Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos (75255 Views)

Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) / Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Komu1048(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Or11:

Many estates in lekki, chevy view, admiralty estate, oral estate, idado estate etc

Oga dey mention interlock inside estate
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Naijanascam: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I wonder if they will blame The Federal Government & Fulani for the bad roads?

The current governor represented that area as a Sinator and now the governor and vis vasa the Sinator representing it now was the last governor....
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Dreadshy: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Where are you Local Government officials, ordinary road for their jurisdiction they no fit do?
most local government chairmen cant do roads they are not empowered to construct roads, besides the governors control federal government allocations and give pittance to chairmen to pay local government workers.
While they control the chunk but also know no governor agreed to local government autonomy in Nigeria.
If they had agreed we could have said something about the local government chairmen...
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Gmajor(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Or11:

Many estates in lekki, chevy view, admiralty estate, oral estate, idado estate etc

You're comparing estates in Lagos to a rural area in Imo state.
Nawa oh.
Some people talk like they don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by nzeobi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
hollah123:
Proudigbo,I guess the fulanis are also responsible for this cos u have been programmed to believe fulani is your problem

The fulani imposed him on the people

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Peace1993: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the road that leads to governor hope uzodinma village in Orlu , Imo state .

In front of this shameful and deadly bad road is Catholic diocese of Orlu (Regina Pacis Parish , Ihioma)

If hope uzodinma cannot fix Orlu , then he cannot fix Imo state .

Imo people deserve better

Imo people don't deserve this calamity of a governor to lead them

I visited my mom's village in Imo state today from Lagos, so I asked someone to drive me round , only to see this bad road the governor of imo state, hope uzodinma has neglected .

It is unfortunate.

I know this place very well. It is so pathetic
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by nzeobi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
That's the federal Ihiala-Orlu road that APC have refused to fix for donkey years even while Rochas and Ozodimbga who are in APC keep telling the SE to 'join the center'. Ozodinma deserves to be slaughtered without an iota of pity. The man is terribly evil.

A curse to Ndi'Imo.

The anambra portion of the road is good but immidiately you enter IMO State portion of the in awoidemmili trouble go start
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Gbagura: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
alanto:
Lol. OP still de take scope disguise.
No be only mommy village. Oloripelebe
I dey compose message wey I wan dash that weere. He's coming out small small. He will finally reveal his Igbo identity when the time comes. Na weere igbo boy using tecno to attack Yoruba under the guise of a Yoruba boy.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by DaRuud(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Yet some Igbos will blame Buhari for this

PrinceOfLagos:
This is the road that leads to governor hope uzodinma village in Orlu , Imo state .

In front of this shameful and deadly bad road is Catholic diocese of Orlu (Regina Pacis Parish , Ihioma)

I visited my mom's village in Imo state today from Lagos, so I asked someone to drive me round , only to see this bad road the governor of imo state, hope uzodinma has neglected .

It is unfortunate.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Gbagura: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

It is unfortunate.
Finally, you show us your village in the east after impersonating Yoruba for long. Don't forget to cure your dementia before you return to our land. Now change your name to princeofpotopoto.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Gbagura:
I dey compose message wey I wan dash that weere. He's coming out small small. He will finally reveal his Igbo identity when the time comes. Na weere igbo boy using tecno to attack Yoruba under the guise of a Yoruba boy.
Google the price of my Tecno phone as seen on the pictures and then come back and compare it with yours..
That aside, I've said it countless times here that I'm a royalty
My dad is Yoruba while my mom is Igbo

But you can believe what you've been programmed to believe

Mi'o raye fun'oshi
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Onewazobia(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
This not peculiar to IMO state alon, bad governance everywhere in Nigeria. Let's call out our leaders irrespective of their geographical location
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by chaloskyx: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
wao is soo beautiful
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Gbagura: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Google the price of my Tecno phone as seen on the pictures and then come back and compare it with yours..
That aside, I've said it countless times here that I'm a royalty
My dad is Yoruba while my mom is Igbo

But you can believe what you've been programmed to believe

Mi'o raye fun'oshi
We abhors you to the igbos. Never you claim Yoruba again in your life. No matter how you dress it, tecno na tecno.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Gbagura:
We abhors you to the igbos. Never you claim Yoruba again in your life. No matter how you dress it, tecno na tecno.
You're in no position to choose who should be Yoruba and who shouldn't be so shut up grin
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Munakings: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Mention the places in Lagos can you

Ayoobo in Lagos
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Tharyor1984(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is a common road in all state of the country, this one still good past some roads in naija
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Abagworo(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

It is unfortunate.

This is a federal road leading form Ihiala in Anambra State to Ikot Ekpene in Akwaibom State via Umuahia so put the blame where it should be which is FG. When Okorocha was Governor he dualized the urban axis of the road up to The Catholic Church after which it returns to normal. Don't blame Uzodinma if you can't blame Udom for Itu-Calabar road.

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Gbagura: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're in no position to choose who should be Yoruba and who shouldn't be so shut up grin
Stay back in your imo..
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Gbagura:
Stay back in your imo..
Ok I will

We risee
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by dapolaw(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
The developers that developed Lagos but abandoned their own state tongue
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by nedzuby: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Richy4:

Are u saying that all companies in Nigeria doesn't pay taxes? Those people working in Government establishment and private sectors were all enjoying tax free..
Import and exports of goods were all tax free in Nigeria?.. All govt tenders and contracts, no Value Added Tax required?...
If so then Nigeria would be the best country for foreign investors to come...
I have never seen a worker broadcasting that his or her money was deducted because of tax.. that was because it is normal..

For sure their tax is PAYE. Aside these ones, my question again is how many people pay Tax. I am not talking about the money the agbero collect but how many people pay Tax? The truth is Government has made it easy for people to pay tax but how many people really follow it to pay their Tax?
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Oduduwa707: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Where are you from ?

Imagine Okoro Savages claiming to be 'Prince of Lagos'... Rubbish! angry
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Imagine Okoro Savages claiming to be 'Prince of Lagos'... Rubbish! angry
Gbenu'e soun jor
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Richy4(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
nedzuby:

For sure their tax is PAYE. Aside these ones, my question again is how many people pay Tax. I am not talking about the money the agbero collect but how many people pay Tax? The truth is Government has made it easy for people to pay tax but how many people really follow it to pay their Tax?
if U want to put aside the regular income tax payers, and companies... Which group of people were the "People" you are referring to that the government made it easier for them?
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
care4you:
Do i pity them?
NOBODY needs your pity..

It can't boil rice. sad
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by dapolaw(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bros, the only bad roads in Abuja nah for inside villages.... Most of the roads in Abuja are tarred or not tarred at all, you will hardly see potholes on a major road

Spicycat:
It's a normal thing in all part of the federation, even Abuja has such roads.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Abujason: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
perestroika19:

Finally, the Igbo boy claiming Lagos royal went home
Because him mama came from Orlu no mean say him no be Omoluabi again na.

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
dapolaw:
Bros, the only bad roads in Abuja nah for inside villages.... Most of the roads in Abuja are tarred or not tarred at all, you will hardly see potholes on a major road

Will you say the same on Lagos roads ?

Oya lie make I burst am with video and picture evidence
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I wonder if they will blame The Federal Government & Fulani for the bad roads?
That road is a Federal road ooooo
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by jamjo: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
elmodee7:
And some idiotic pigs will blame buhari

I agree that governance in Imo state is worst than a nightmare but the road that brought about the thread is a federal road and will blame Buhari for the condition of that road.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by LoveThemChubby(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
How will they do roads in Orlu when it is the headquarters of ungun known men abi unknown gunmen? Which contractor wants to die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.