Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! (7946 Views)

It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? / Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / How Do I Stop patronizing runs-girls? Help A Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by 360clips: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bigpapi:

One charge me 25k ,I come laugh then I ask her mama na for how many years?
no be juju b that!

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
no ooo embarassed cheesy
Beebah is that hw shy you are?! You can't e udn tel me to my face dat your are dying for me your using emoji to sign me.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Danielkelly:

Beebah is that hw shy you are?! You can't e udn tel me to my face dat your are dying for me your using emoji to sign me.
hehehehe grin grin
See me see wahala ooo undecided
Na u don dey bring love matter come here undecided

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
360clips:
These useless, mannerless, spoilt Bratz who think they can do whatever they want in life because of that smelly thing in between their thighs! How can a pot bellied, stretch marks infected bitch think she can charge a guy 100k to have sex with her! undecided What kind of madness is that?! angry Is she not mad?! And most of these Runz girls are from wretched homes that have never seen this money they're demanding from Mumu guys. Some are even from good homes. It gets me angry that these foolish guys patronize these spoilt stupid girls. Please guys stop giving these useless girls such large amounts of money to have sex! Just go to 2k brothel or just masturbate!
mosdii is that you or the ghost of your dead twin brother Righteousness2?
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
hehehehe grin grin
See me see wahala ooo undecided
Na u don dey bring love matter come here undecided
Taa.. It most of been a woman who taught peter to denie jesus d way ur denying me.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Danielkelly:

Taa.. It most of been a woman who taught peter to denie jesus d way ur denying me.
ahhh!!! Mister Daniel, wetin be your problem?
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
ahhh!!! Mister Daniel, wetin be your problem?
Lady-B,
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Danielkelly:

Lady-B,
tongue
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Don't sweat on the petty thinz,

I sayed.

I am that guy should be peting on with sweaty things.
Beebah2000:
tongue
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Danielkelly:
Don't sweat on the petty thinz,

I sayed.

I am that guy should be peting on with sweaty things.
Hehehehe grin grin grin
Okay, I don hear u. Oya dey go.
Bye bye smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hehehehe grin grin grin
Okay, I don hear u. Oya dey go.
Bye bye smiley
You enjoyed chatting with me and i had fun with your great sense of humor. Wats your advice to my present/future bf/wife. I want tel them wat you say about me.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Danielkelly:

You enjoyed chatting with me and i had fun with your great sense of humor. Wats your advice to my present/future bf/wife. I want tel them wat you say about me.
future bf?? shocked shocked
You be gay?? tongue tongue
And what kind of advice again? undecided undecided
U go marry ni?? I think say u wan dey patronize runz girls forever tongue
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
future bf?? shocked shocked You be gay?? tongue tongue And what kind of advice again? undecided undecided U go marry ni?? I think say u wan dey patronize runz girls forever tongue
WAT THE Bleep BEEBAH!! Ment GF..
your being sassy.. Leave me alone. I won't ask your opinion again. Just leave me alone.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Danielkelly:

WAT THE Bleep BEEBAH!!
Ment GF..

your being sassy..
Leave me alone.
I won't ask your opinion again.
Just leave me alone.
hehehehe grin grin
Mister Daniel, I hold u ni?? undecided
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bad girl
Beebah2000:
hehehehe grin grin Mister Daniel, I hold u ni?? undecided

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Danielkelly:
Bad girl
Good boy grin grin grin
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
Good boy grin grin grin
tongue when you connect to bluetooth nOW You wil be saying bad boy.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Danielkelly:
tongue when you connect to bluetooth nOW You wil be saying bad boy.
see who be virgin grin grin
No spoil me ooo, abeg embarassed embarassed grin
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
see who be virgin grin grin
No spoil me ooo, abeg embarassed embarassed grin
It freaky friday and perharps your fry is becoming freaky as a practising doctor i know wat you need. But i won't tel you so you won't rape me.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nyascobar1414: 12:06am On Nov 20, 2021
pansophist:
Guys that even patronise prostitutes, how are your esteem like? Its an insult to the self to pay for sex. As in, sex that animals enjoy for free, you're paying for. How would you ever feel to be subjected to timer, and when you cum or the alarm ring, you get off? Jesus Christ grin

To me, sex is not only biological, it is psychological. I need to know that this woman laying in front of me desires me, as much as I desire her. I want her to want to consume me like a hungry lion, and willingly engage in the act to satisfy me. How people minus this part from sex, and making sex seems mechanical is shocking to me.

I'll rather use that 100k and pay for gym and nutritional supplement, then work on my physical attractiveness. Women will be drawn to you that way. The hard way is usually the only way. Women are far far more superficial and foxus on looks than men. You can be a devil but if you look attractive, you'll never lack women. I wonder why most guys think it's just money, like say sex na plug and play.

All this for a mere mortal like you..
Females??

You really wanna impress them
spits!
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Danielkelly:

It freaky friday and perharps your fry is becoming freaky as a practising doctor i know wat you need. But i won't tel you so you won't rape me.
ooh no, don't be scared. I can't rape u through my phone undecided grin
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 20, 2021
Any man when dey fck asawo is useless. U worst pass the asawo sef. How can you pay to shuk ur phallus inside a demon infested, infection infested, bad luck infested kpekus. Bcuz of conji you are damning all the consequences and implications of patronizing an olosho. If all men were like me ehn, I swear all this asawos for don start to fry akara or sell pure water for hold up. assuming say I be serial killer ehn, na asawo and brostitudes I for dey target. I just dislike asawo and anybody associated with them. I kpuff u finish and wee on you just like in one movie
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
ooh no, don't be scared. I can't rape u through my phone undecided grin

Lol cheesy
you tel me am safe undecided
When you look into the mirro and smile delvishly at the kind of assualt riffle[/your goddam legs]and double barrel missle[/your milkyz for front] you posses with PHd, random guys are blind to this but as i no normal i can see.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2021
Danielkelly:

Lol cheesy
you tel me am safe undecided
When you look into the mirro and smile delvishly at the kind of assualt riffle[/your goddam legs]and double barrel missle[/your milkyz for front] you posses with PHd, random guys are blind to this but as i no normal i can see.
this one na lyrics abi na wetin

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
Whatever..

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Danielkelly: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am feelin kinda bored Am off to get new vibes. Don't take it serious don'twant you to miss me.. Bye BEEBAH.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Danielkelly:

I am feelin kinda bored
Am off to get new vibes.
Don't take it serious don'twant you to miss me..
Bye BEEBAH.

bye DANIEL cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? / Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? / What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.