Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do (6589 Views)

Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? / First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by skywalker240(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
seanwilliam:

Me wey don Dey fine your location grin to arrange beating for you

grin
shocked

SunshineV come and fight my fight grin

Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Norman4real(m): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
seanwilliam:

100k will get a very clean and good uk Samsung s9plus or iPhone 7 Plus.
I have used both and I’ll always recommend the bolded for ruggedity

Reputable shops don't sell refurbished phones.
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by seanwilliam(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Norman4real:

Reputable shops don't sell refurbished phones.

Oga rest . Reputable shops sell UK used phones .

Go inside slot and locate uk iPhone stand. Go to 3chub and locate iPhone stand, even some tecno shops sell iPhone both new and uk used .. u can get a used iPhone there with guarantee and no ish.

This my 12 pro max is the only new iPhone I’ve bought , others(
,7plus, 7plus again
,X, 11 pro max ) and s9plus were uk used and I never had any issues with any of them. Infact I took one of them( 7plus back then ) back to the store and swap it to get higher model ( swapped to get X).

Although it might be a bit costlier than normal street market but you’ have 100% guarantee of buying good and not stolen phone .
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by seanwilliam(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Norman4real:
oga, which iPhone or Pixel phone will you buy from a "reputable" shop with that low budget? 100k is for low level midrange phones and for the phones you mentioned can only get you a refurbished model.

I’ll recommend u check out this thread for good deal
https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles

You will see cheap iPhones , google pixel and Samsungs there.

I’ll choose to buy used old Samsung/iPhone flagship over any other brand. Another funny thing is that if you want to resell, they barely loose value and they’re easier to sell even if it’s used .
Infact I sold my last iphone the exact amount I bought it after 6 months of use .
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by seanwilliam(m): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
skywalker240:

shocked

Lol. Na jogbo street o . Na u go fight for your right grin

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by sunshineV(f): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
skywalker240:

shocked

my broda, dem don chop me for fifa...ah weak gan laidis
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Shuregirl: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Why must buying a Xiaomi phone end in tears? shocked
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Mohbola(f): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
skywalker240:

grin Chairmo, i no tok bad thing o grin

that is not in anyway a justification, though xiaomi goofed on the 9c agreed.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Mohbola(f): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
did you pay to repair it?
motionarena:

That's d Nigerian market for you they will rather die than give you a new replacement.

Remember when i bought a tecno phone that developed fault the next day.

They refused a replacement and sent me to carl care
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by motionarena: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mohbola:
did you pay to repair it?
noo
It was fixed on warranty
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Freelancerx: 3:30am On Nov 21, 2021
person complain but na another thing una dey talk smh
Onyeka90210:
Ahn ahn, I thought transsion marketers have stopped using this style to bash xiaomi , it’s outdated please, account that was created today
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Jaculze(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2021
Swisschi:
I got a new phone on sunday 17th October,2021.On getting the phone i read the palmphelt and noticed that my sim isnt supported by the phone.I finally got my sim upgraded to 4g by mtn after 6days of going there regularly due to the queue.Out of excitement i got home and started downloading apps like snapchat,facebook,whatsapp and instagram only for me to notice that the phone had faults: the graphic display was very poor,blurry pictures, when doing whatsapp video call more than half of the screen was foggy.To the extent that my infinix hot 5 that i have used for 4years is better than the xiaomi redmi note 10s(a phone that should be 6times better due to cost and equally in terms of specifications).So i called and returned the phone on sunday only for them to tell me to go back with the phone and return it on tuesday if it continues.I did that but before that i called and they noticed that the phone was actually faulty.Now my phone stayed in their store till tuesday the following week.They kept posting me telling me to come back today come back tomorrow.Now after it finally got to their service center i was told to wait another two weeks.This is a phone i havent even used instead of royalline technologies ltd to exchange the phone with a new one the story keeps changing.please everyone is it fair that am been given a faulty phone that is been repaired for a phone i havent even used which they know is faulty.
if you had known, you would have waited for the Tecno Camon 18 and you'll have peace if mind. Watch how those Xiaomi marketers will call you a liar
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Jaculze(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Crossroad1:
Buy from a credible outlet next time..
All these I just enter game outlet, I no dey patronize them..
Nigerians will always blame people for not patronizing start ups, meanwhile most of these start ups lack integrity
im telling you you
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Jaculze(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2021
9japarts:

Got the same phone, and I am not impressed.

Very terrible device.

Hangs calls. Screen becomes blurry for no reason, and almost everything you complained here.

Bought it for 127k. Money I could have used to buy other brands with better quality. Got fooled by all this paid advert off how great xiaomi is. Obviously not so great.

Unlike you, I don't have the strength to be going around fixing what should not have been sold in the first place. Bad buy
the annoying thing is that the likes of sunshinev and his bosses won't say anything o whereas they are the ones that will influence people's decision. Sorry man.
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Jaculze(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:
we still dey wait for receipt boss grin
he has posted the receipt, so what's up?

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Jaculze(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2021
skywalker240:

dont be deceived, there is no receipt, the thread has entered page 2 and yet the so called complainant has not posted the receipt yet, but he replies mentions.

I know a tecno or infinix marketer when i see one. cool
he don post the receipt now. So what is the way forward?

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Jaculze(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Freelancerx:
person complain but na another thing una dey talk smh
people way no get any iota of wisdom.

On top op pain them wan dey claim say dem holy. SunshineV Skywalker240 etc
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by sunshineV(f): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Jaculze:
he has posted the receipt, so what's up?
abeg make e sell the phone buy oraimo freepod abi watin u feel?
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by sunshineV(f): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Jaculze:
people way no get any iota of sense not wisdom.

why u dey quote me up and down na...u just sub?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Jaculze(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:
abeg make e sell the phone buy oraimo freepod abi watin u feel?
as you dey feel say him dey lie na and una dey always feel say every bash na fake so make you advice am on next step.
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Jaculze(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:
why u dey quote me up and down na...u just sub?
cos you never want get sense na
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Freelancerx: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2021
lol
Jaculze:
people way no get any iota of sense not wisdom.

Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by ayafcom: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nawa ooo... After wasting that kind of amount for that quack Device, then you are not receiving anything in return, Habahh.. it's a lie ooo.
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by ayafcom: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nawa ooo... After wasting that kind of amount for that quack Device, then you are not receiving anything in return, Habahh.. it's a lie ooo.
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Ammaizingemmy: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sheybe them tell you, you no hear, them warn you, you no gree, now the time is ryt... Sorry !
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Epass2f: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sorry is your name, when they advised you to follow who no road, you will be like this person Sabi, when they decieve you that the other brand Chipset, price and camera is not good, you will believe and follow them now see to it
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by andelawhite: 2:41am On Nov 22, 2021
This is so painful and disappointing. I can never buy xiaomi.
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Rubiesangel: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Na today Xiaomi begin misbehave? Tueh.
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by edoairways: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2021
motionarena:
Na to run away from redmi be that.

My take is redmi was an excellent brand before officially entering the Nigerian market.

I remember when i ordered the redmi 5 plus from alibaba still serves well till date.

But now they have entered Nigerian market and forced to mass produce they have resulted to sub standard products.
That is not true
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by Mohbola(f): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
motionarena:
noo
It was fixed on warranty
that's good
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by tafat: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
Shuregirl:
Why must buying a Xiaomi phone end in tears? shocked
I wonder o, when there are better brands out there like TECNO that won't give you headaches
Re: My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do by tafat: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jaculze:
he don post the receipt now. So what is the way forward?
lolz, he will never answer you, apparently now that evidence had surfaced he has gone mute. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TECNO Camon CM Camera Test Vs Iphone 7 Camera : Who Wins?? / Has Mtn Block Your Opera Mini Server? There's A Way Out! / How To Get 80GB On All Network!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.