Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,938 members, 7,956,529 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Attitude Towards My Food (42421 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Pkingman Dis Is For U.about Ur Wife Attitude / My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by duncan511: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
What if you reduce the money for food then you buy fried meat well coming work as she like manage, she doesn’t need plenty money to cooked so that the little money you give her she economize to cook and served you little meat then u add d meat you brought to eat, she will na been d one to complain then if she do then tell to change dishing small meat for u notice that only d meat money will reduce ooo
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Aganju849: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:
My wife attitudes towards food she cooked with my money is getting on my nerves.

How can my wife be dishing food to me like she's serving it for our kids.times without number have complained but still no changes.

It's either she makes eba that won't satisfy us ( when they is enough garri available) her defense is that she don't want it to be wasted.

OR

She dished out soup for me with lesser meat like am a kid. Have told her several times when cooking..to buy enough protein in the soup or stew. But to my surprise she always economise the money and divert it into something else.

I even had to start buying suya in the evening when coming back from work, because I know what I be expecting when my food is dished out. ( Recent news we saw of how suya killed some families, made me limiit it)

Have ordered her on several occasions to take it back and put more protein, but must i always do that?

Please This is really getting out of hand, I really don't know how to handle this situation.

You be lion wey dey chop only meat? grin grin

Just joking anyway. The solution: mske your own eba, dish your own food/soup. Cook your soup yourself if you have to, and make your kids eat with you to avoid malnutrition/stunted growth.

Case closed. No need to fight

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by flokii: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
anayolity:

As in ehnn no joy anywhere , Oga husband go use money buy food dem go still dey minimize him meat , on top wetin nah grin grin grin

E no gel atal..
If the husband likes meat or whichever type of protein he loves eating, it's the wife's duty to prepare it for him in abundance sef, so far he is dropping enough money for food.

These little things some women joke with and overlook can actually cause pain and regrets for their husbands. Maybe he eats what he likes as a bachelor, now that he is married and should be enjoying like sugar ant, the wife wants to frustrate his life.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by MrMcJay(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Have a serious discussion with her na.
No fall hand because of food.

He's very lucky it is not me. I'll keep her and her food one side and look for alternatives. Divide the money for food by half and give her one half. Afterall, she's not feeding you well. When she comes back to her senses, she'll let me know.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by revived: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

You don't know how irritating everytime have to ask her to take it back, and dish it properly.
Her grumblings that comes with it is making me angry, I just can't continue to accept this behavior.

That grumbling alone go piss me off aje

Woo e go be
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Donchieli: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na my kinda wife you marry bros

Barrister026:

We've had several discussions about it, to The extent it nearly led to quarrel.
But still she refuse to change.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:
My wife attitudes towards food she cooked with my money is getting on my nerves.

How can my wife be dishing food to me like she's serving it for our kids.times without number have complained but still no changes.

It's either she makes eba that won't satisfy us ( when they is enough garri available) her defense is that she don't want it to be wasted.

OR

She dished out soup for me with lesser meat like am a kid. Have told her several times when cooking..to buy enough protein in the soup or stew. But to my surprise she always economise the money and divert it into something else.

I even had to start buying suya in the evening when coming back from work, because I know what I be expecting when my food is dished out. ( Recent news we saw of how suya killed some families, made me limiit it)

Have ordered her on several occasions to take it back and put more protein, but must i always do that?

Please This is really getting out of hand, I really don't know how to handle this situation.
Oga do your correction in love not in anger First appreciate her ( woman are working) she will change

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by SirMichael1: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
MARKone:

Guy you sef get your own issues.

Which issues? You well?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Reptyle(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

OR

Oga stand up and go and dish your food by yourself and save yourself the wahala. Abi does she have the pot of soup and food under lock and key or in a safe somewhere? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Rubbiish(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

okay kid
Aren't u ashamed of yourself bringing this here? I detest men who are unable to address little issues in their home! If u are unable to tell your wife the proportion of food she should serve u, rather than bringing it here online, u are pathetic & shameless! I just hope none of your siblings are living with u, they must be going through hell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Mariangeles(f): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
SirMichael1:

No be only fight. Which kind fight? The op never said his wife trades word with him, so?

Omo, forget that thing oh. I no marry to come suffer abeg. I didn't marry you to change my lifestyle for me. Imagine say before I marry, I dey chop big meat wella, then suddenly, because she assumed the cooking role, she come dey minimize my meat, unto wetin?? Omo, make no woman try that shit with me, I swear. I'll just go to the market, buy like 5 kilos of meat, come home, cook, marinate it and then fry and keep it in the fridge or even seal it in a plastic. Every night, I pick like three and chop. No time for nonsense abeg.

WO! If I venture check your cholesterol level and it's high, no meat for you!

Marinate kor, marinara sauce ni! angry
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Brarrie: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iswear I no think I fit marry for this world
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Randgist: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Its a shame that most wifes of today. Never listings to some simple instructions. Most of our girls dont honestly and truely care about there husbands happiness anymore.

Infact girl friends now treats men better than most wife treats there husband at home. No wonder why married men are having side chicks. (I dont encourage of support cheating) but honestly married men who have and keeps girl friends will boldly tell you that they enjoy company of there girl friends than there wifes.

In these story now.

A girl friend would have long taken correction, even add more meat and fish than the man is asking. But take a look. It has to come to the point were OP is adviced/recommended to go dish for his self. (Is it a crime if the wife just add more meat and fish or more food?) Is that too much to ask?

The problem like i will keep on saying is that our woman once they are married into a mans house. They become something else. Some wants to dominate the man, some wants to be the head of the home, some will never respect you as though they were forced to marry.

Our girls will call you sir sir! And worship you as a girlfrjend but once you marry them, some will never greet you there husband in the morning, others can never say they love you. Otherswill no longer serve food or take out the plates. But these were things they used to when they were still dating.

I think soon and very soon. It would be worth it having just a baby mama or only girlfriend as our "Wifes are failing and disappointing Us on a daily bases with stories like these.

I had to Edit these to say these.

My brother. Please if you can dish for your self please always go dish for your self. Am not judging you or anyone. But wifes of today can be real mean. Take it or leave it. They can carless.

Help your self and keep your self happy and healthy. If tomorrow she feels to cbange and serve you better. Good never stop her. But untill then learn to help your self. If no food cooked yet. If you can go in and cook please go in and cook and eat as much as you want. Never keep your happiness in anothers hand.

Woman have more heart than men!!!!!!!! Fear woman

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by anayolity: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
flokii:

E no gel atal..
If the husband likes meat or whichever type of protein he loves eating, it's the wife's duty to prepare it for him in abundance sef, so far he is dropping enough money for food.

These little things some women joke with and overlook can actually cause pain and regrets for their husbands. Maybe he eats what he likes as a bachelor, now that he is married and should be enjoying lile sugar ants, the wife wants to frustrate his life.

No doubt say man gats cut down him expenses when eh begin gather family but if eh dey drop money for food and you know how eh dey like him food Sama am like that nah.... Which one she dey use almighty formula to share food
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Algold: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na meat and fish dey cause problem... My guy nor use your hand scattered your family.

Instead of buying suya. Go to butchers get meat and store up and fish from cool room.

Mr. Op. I used God beg u. Nor let any other ear hear this matter

If u give wife 100k for feeding... Be rest assured that she is spending 70k n below... The rest go into something else... Bear with her... Things are expensive in the market er even tfair

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Prayfortheworld: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

E be like say you wan be like cubana chief priest. undecided

Unless his wife allows it or is unavailable, that is disrespectful.
no one dishes my food oh.. that's how i was raised

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by marsup: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

in which book of law?
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nonexisting: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
i926:

One of the greatest lies ever told to deceive men.

Op, dish your own food by going to the kitchen
It's not a lie. When diabetes comes knocking at the door, na the same woman go dey carry am around. If the food thing is the only issue, then no need to bother the vaginarian. Her mates are giving their husbands bastard children, her own na to save money for the household. Maybe her papa and mama na teachers, maybe she was raised to manage things well and it should be commended especially now that we have wasteful vaginarians everywhere.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by zedegit: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I believe she's not restraining you from serving your desired portion.... Kindly go and serve yourself if you are not satisfied with her portion.

Na small issue wey you fit coordinate as a MAN.

See as your reasoning dey point south.

You mean after she finishes making eba, he should go and make another eba? For how long?

Op you have married her, just keep managing her but is she Afonja?
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Brarrie: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:
Your wife is acting based on the way she was raised.
When it comes to food, men adjust in the ways of their wives.
Besides, too much meat is not good for you and your wife is protecting from being overfed.
Too much nonsense in one write up
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by rottennaija(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

OR

In an unrelated but important event, she may be doing you some good in the long run. When you take high carbohydrates with protein (basically enough Eba or garri with enough meat), it will spike your blood sugar and insulin. The longer you continue will lead to insolulin resistance and then diabetes, God forbid. But you may want to think differently about what I just posted. We are having so many of our people coming down with diabetes in their early 40s and late 30s. It's a dangerous trend.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by deavicky(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

OR

na wah oh. This life is a very funny place. See me here warning my wife to stop serving me plenty food and also to serve me only a piece of meat. And here, the same think causing problem to someone else.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by CoolAmbience(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

We've had several discussions about it, to The extent it nearly led to quarrel.
But still she refuse to change.

Abi, you go eat out for a few days; leave the food for her make she chop, since e be like say na food be her problem.

See, if that will make her appreciate the enormity of your concern on the issue and change her for better.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by flokii: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
anayolity:

No doubt say man gats cut down him expenses when eh begin gather family but if eh dey drop money for food and you know how eh dey like him food Sama am like that nah.... Which one she dey use almighty formula to share food

That's the thing..
I think the part of her diverting funds meant for food is what will further cause problem. The wife needs to change.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by zedegit: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:
Besides, too much meat is not good for you and your wife is protecting from being overfed.

Adjust fire. You mean if she's used to eating indomie and bread, I should adjust to be eating that too?
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by sorepco(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
What too much meat? Give him towel or Kanda or chicken or roundabout or cowleg. Must it be beef all the time. Towel and round about cheap pass beaf na..

Mariangeles:
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by zedegit: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Kay25(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

Smile

That will make me come off as been greedy, don't you think.
What will people think when they hear it.

"If him wife cook, na him dey go devide food from pot"

It's not mature
is coming online to discuss yr martial issues mature or not?abegi if na u dey put money down for the food and then u ain't getting the right thing go directly to source and tale what belongs to u the laslas will be daddy wa e take e easy I will serve u myself u will see changes but u are acting bossy nah results won't show up u gat be violent not in beating but in strategy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Peace1993: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

OR

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by americaninja1: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

Smile

That will make me come off as been greedy, don't you think.
What will people think when they hear it.

"If him wife cook, na him dey go devide food from pot"

It's not mature
lol . Where all these people come from. Not matured to serve urself in ur own house.. wetin concern u with wetin people dey talk, u even think say people get time to dey talk about others these days. Be like say Na one remote village u Dey live for ilesha
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by sorepco(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Manage what? Make una respect una selves oh! Supporting a bad wife. If na her broda she g give 5 meat

Mariangeles:

She's probably too stubborn and places so much importance on food. undecided

I bet she won't like it one bit when you go to her pot. Kukuma manage her like that. lipsrsealed
You will adjust laslas. The lord is your straingth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Where Is Your Wife? / Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.