Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband (46266 Views)

Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor / Re:experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Connected1: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ladycewhy:
so na only blissful marriages all your neighbors ,uncles , relatives ,viallge people, colleagues etc get? Wow please do you live in lala land? undecided.

And if you marry someone like me, you will be sure of loyalty and care until you fvck up grin.

And by the way, I think a robot will suit you for a wife ,you know those ones that still kneel down to serve their husbands food and say yes sir and wear the wife tag like some medal.
Abeg carry your wahala dae go.

Everybody dae fuckup, If you can't forgive forget about marriage. Nor be to dae sharp mouth.

Some other time please.

I have exams to read for.

1 Like

Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Ladycewhy(f): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Connected1:

Abeg carry your wahala dae

Some other time please.

I have exams to read for.

nor too cram o grin grin be like say no too much cramming dey affect you so tongue
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Connected1: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ladycewhy:
nor too cram o grin grin be like say no too much cramming dey affect you so tongue
Where you dae

I wan come beat you

grin
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Ladycewhy(f): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Connected1:

Where you dae

I wan come beat you

grin
I live on the tower of Babylon. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Connected1: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ladycewhy:
so na only blissful marriages all your neighbors ,uncles , relatives ,viallge people, colleagues etc get? Wow please do you live in lala land? undecided.

And if you marry someone like me, you will be sure of loyalty and care until you fvck up grin.

And by the way, I think a robot will suit you for a wife ,you know those ones that still kneel down to serve their husbands food and say yes sir and wear the wife tag like some medal.
I dae tell you.

Only blissful marriages.

Abi you no like am
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Connected1: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I live on the tower of Babylon. tongue tongue tongue
No wonder

Troublesome Babylonian
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Ladycewhy(f): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Connected1:

I dae tell you.

Only blissful marriages.

Abi you no like am

Good for them. But I am a realist. The possibility of having such a partner from the dating pool now is like finding a treasure chest in the Bermuda triangle.
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
olisaEze:
Haba! Dude, her father told her not to marry the guy. Make ona dey try read before ona comment na. undecided
Was his reason a correct one? No. undecided
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Ladycewhy(f): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Connected1:

No wonder

Troublesome Babylonian
Me trouble? Nah I don't do that shit. It just deliver consequences to actions.
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Connected1: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Good for them. But I am a realist. The possibility of having such a partner from the dating pool now is like finding a treasure chest in the Bermuda triangle.
Then you are your problem

If you focus on negativity then you will get one and you become pessimistic too.

Observe the good qualities first.

Then later when you notice the bad ones you can do a balancing of redox equation to see if you are compatible together.
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Ladycewhy(f): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Connected1:

Then you are your problem

If you focus on negativity then you will get one and you become pessimistic too.

Observe the good qualities first.

Then later when you notice the bad ones you can do a balancing of redox equation to see if you are compatible together.
Noted.
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Connected1: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Me trouble? Nah I don't do that shit. It just deliver consequences to actions.
Rugged Lady wink

Nawa Oh
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Ladycewhy(f): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Connected1:

Rugged Lady wink

Nawa Oh
Take care ,go read cram tongue
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by olisaEze(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Was his reason a correct one? No. undecided

Her marriage eventually broke so he was right!
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by optm(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
The woman only used him to accomplish her set goal which was 'getting married': she never saw him as a partner to grow with. I do not know if the guy married her for her money too. Guys should realize that at a certain age, gettin married is a top priority for most ladies and because it is their personal goal, they wouldn't mind agreeing to certain things which they were never comfortable with so as to achieve their set goal which is; ''getting married'' . Guys should be careful when choosing a spouse especially if they intended marrying in a broke state. Women are not natural providers no matter how much they earn; rather, they are nurturers (just give them the resources and they ll take care of you and the family) . it isnt their natural role to provide for the family and making them do this for too long would make them start to resent and loose regard for you since you are not meeting up with your primary responsibility (which is to protect and provide for the family). Failing in your primary duty of providing sends the interpretation that you are a weak man and not capable of leading the family. They step in and begin to assume headship of the family ; and at this point, it's either the man succumbs to her or the family unit scatters. My advice to guys marrying in a broke state is , you should have a plan to level up in the first few years (either by increasing your hustle, or using her resources / connections at your disposal ). Do not marry a woman that would put more financial pressure on you ( for instance, making you live a lifestyle that is above your means eg getting an appartment your income cannot pay its rent and the likes of such ); so you could have resources to help you grow while married to her . If getting married doesn't make your life easier , it tells you married the wrong person.
On the other hand, some men get too comfortable and become relaxed when the woman does the provision for the family and hope it remains that way. It's not gonna last for too long before she starts sending you the signals that you aint worthy of being the head of the home.
Only a few women would not make it a big deal and still regard you well as head when they are providers
Lastly be a good man to your woman o especially if they are supportive . Please treat them well by all means
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Caseless: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Belafonte:

I didn't even see this before making my own comment. The babe no get talk for mouth abeg. How can you want an ambitious husband and not want to support his ambition? grin Is that not witchcraft?

I am very sure her mother drummed it in her ears that the last thing she must do is give her husband money. Her parents probably never liked the guy from day 1 and their words helped influence her tight-fistedness towards her husband whether she wants to admit it or not.

Yeah!

People run away from the truth. Even the ones not earning salary still support their family.
Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by yunqdady: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Honestly, very selfish and entitled people.

Then the idiot will become a millionaire with the money his wife supported him with and still start sleeping around and cheating on her in the name of natural polygamousness.

Imagine what Cubana chief priest said the other day, that it is normal for men to cheat on their wives as long as he keeps the side chick away from his wife. This is how almost all men in Nigeria reason. Imagine financially supporting an entitled turd that thinks cheating in you is normal.
Rubbish
Bitter and damaged person. You need therapy. Go for therapy because either your father or male figures in your life have abused you to damage point and you now view all male through same lens. Woe betide an innocent man hooking you up

1 Like

Re: Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Anuoluwagbemiga:
Im an artisan married to a graduate,a civil servant.Have never asked her for a kobo.she knows when im in need of money.she pays for our house rent,even our children school fees. Etc.she want me to be asking but i just dont like it
One of the most luckiest men in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / American Woman Shocked To Discover She's Related To Her Husband After DNA Test / Tee Nsofor: Nigerian Intersex Lady Receives Support As She Comes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.