Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring (4037 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by MrsChima(f): 3:25am On Jun 08, 2011
What would you do or say?  Do you think people who wear rings are actually married or just using it to shoo away stalkers?

I over heard a man at the market saying he wears his ring to impress the ladies.  WTF?  I have heard women say that married men are more attractive than single men. 

Why do you think women are running after married men more than single men?

Do you think people are wearing general rings on marriage fingers as a ploy or a lure?
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 08, 2011
hmmmm a ring on a man finger lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed move on and look for my next target.

I am not attracted to married men no matter how attractive or rich.
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by Pweety4me(f): 3:29am On Jun 08, 2011
Don't really see a lot of young/attractive men who are married or wearing a ring so not had that experience tongue
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by tpia5: 3:30am On Jun 08, 2011
i dont get attracted to people regardless if they have a ring on or not.

might be a stage or a permanent thing, i dunno.

but some women prefer to chase married men, while ignoring the single ones.

not sure what causes this self destructive behaviour.
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by MrsChima(f): 3:31am On Jun 08, 2011
rokiatu:

hmmmm a ring on a man finger lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed move on and look for my next target.

I am not attracted to married men no matter how attractive or rich.

You will be surprised how many women chases after married men.  I was surprised to hear a set of women WARNED MARRIED WOMEN to watch out for their husbands.

My thing is this if a woman have to watch her husband in a midst of hoes then he is not her husband to begin with.  That's just my opinion.  A grown woman shouldn't have to babysit a grown man and vice versa.  

Yes, a decent woman and man will walk away even if they are attracted to the person BUT what if that was just a ploy?
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by MrsChima(f): 3:32am On Jun 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Don't really see a lot of young/attractive men who are married or wearing a ring so not had that experience tongue

Where are you standing at now? tongue tongue
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by MrsChima(f): 3:33am On Jun 08, 2011
tpia@:

but some women prefer to chase married men, while ignoring the single ones.

not sure what causes this self destructive behaviour.

Sad. It seems like the married men are the single men and the single men are the married men. The world is surely coming to end.
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by MsPotato(f): 3:37am On Jun 08, 2011
If I see a man wearing a ring, I wont even bother to get all hype up as I am not a family slasher/destroyer
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by tpia5: 3:38am On Jun 08, 2011
married men arent as picky about females, as single men are. That could be a factor.

It could be money as well, but then many single men are also quite rich. However, such singles might be harder to snag than their married counterparts.
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by Araboy(m): 3:52am On Jun 08, 2011
Nowdays there are more married women chasing after men than the single ladies only God knows how many married women I banged and I am not getting married period because of that
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 08, 2011
Araboy:

Nowdays there are more married women chasing after men than the single ladies[b] only God knows how many married women I banged [/b] and I am not getting married period because of that
eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by MsPotato(f): 4:09am On Jun 08, 2011
Araboy:

Nowdays there are more married women chasing after men than the single ladies only God knows how many married women I banged and I am not getting married period because of that

disgusting! angry angry
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by iice(f): 4:37am On Jun 08, 2011
Some wear it even if not married. Some wear it if their married
Some don't wear even if they are not married. I've always worn one, since high school grin I just like rings undecided
Anyway if the person is married, set your cap on another chap.
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by MrsChima(f): 4:53am On Jun 08, 2011
iice:

Some wear it even if not married. Some wear it if their married
Some don't wear even if they are not married. I've always worn one, since high school grin I just like rings undecided
Anyway if the person is married, set your cap on another chap.

I hear you. I used to do that in high school wear my birthstone ring and older men would just say oh, she is taken. I didn't say a word. cheesy

Araboy:

I just received an email from one of htem. It said that you ARE THE FATHER. shocked shocked
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by Pweety4me(f): 5:52am On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Where are you standing at now? tongue tongue
Shurrup angry tongue
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by iice(f): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I hear you. I used to do that in high school wear my birthstone ring and older men would just say oh, she is taken. I didn't say a word. cheesy
You know na grin
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by MsPotato(f): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I just received an email from one of htem. It said that you ARE THE FATHER. shocked shocked

LMAO!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by Araboy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2011
@ Ms Chima tell the lady her husband can keep covering for me grin Married women are the best I always go for Ms Chima type and I m very very picky and selective unlike most of my friends
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by MMM2(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2011
any married woman in d house?
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by MrCork17: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<<< wears expensive  92 karat gold plated silver angry
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by bayleaf(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
@poster, are you attracted to married men?
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by exago(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
Exodus 20:14
Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Leviticus 20:10
And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Deuteronomy 5:18
Neither shalt thou commit adultery.

[size=26pt]Proverbs 6:32
But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul[/size]

Adultery
voluntary sexual relations between a married person and somebody other than his or her spouse
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by r231(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by DeepSoul(f): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by ronkebp(f): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2011
Some men are attractive whether married or not, but the married ones should be avoided, or else !!! you will get hooked and contribute to breaking a home, Once i see a ring, i don't want to know if it is for fashion or not, i take to my heels, don't even say hi, i won't answer you.
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by klear(f): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2011
Wat will I b doin wit a married man? shocked shocked shocked now dat will b stolen property abi? Y will I b salivating over wat I know will NEVER b mine? I am nt self destructive abeg plus am nt a home breaker.
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by Tricici(f): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hard to tell these days, I came accross countless married men who are NOT wearing rings for non.solide reasons. I'm one of these young ladies that sometimes wear what could look at least like an engagement ring just not to be disturbed. So it's hard to tell who's who!
Just last night this very attractive man at Lagos airport was NOT wearing a band,he looked gooood but 'settled'. This is a scary world, to answer ur question poster if he's obviously taken I wouldn't go there.
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by kokoye(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
tpia@:

So, at this stage . . .what are you attracted to?
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by bknight: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2011
Look mr pastor sharrap dia n answer d question! Some neva hesitate to quote d good book in response to real world experiences that happen to us all in everyday life + d poster hasn't mentioned adultery yet nah? Haven't u ever thot sexy of a married woman b4? Or Assuming u had started chatting a lady up b4 u noticed her finger? If u hv no ans simply click away 4m d topic
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by AkanA1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2011
[color=#006600]Stolen waters is sweeter. I think the fun is more when the stakes are higher. Being able 2 land some1 with a ring on his/her finger gives 1 a gr8er sense of achievement and accomplishment. Ppl r more interested in satisfying self these days rather than doing what is morally, socially or religiously right, [/color]
Re: When You See A Man Or Woman You Are Attracted To Wearing A Ring by MrsChima(f): 5:46am On Jun 09, 2011
r231:

undecided undecided

Bite me. tongue

bayleaf:

@poster, are you attracted to married men?

Don't worry I am not interested. wink Sloppy seconds aren't attractive nor my type.

kokoye:

So, at this stage . . .what are you attracted to?

What are YOU attracted to? tongue tongue

Araboy:

@ Ms Chima tell the lady her husband can keep covering for me grin Married women are the best I always go for Ms Chima type and I m very very picky and selective unlike most of my friends

She said that she will see you on Maury Povich and wear your shoes this time. tongue The baby looks just like you too. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon / How To Differentiate Between Love And Friendship / Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.