared

senile with "dan banza kowai"

INCOHERENT mentally deranged low life! you need an urgent surgery on your brain or rather skull evaluation..

Taking with you is giving a nit wit an unnecessary attention and fame,

Getat!! And face your poverty infested Northen region.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.