Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos (75263 Views)

Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) / Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by austinmusa(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please give us this road in ogun state or we exchange roads. If we have this type of road at Sango-Ijoko-Agbado road, why we go Dey complain

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
authority2006:

The same way Jonathan couldn't fix the Federal road that leads to his home town until he left the power, Buhari had to do that for him

Dude show us a recent picture of that road first
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Hayee(f): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Or11:

Many estates in lekki, chevy view, admiralty estate, oral estate, idado estate etc
my estate to grin grin grin
We contributed money to make it done cheesy
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by dapolaw(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Una go just jump into a middle of a conversation, this thread is about the roads in Abuja and it was a response to what was said .

If you want to say something about Lagos road, create your own thread and wait for others to respond.

PrinceOfLagos:

Will you say the same on Lagos roads ?

Oya lie make I burst am with video and picture evidence
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
dapolaw:
Una go just jump into a middle of a conversation, this thread is about the roads in Abuja and it was a response to what was said .

If you want to say something about Lagos road, create your own thread and wait for others to respond.

Hello, last time I checked , I created this thread
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Tomek09(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
care4you:
Do i pity them?
Get lost.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Or11: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hayee:
my estate to grin grin grin
We contributed money to make it done cheesy

That's the reasonable thing to do, not crying up and down and blaming government
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by GeneralDae: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
What are the local government chairmen doing?
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Tomek09(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
phorget:
All eastern roads are just like that or even worse...
I prefer bad road to brown roof republic.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Tomek09(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
colestephan86:

The major problem of South eastern states is governance.
The are plagued with extremely bad leadership.
States that are just a little bigger than Lagos . Successive governments in these states haven't done much for them
Most dilapidated roads in SE are Federal Roads. But if you go to North, most FG roads there are built with double thickness despite their low amount of rainfall. Too bad
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by dapolaw(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Then if you did, stick with topic and stop dilly dallying.

PrinceOfLagos:

Hello, last time I checked , I created this thread

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Olarsview: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lived & served in orlu back days nysc,not this bad though. What's going on.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by sweetjohn(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
That road is far better than hundreds of roads here in lagos
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by phorget(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tomek09:

I prefer bad road to brown roof republic.

At least brown roofs are individual choices but bad roads means your leaders has constantly failed you people and instead of you people holding them accountable you all would rather prefer to burn down Abuja.

Get sense bro.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by tyav7: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
OVB123:
Imo state has the worst network of roads in south east after abia state. The state is also one of the state with the highest unemployment rate in nigeria and apart of hospitality business which is fast becoming non profitable venture, the state is dead economically.
Enter Makurdi fes, u go know say Orlu na VI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Tomek09(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
phorget:

At least brown roofs are individual choices but bad roads means your leaders has constantly failed you people and instead of you people holding them accountable you all would rather prefer to burn down Abuja.

Get sense bro.
Choices differ. Cities with no modern structure at all is what you prefer but I prefer having bad road which I know is temporal. What's the fuss about it??
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by EbonyCy(f): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
@PrinceOfLagos abeg how much you buy your tecno pova?
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by eliwa47(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
This one is even better! Come ado/odo ota local government of ogun state and see roads grin
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by chocboi78(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hope uzodimma grin grin
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
EbonyCy:
@PrinceOfLagos abeg how much you buy your tecno pova?

One hundred and four thousand naira

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by cayorday89(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why acting surprised, it is what it is all over the country, nothing seems fixed.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by YangaBabe: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na wa, which kind road be this abeg
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Masterkernel1: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Or11:

Many estates in lekki, chevy view, admiralty estate, oral estate, idado estate etc

Estates? Estates are often developed by either private or public owners.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Stanleyq: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hey, this na London compared to the ones we have in Aba. If I post them eh, u go know say Gov Okpeazu emeela abia ndi ikpeazu
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by yizastone(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
alanto:
Lol. OP still de take scope disguise.
No be only mommy village. Oloripelebe

Did u just call the op flat headed... Damn the nigga is actually flat headed
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by DavidChimere01(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jesus �
This man has destroyed my beloved home �
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by StreetMedia: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
OP... Orlu na amu ọrụ ebe Aba nọ
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by imaxdocuments: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Clown how does Ihiala connect to Ikot expene? I have plied that road several to Mbosi in Anambra, Ihiala part is good condition, but this bad part is in Imo state. Stop misinforming the people that doesn't know the place.

Abagworo:

This is a federal road leading form Ihiala in Anambra State to Ikot Ekpene in Akwaibom State via Umuahia so put the blame where it should be which is FG. When Okorocha was Governor he dualized the urban axis of the road up to The Catholic Church after which it returns to normal. Don't blame Uzodinma if you can't blame Udom for Itu-Calabar road.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by alanto: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
yizastone:

Did u just call the op flat headed... Damn the nigga is actually flat headed
He’s hiding his flat head.

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
alanto:

He’s hiding his flat head.
Funny I must say grin
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by colestephan86: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tomek09:

Most dilapidated roads in SE are Federal Roads. But if you go to North, most FG roads there are built with double thickness despite their low amount of rainfall. Too bad
You are talking to someone that have been to all the states in the east., There is nothing special about the roads up north, low rain makes roads last longer
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Kayodeblaze(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Come to Sango Ota

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet / Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.