Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) (6794 Views)

Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) / Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Forget About Adekunle Gold, This Is The King Of Photoshop(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Littlechild(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
I am not a liker of politics. It was even here on nairaland that I came to know the existence of the politician whos photo is attach below

When I first saw the pix below, I began to wonder, as many painful thought began to race through my mind.

Are these photo real?
Is this a photoshop?
This man is too fragile, old and weak.

Is this the man that wants to rule the iron nation called Nigeria?

For Goodness sake, this man is sick and not healthy.

Even his vice is a lover and sympathizer of norther jihad.

What if he didnt rule long before he die in office?. His vice, an islamist will take over Nigeria.

I then take a clear look at his photo again, and I asked myself another question. Who is doing this to Nigeria?

I then look closely at the photo pix again of Mr Tinubu and in deep shock mode my phone instantly fell out from my hand.

My phone fell because I was sadden, jolted, why this unhealthy old, weak, fragile man will wants to rule the iron nation called (Nigeria)

My phone fell out of my hands because I was wondering about the face and appearance of Mr Tinubu

9 Likes

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Littlechild(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
I am still wondering if the photos above, are they real or a photoshop.
Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Godada(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by falcon01: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
It's real, They just heightened The detail and added more Drama

2 Likes

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Psych412(f): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Littlechild:
I am not a liker of politics. It was even here on nairqland that I came to know the existence of the politician whos photo is attach below

When I first saw the pix below, I began to wonder, as many painful thought began to race through my mind.

Are these photo real?
Is this a photoshop?

What if he didnt rule long before he die in office?. His vice, an islamist will take over Nigeria.

I then take a clear look at his photo again, and I asked myself another question. Who is doing this to Nigeria?

I then look closely at the photo pix again of Mr Tinubu and in deep shock mode my phone instantly fell out from my hand.

My phone fell because I was sadden, jolted, why this unhealthy old man will wants to rule the iton nation (Nigeria)

My phone fell out of my hands because I was wondering about the face and appearance of Mr Tinubu
third picture.....my God, what is this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Starz825(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
You should have posted on politics section
You are little child anyway grin

However, vote wisely

4 Likes

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Littlechild:
I am not a liker of politics. It was even here on nairqland that I came to know the existence of the politician whos photo is attach below

Are these photo real?
Is this a photoshop?

My phone fell because I was sadden, jolted, why this unhealthy old man will wants to rule the iton nation (Nigeria)

Sentiment aside, they are real. But the upper one, the agbado placed at the front is not real oo

1 Like

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Healthquest: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Littlechild:
I am still wondering if the photos above, are they real or a photoshop.
they r Obi supporters work.

Very very photoshopped.

This is election season.
Anything out of usual is edited for propaganda purposes

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by kernniejay(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Psych412:
That man you are looking at can single-handedly buy you a private jet.

2 Likes

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Psych412(f): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
kernniejay:

That man you are looking at can single-handedly buy you a private jet.
make I hear

1 Like

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by kernniejay(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Psych412:
make I hear
I'm serious and you know it's true.

1 Like

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by seanwilliam(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Psych412:
want me to tell you what it looks like? grin
Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Psych412(f): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
want me to tell you what it looks like? grin
so gory..... nightmare

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Psych412(f): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
kernniejay:

I'm serious and you know it's true.
I can't take such thing from a former drug Baron....I prefer my leggedez Benz

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by seanwilliam(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Psych412:
so gory..... like my pussy
grin Really?
Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by imagrg(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Behold!
The would-be ruler of the Agbado People's Republic.
Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Psych412(f): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
grin Really?
I don't blame you Sha

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by kernniejay(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Psych412:
I can't take such thing from a former drug Baron....I prefer my leggedez Benz
I don't know why I can't believe you on that.
Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Psych412(f): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
kernniejay:
I don't know why I can't believe you on that.
alright then

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Hushbingo: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by kernniejay(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Psych412:
alright then
Better.

Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Wilddove(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
That man you are mocking can buy your entire generations
Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by haybhi1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Photoshopped images propagated by propaganda fuelling individuals of opposite parties.

If the image of him riding a fan yogo bicycle can be photshopped to discredit him, what stops these too.

Mischief makers are having a field day.
Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Littlechild(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psych412:

grin grin
The third picture is horrible. embarassed
Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Littlechild(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Healthquest:
they r Obi supporters work.

Very very photoshopped.

This is election season.
Anything out of usual is edited for propaganda purposes

Ok. sad
Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Littlechild(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
imadiyi:

Sentiment aside, they are real. But the upper one, the agbado placed at the front is not real oo

Ok. sad
Re: Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) by Psych412(f): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Littlechild:

grin grin The third picture is horrible. embarassed
so gory

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? / Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.