Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,139 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) (4694 Views)

Man On Heat Forecfully Drags Girl To Have Sex With Him / Two Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty Over A Malaysia Returnee (photos) / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by CR777: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2021
A girl got more than she bargained for when she ordered a bolt ride and midway into the journey, she asked the driver to stop and pick up her friend.

The driver got angry and the following ensued.
You can watch the dirty fight on the YouTube video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSla0i8nj2M
Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by CR777: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2021
More

1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by CR777: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2021
Lalasticlala please move to frontpage so Nigerian girls are going to stop making anyhow requests when they are with Uber or bolt drivers.

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by Kuriosmynd: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Women and claiming right.
Instead of them to use style beg the man...they are claiming right...
As if u don't know most bolt/Uber drivers aren't even happy being a driver and worst still , driving entitled strange girls without manners in their hard-earned cars.
Babes need sense I swear

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by Optimistguy1969: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2021
Small nyash dey shake o, small nyash dey shake o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2021
That's how they always command Uber drivers with zero respect as if they're commanding their eran boys,with their sharp mouth grin

13 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by Misrighteousnes: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2021
The only way you can succeed with much assurance in life is to know your purpose in life.
The only way of knowing your purpose in life is to know the thoughts of God concerning your life

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by GeneralZodd(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2021
The driver lacks wisdom, he should have ended trip and report her to Uber, and drive her to nearest police station and settle the matter there rather than using force.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by Nonexisting: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2021
Nigerian girls and their entitlement mentality. If I were the bolt driver, I would activate child lock in the car, drive them from Lagos to Ibadan and drop them there. Nonsense and ingredients.

13 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by Cokahot: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2021
Smelly tin,if u put your hand inside that middle now,na rotten egg smell. Useless runs gal. Don't go and buy your own car. Idiot

8 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by gasparpisciotta: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2021
If that is exactly what happened, then the bolt driver needs to have his head checked.

4 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by CR777: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Lalasticlala oo
Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by yungz: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2021
na dem front seat managers.

some people go just dey misuse human right anyhow. i ordered you to come down and you’re telling me i have no right to say that lol, aunty is it your father’s car?

uber driver said he’s not going again best thing is to end the ride and pay him off but their sense of entitlement will not allow them.

in saner climes it’s quite easy for the driver to call the cop on them but in nigeria every man na in own police.

11 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by Alitair(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2021
grin grin

This is hilarious.

I think the driver is more pissed at some other thing, probably the way you and your friend talked to him or you attitude. Everyone knows bolt is Pay per-ride and not a Pay per-seat.

I will rather wait till Oga bolt tells us what really happened here.

8 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by stuffs4me(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
If that is exactly what happened, then the bolt driver needs to have his head checked.

Maybe the man handled the situation badly but the girls were wrong. There is a clear difference between I want to pick something and I want to pick someone. Why run another Bolt package within a Bolt package.

If you want the guy to pick up another person, you will have to make another trip. The new girl is even saying they haven't gotten to their destination as if she was part of the trip from the start.

4 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by waywardpikin: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2021
The driver was really uncouth. Typical Nigerian. I don't even care to know what happened. There are better ways of handling this.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by stuffs4me(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2021
waywardpikin:
The driver was really uncouth. Typical Nigerian. I don't even care to know what happened. There are better ways of handling this.

Did you hear the driver's side of the story? Even the girl's narration showed they were at fault.

9 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by waywardpikin: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2021
stuffs4me:

Did you hear the driver's side of the story? Even the girl's narration showed they were at fault.

Where is this narration? I only watched the video and watched him trying to drag the girl out of the car.

Edit: Read the narration. Verdict still stands. Driver is very complicit.
Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by Oduduwa707: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Great job by the driver.

For say na me, I go don do pass, I swear.
Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by Oduduwa707: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2021
waywardpikin:

You're indeed wayward! Go check into Yaba Left asap!

4 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2021
Oduduwa707:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by Oduduwa707: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Yaba Left V.I.P... how far na? grin

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by stuffs4me(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2021
waywardpikin:

Where is this narration? I only watched the video and watched him trying to drag the girl out of the car.

And you believe there was no altercation before the video recordings. Stop being a SIMP.

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by Boogyman557: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2021
Holly Gram cool CONFIRM G. make I go lite WEED 4 ur head. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by waywardpikin: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2021
stuffs4me:

And you believe there was no altercation before the video recordings. Stop being a SIMP.

You no sabi pass simp. Go around beating people up and find yourself in jail. Uncouth Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by EmperorTolson: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Kudos to the guy.
Na this person I want in my circle.
No nonsense,
Which kind mumu thing be that one.
The girl even claimed 3 minutes but I'm sure it's more than 3 minutes.
The first rider knew she's wrong that was why she said she wants to pick something rather than someone thinking the hole will sort it.
In a saner clime, they're supposed to order different ride.
Moreso, why can't they trek to her friend's house since it's a 3 minutes drive

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by waywardpikin: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Oduduwa707:

No point engaging you. Too many of you on this site are very stùpid.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by Lalami3232(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2021
Mumu girls grin.... Una think say una get sense. U tell person say u wan pick something, only to go carry another person join body. If u wan carry someone else, u for don tell the driver before hand. And the manner with which you reply or approach people dey matter alot. The driver is very very right, bolt no be yellow cab taxi wey dey stop anyhow to carry people along the road. Only God know how mannerless she go don reply the guy wey make am say make dem come down grin. Madam come down but u still refuse because u think say social media go fight for u. No be juju be that? U dey claim say u no wan come down for another person motor. WondaFOOL!!!
The bolt driver is 10001% right because na so dem dey take rob people nowadays. Dem go carry another person for road, then later rob the driver. Everyone is just been security conscious abeg, so I no fault the man. As a good judge, I go like hear the man version of the story before I judge because all these low budget slay queens are horrible.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The day I ho mistakenly born girl pikin eeh *****"

13 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by EmperorTolson: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Wetin be your own, I suspect it's the same person using another moniker.
Ma fi lo min daasi,
Elenu sobolo,
Tenu bepo,
Olofofo.
Face your own.
Nonsense and ingredient

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2021
I no need watch the video, because I know how a typical 9jerian low budget slay queen with entitled mentally could be mannerless and disrespectful.. Kudos to that guy for not taking such rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by DropsMic(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2021
I'm yet to meet a bolt driver who has nice things today about Nigerian girls
Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by coolebux(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2021
The original cause of the dirty scuffle was only shouting and recording
While the bolt driver was rough handling her philanthropist friend grin grin

Trust my OGs in relative scenarios. even if we go end up for station las las, that driver must collect. Who get time for video undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no / My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont / The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.