Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos (75170 Views)

Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) / Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Richy4(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Or11:

How many Nigerian business owners pay taxes?

How many Nigerian look for means to avoid paying for their electric bill?

How many Nigerians avoid road tax and other taxes?

So please don't go there.

In other words, what u were implying is all the good and services consumed by Nigerian citizens, there are no VAT on it is that correct?

3 Likes

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by LLiKYekoba: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
That's the federal Ihiala-Orlu road that APC have refused to fix for donkey years even while Rochas and Ozodimbga who are in APC keep telling the SE to 'join the center'. Ozodinma deserves to be slaughtered without an iota of pity. The man is terribly evil.

A curse to Ndi'Imo.

8 Likes

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Or11: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Richy4:

In other words, what u were implying is all the good and services consumed by Nigerian citizens, there are no VAT on it is that correct?

You just proved me right, always looking for who to blame and would never take the blame.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by zombieHUNTER: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=care4you post=107705051][/quote]

i can show you a worse place in kastina
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Richy4(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Or11:

You just proved me right, always looking for who to blame and would never take the blame.
Hmmm shocked shocked okay...
I have No further questions for this witness my Lord lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by care4you: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

i can show you a worse place in kastina
[center] do i still care?[/center]
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
care4you:
[center] do i still care?[/center]
You no get talk

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by MadamExcellency: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
OVB123:
Imo state has the worst network of roads in south east after abia state. The state is also one of the state with the highest unemployment rate in nigeria and apart of hospitality business which is fast becoming non profitable venture, the state is dead economically.

Use vernacular.

You don't know what road network means.

3 Likes

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Benwallt(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
The first picture where that man was standing close to a car looks like a lion was resting on the floor
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Benwallt:
The first picture where that man was standing close to a car looks like a lion was resting on the floor
Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Lemmy123(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

Too bad
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Golan007: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tinubu.

Yeah I said it.

You wanted to say it but I beat you to it.

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by phorget(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
All eastern roads are just like that or even worse...
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Don't be surprised, Catholic Church might have tried to construct the road.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by MrUchenna1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
SELFISH POLITICIANS FROM ROCHAS TO HOPE.....ORLU IS IN A HOPELESS STATE
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by mu2sa2: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
The multi- million naira church should rehabilitate the road.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Cantonese: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
And so? Can you count how many such roads we find in the entire country?

OP how are we sure that you do not reside in Amukoko or Ajegunle? Abeg make we hear word.

2 Likes

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by chloride6: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
I honestly don't why Nigeria cannot look inward regarding the issues of roads...

If we continue to tow this line of coal for and asphalt roads everywhere, Nigeria roads will be complete.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Cantonese: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
JOemmy:
Imo state currently doesn't have a governor my grandma can do what uzodima is currently doing of going to abuja every month to collect allocations to pay imo civil servants.

Why your grandma no kuku contest election if e easy like that? She no like to go Abuja collect allocations and enjoy money too?
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by BabaIbo: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
I know this place.

That's why they say charity begins at home. I'm
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by TimeTraveller: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tinubu
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
IGBO EWERON EZE.NDI Zoo Xoo Zoo NSZUXU
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Myself2(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nice one

Supreme court governor is working

Chai, Imo who do Una this thing ?

From Roaches Okoroawusa to Hopeless Uzodinjor
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by wentroublecomes: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
The road is still better.
Go and check Sango Ota road

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by lastchild: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
No big deal.

The cities are decaying, let alone the villages
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Galaxydon1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the road that leads to governor hope uzodinma village in Orlu , Imo state .

In front of this shameful and deadly bad road is Catholic diocese of Orlu (Regina Pacis Parish , Ihioma)

If hope uzodinma cannot fix Orlu , then he cannot fix Imo state .

Imo people deserve better

Imo people don't deserve this calamity of a governor to lead them

I visited my mom's village in Imo state today from Lagos, so I asked someone to drive me round , only to see this bad road the governor of imo state, hope uzodinma has neglected .

It is unfortunate.
na express for where aba road dey.

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by GodIsBiafran: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Rubbish

Nwoke, you are a Biafran. Be proud of your heritage. STOP pretending to be Yoruba. You are giving Igbos a bad name on this forum with your lazy antics.
Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the road that leads to governor hope uzodinma village in Orlu , Imo state .

In front of this shameful and deadly bad road is Catholic diocese of Orlu (Regina Pacis Parish , Ihioma)

I visited my mom's village in Imo state today from Lagos, so I asked someone to drive me round , only to see this bad road the governor of imo state, hope uzodinma has neglected .

It is unfortunate.
This,road is fine come to ib around elebu asaka side .you'll know this one you posted is still fine

2 Likes

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by talk2maurice(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
The hopeless supreme court governor is just sitting on Imo state money.

1 Like

Re: See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos by Beremx(f): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

It is unfortunate.
my parents wedded at the church. As an Orlu woman, I am ashamed of the stupid Supreme Court Governor. Sadly, he will never do anything for Orlu people other than to invite Nigeria Army to disturb our peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet / Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.