Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Why Investing In Digital Skills Is Important In 2022 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Investing In Digital Skills Is Important In 2022 (556 Views)

Which Digtal Skills Is The Best To Learn? / Saving Vs Investing: Which One Is Better? / Which Of These Skills Is Best To Acquire Both On A Short And Long Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Investing In Digital Skills Is Important In 2022 by gyrationtech(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
The honest truth is that your earning power is directly proportional to your learning power. This means, the more you learn, the more your chances of earning.

Here is a live example, the starting salary for a web developer in Nigeria is around N150,000 (could be more depending on your level of experience). Whereas a graduate is not sure when he is getting a job because the government claims every office is occupied.

Digital skills are the best form of investment you can do for yourself as you prepare for 2022. And the best part is there is room for everyone in the digital space, you do not have to be a programmer to earn online.

Now to top it all up, you do not need a laptop to begin your online career (for those saying they don't have a PC). I will list out some skills you can learn using your smartphone.

6 Skills to Learn with your Smartphone
1. Graphic Designing
2. Video Editing
3. Content Writing
4. Blogging / Youtube Creator / (long term investment)
5. Social Media Manager / Influencer
5. Crypto Trading (high risk involved) - [not ideal for beginners].

I will be updating this thread with more information about each of the skills listed above.

In the meantime, you can follow my blog for more tips on careers and skills. Link in my signature.

Also, we have a premium masterclass where we teach Graphic design for smartphone users. You will go from beginner to advance designer after going through the training. Check my business page => https://instagram.com/ndmediadesigns <= all designs were done with my phone.

Not trying to brag or show off, just showing you the possibilities available for smartphone graphic designers.

As a bonus, we show you how to get clients for your graphic design skills and also give you an introductory course in video editing using your smartphone.

If interested in the masterclass, comment your number so you can be added to the group.

Re: Why Investing In Digital Skills Is Important In 2022 by gyrationtech(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Happy new week.

A good way to prepare for the coming year is to learn new skills that will put you ahead of your competition.
Re: Why Investing In Digital Skills Is Important In 2022 by Carolinesilva: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2021
nvesting in digital skills is important because there's a massive shift going on from offline to online marketing. The emerging generation doesn't want to spend their time searching for search items, but rather wants the information at the point of need, and this makes IIENSTITU-certified https://www.iienstitu.com/en professionals an essential resource for businesses looking to harness this potential.

In 2021, eMarketer forecast that mobile advertising would grow from $40 billion in 2021 up to a whopping $180 billion by 2024 – a 5x rise! Social Media Examiner predicts that “Mobile will overtake PC internet usage” – making it more important than ever that you have access personable and customised digital skills.
Re: Why Investing In Digital Skills Is Important In 2022 by gyrationtech(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2022
Happy weekend everyone. It is never too late to start a new skill.

(1) (Reply)

This Skill And Knowledge Will Give You All The Money You Need In 2022 / How Is Amazon Kdp Course Sounds To You. Earn Dollars, With Just Smartphone. / Opportunities For A Tailoror Fashion Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.